SP F6 <<The Gemini>>

Enter this thread with
lvl: 13
Item: Anarchy
Type: Shield
Enchaments: 1 Thorn 1 safeguard

Type: Gaunlets
Enchaments: 1 unarm dmg 1 thorn

Item: Deflective Gauntlets (Heavy Armor)
Enchantment: +3 Mit

Item: Banana Split

Effect: +1 BD

Lvl: 13
HP: 29
Dmg: 2
LD: 2
block: 1
thorn: 2

Safeguard: 1

mit 3

Deep in the humid jungles of the 6th floor, Klick walked along the broken path of trees and leaves. Sweat dropped from his face and for the first time in his life, he regreted being in his heavy armor. The moisture in the air made everything sticky and he could barely breathe as he punched down tree after tree which stood in his way. His mission, was to find the Amazon settlement which was rumored to have Females. Klick normally is not a pervert... but today was different. Once he heard the idea of there being an only woman village his mind was gone and only instinct took control. Little did he know the danger that instinct would lead to him. Into the fight of his life.

• 2 months later...

"I swear this better not be some sort of prank," Klick grunted as a branch swiped in in the stomach. The jungle was dense and because of his size with the armor on, he was having trouble maneuvering through it. Finally after hours of walking, he located an clearing. "YES this must be it," he cheered. He charged through ignoring all the terrain in his path until nothing but clouds filled his sky. "Well at least its not trees and bugs." he sighed. Finally out of the jungle he scans the would be village of amazons.

Klick looks around and sees no buildings, no village, and worst of all... NO AMAZON WOMAN. Klick Screamed in rage before falling to the ground crying. However he was not alone. A hooded figure tapped him on his shoulder, "Those who are overcome by desire are overcome by life." Klick turned around slowly as he could not understand what the person was saying. However when he saw the name, it looked like an enemy. Klick stood up and took his stance after eating his banana Split, "I bet you are the only who tricked me... prepare to pay for it." The hooded figure laughed and removed his cloak. Klick backed away slowly, "your me? how... i was sure i was the only real american on the server..." The Evil Klick took to time to take his stance. 

Acc +1

24854 5+1 10 2 3

Evil Klick (just going to call him Evil...) Evil charged at Klick but Klick managed to block the attack with his shield. Klick then shoved his shield forward trying to knock Evil off his feet. Then Klick Jumped in the air and slammed his fist into the ground but Evil rolled out the way. Dirt flew everywhere but no body was harm in the making of this scene. Nobody but the worms in the dirt but Klick punched their food. Silly worms. Evil Raised his hand, pointing at Klick. "You cannot overcome your self." Then Klick just punched him in the face.

Evil 27/29-2

Klick 29/29

24855 8 1 13 2

Klick just stared at the Evil version of his self. "One of these days i am going to get a tutor, so i can talk to NPCs..." After klick finished his statement, he saw Evil's fist in pursuit of his face. Klick sidestep and then Uppercut Evil in the jaw sending him flying in the air. Klick smirked, "i dont know what you just said there but i know you are looking bad after taking that hit." As Klick finished his taunt, Evil hit the ground kicking up even more dirt. Poor worms... if they will ever get to eat there dirt.

Evil 27/29 -2

Klick 29/29

24856 10 10 14 1

Evil sat up and spat blood on the ground. He grabbed his jaw adjusting it back into place. Then he pointed at Klick, "You who worries about his self shall..." before he could finish, Klick was already in the air blocking the sun with his American Body. "MERICA" Klick screamed as he came down from the sky with a burning first. Evil trying to escape but was too slow and was blasted several feet away by the shear pressure of the attack. "Talk more japanese later, right now your getting your but handed to you" Ps. Evil was trying to use his words to damage Klick but Klick is immune to all Japanese insults excluding baka and hentai.

Evil 21/29 -4

Klick 29/29

24857 8 2 17 2

Klick continued his nonstop attack scheme. Evil jumped to his feet and tried to throw a left hook. Klick ducked and jabbed him twice in the face before spinning and back handing him into, you guessed it, a tree. Klick was feeling bad for the worms so he though he would just piss off a monkey instead. Oh did the monkeys howl as there rightly stolen bananas fell into the palms of the ground. The ground tried to eat the bananas but bananas are not liquid there for they cannot seep into the ground. However that did not stop Evil from slipping on one in the next post... (spoiler alert...)

Evil 19/29 -2

Klick 29/29

24858 10 7 10 5

Before Evil could recover from the blow into the tree. Klick rushed over and proceeded to brutally wale on him. Evil tried to get some words in, but between the blood and the getting face punched in mechanic of this fight, He just uttered nonsense. He pushed klick away and shook his head, recovering his composer. Then he ran and slipped on the banana peel. As he tripped Klick, assisted gravity by punching Evil into the ground. Klick snickered, "Hey hey, Me, STOP HITTING YOUR SELF."

Evil 15/29 -4

Klick 29/29

24859 10 8 5

Evil tried to stand up but Klick ended up picking him up and putting him on his feet. Then Evil tried to sneak a sucker punch but klick weaved to the left and threw his arm back, "FALCO" he growl, "PUNCH" Then Klick swung as hard as he could, Slamming his fist into Evil's face. Evil flew into the tree knocking it over. Evil pointed to the sky, "hey you ... punch..." Klick froze, he did not understand what the clone was trying to do. It worried him a bit so he looked up to see that the rain had started pouring down. "Yes it is raining evil me."

Evil 11/29 -4

Klick 29/29

24860 3 11 3 2

Klick charged at the badly beating Evil only to feel a gust of wind blow him back. Evil on the other hand was unaffected, however he lost a few brain cells because he was swing at the air thinking he was hitting Klick. Klick felt alittle bad for him so he decided to give the Evil a small break to let him recover from the head trauma. Evil started panting exhausted from his fight with air. His brain recovered from the damage and he located the true location of Klick. He pointed to Klick and shouted, "I WILL NOT LOSE, IT IS YOU WHO WILL LOSE."

Evil 11/29

Klick 29/29

24862 1 11 15 1 Klick

Klick decided to humor the Evil. He walked up to him while putting his guard down. "I understood that last word Evil me. I dont know if you noticed, but I have all of my hp. You have not even struck me once. However, you sir have taken over half of yours. WHat do you have to say for your self evil me?" Evil stomped the ground in anger and charged. Klick held up his shield and blocked a barrage of attacks that Evil unleashed. Evil screamed louder and continued to unleash more strikes hoping one would break through Klick's shield

Evil 11/29

Klick 29/29

24863 6 11 19 3

"Is that all you got nub," taunted Klick as he held his shield up. Evil continued the assault even though it had no effect what so ever. Klick started to yawn from boredom. Nothing the evil clone was doing was working. Despite these easy chances Klick was giving him. Klick swung his shield knocking Evil off balance. Then he Stepped forward and slammed his fist into Evil's stomach. "Im sorry, i would hate to ruining that pretty face of yours anymore. after all i dont enjoy watching my self get beaten up." laughed Tyro as he bullied the Evil.

Evil 9/29 -2

Klick 29/29

24864 6 1 1 7

Klick turned around thinking the fight was over. However did not expect Evil to rise up after all of that. "TASTE YOUR OWN POWER" screamed evil. Klick turned around to block the attack with his shield which glowed as it reflected some of the damage, however it through him off guard long enough for Evil to sneak another punch in. Klick fell to the ground for the first time in the entire fight. "The sucker got me." Klick said in shock as he rubbed his cheek. Then klick laughed Stand up and dashing at Evil. Then Klick knocked some more sense into the Clone, knocking him into the ground. 

Evil 5/29 -4

Klick 28/29-1

24866 9 2 11 4

The evil was getting desperate. He lunged at Klick but Klick punched him in the top of his head forcing him into the ground. "Come on, you punched me once, Why not do it again? Come on, Hit me!, FIGHT ME!!!. GIVE ME A HUG" Evil started whimpering, "really?" "no" answered Klick as he Punched him in the face not once by twice in one swing. It was really game breaking but who cares... Klick punched him again for good measure just because he could. Evil flew back crying. He could not handle this constant harassment. It was as if he was inferior.

Evil 2/29 -3

Klick 28/29

24868 8 3 13 7 Klick

Klick was about to punch him one more to finish Evil seeing how he was going to die in one hit but Evil managed to sneak one more blow in, which clipped along Klicks shield which glowed and reflected the damage to kill him. Klick went flying but Evil turned to pixels dropping a mat. Klick jumped up wanted to punch him but he was gone. Klick fell to his knees screaming NOOOOO. Upset that his playmate had died. Klick wanted to throw more random quotes from his favorite show but sadly like all good things, they must come to an end. 

Suddenly he noticed a window pop up. "You... Unlocked...  <<Concentration>>" Klick suddenly felt his mind and eyes become even more focus. It was as if he could bring out even more of his power. 

Klicked looked around and saw the exit to the area. Then his eyes returned to normal. "So this skill is not permanent. Still it is pretty cool, i have to use it in another battle." He put away his shield and marched forward on to the new exit he located. However he forgot about the banana peel and Steps on it, tripping and knocking his self out. The next day (Acc buff goes away) Klick wakes up wondering what he was doing. Then he remembers the rumor about the woman village. "I Gotta find this place. Dont ask why it is the american DREAM"

Klick keeps walking and walking till he was surrounded by empty buildings. He entered one only to step on a spider. "Eck, spider blood..." he wiped the spider on the wall and continued walking through the building. He saw nothing, no pictures, no girls, no woman, no guys, nothing. He was started to become really irritated. "Why do the Japanese make fun of me." He fell to the floor crying. "Men dont cry... we just water the ground with our soul." he mumbled to his self. "Well, i quit, im going home to be lonely more"

Klick left the abandon area and scanned around for any easy way to leave the jungle level. He located a path and followed it without question. After all how could following a path be bad. However Klick was wrong to think that. The path placed him in the middle of the jungle and worst, the middle of NOWHERE. Klick screamed as he was lost in the jungle. He now hated this floor more then ever. "Who even makes a jungle level in a video game, this is so stupid" he complain as he struggled to move forward.

Finally, klick managed to find a warp crystal. "YES VICTORY, I LOVE YOU" he jumped onto the crystal kissing it and he was not embarrassed at all. After all, he could barely understand anyone anyway. He then selected floor 1 and warped off the 6 floor. Upon arriving the game glitched and he ended up in the dark forest. "NOOOOO" he screamed as he realized where he was. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME CREATOR," he called out but nobody responded. He started walking forward as he understood this forest really well. 

Finally he made it out of all wood areas and was on the path back to starter city. There he could rest and relax among the noobs and nubs. He smiled as he imaged doing nothing but sleeping and cooking. "COOK... CRAP... I FORGOT to RESTOCK!" Klick sprinting down the road hoping he could make it before the rush hour was over. Suddenly he saw a huge crowd at the entrance of the city. They were crowded around a small food store. Klicks feelings where hurt even more now that he was losing serious business.