[OP- F1] Solo Player? More like Solo Slayer!

Matt sighed and blinked casually as he walked around the Starting City boredly. He'd considered talking to people but they all seemed busy, or simply strange. There were some players he'd rather not associate with, like the dude who was just trying to eat his own tongue in the Spawn Zone. Matt noticed a large group of people and joined them, allowing himself to be pulled by the tide of players streaming out of the city. Everyone seemed to want to leave and start their adventure, although he was more interested in walking around aimlessly.

Matt didn't think of SAO as a death trap. He thought of it as the most immersive game in the world, something that should be savored, not breezed through the way most people were doing... Or at least trying to. Matt walked out of the city and detached himself from the group, making his way toward a field mostly populated by mobs, with the occasional lost player. Then he simply sat down in the grass. The closest boar was about 30 meters away, and it seemed more interested in the ground than him, not that it could really see Matt.

Hanging around the fields on the first floor, Zeri was up in the tress, looking at things from a different perspective. "Wow, I can see so much farther than I could on the ground. I wonder how wide this field is?" Zeri said, enjoying the view. Then Zeri saw a player to his right, and a boat to his left. Chuckling, Zeri thought, "I wonder who will notice who first, or maybe I should help them out. I'll just wait to see how this play out."

Rusty gave a slight smirk as he approached another boar, this time more focused on grass than players. This was going to be way too easy this time around, considering he had recently leveled up. Usually three boars was all he could take, but now he had enough health and did enough damage to take on a herd of boars. Maybe it would take the whole day for his health to reach the yellow zone, but he needed some mats and this monster was his way to get some. With a quick flick of his fingers, Rusty equipped his rapier and rapidly dashed at the pig. Almost instantaneously, the boar hopped backwards, barely missing his attack. It was a failure. Fortunately, Rusty hadn't been hurt but he no longer had the element of surprise. Still, it was better than nothing.

Rusty's HP: 39/39

Boar's HP: 10/10

ID:15072 BD:5 MD:4

After noticing seeing another player went to attack the boar, he saw that it was Rusty. "All right. Time to test you out." Zeri said to himself as he opened up the menu and equipped his newest weapon, 'Chaosbreaker'(+2 dmg, +1 acc), that he had Oikawa to make for him and his armor, 'Curiass of Immortality' (+1 dmg migitation).

Zeri stared at the blood red blade for a moment before he jumped down from the trees and saw the other player that he was spying on. Zeri had only caught a glimpse of the what the player looks like before he charged in to help Rusty. Neither Rusty nor the boar knew of his presence, which Zeri saw as the perfect opportunity.

So Zeri slashed the boar with the blade, which dealt it some serious damage. "This blade is just what I wanted. Now all I need is some armor to match this." Then Zeri turned to Rusty and said a little mockingly to him, "That's how you do a suprise attack."

ID: 15091 BD: 5 + 1(acc)=6 (success)

Rusty: [39/39 HP] Hate: 0

Zeri: [25/25 HP] Hate: 1(argo)

Boar: [6/10 HP] (2 base +2 weapon)