[OP-F1] The Initiation to Damnation,

Ssendom rushed upon the Grasslands ready to begin his first encounter... After awhile he stood in the area, and he crouched down on the fields staring at the multiple boars with a difference of the opinion in the start of his journey... Whether to rush blindly and headlong into the boars, or explore the area a bit to get an understanding of the land. He gets uncomfortable in his position and he sits down on the hill still gazing towards the boars, unable to convince himself of what to do... he pulls out a bread and water and begins to consume them with the thought of hunger and thirst as a prevalent issue.

[Consumed: 1 Bread, 1 Water.]

Reu found himself out in the fields around the Starting City, slowly swinging his sword at some more-or-less non-threatening boards. The truth was, Reu was growing past the first floor and the area around the Town of Beginnings, but he still found himself needing to return to the floor to meet lower-leveled players for doing business with. He didn't particularly like being on first floor, having haunting memories of the death game's introductory announcement, but sometimes you had to do what you had to do; after all, there were players and guilds that did use the Starting City as a major base of operations.

Sitting out on a hill-top, Reu slowly sunk his blade into the last boar in front of him. The client he was supposed to meet had not shown up, and so Reu was attempting to release some of his frustration at this situation. He had put a very important quest and a front-line party raid on hold to attend to this business matter, only to receive a notification at the last minute that the client was held up and wasn't going to make it.

As he finished off the last boar, the notification popped of its' rewards. +1 Material!

Reu smiled at this, today wasn't a total waste then. Pocketing it, he turned and started his way up the trail, resting his sword up onto his shoulder. A short ways away, he noticed a player, dressed in starting gear, leaving the town and coming out into the fields. Reu watched as he was milling about on a hill-top, eating some of the basic bread and water. Reu knew that feeling of uneasiness that creeps up on you when you first leave the town, and so Reu decided he would try and help the player out. Sauntering over, Reu made himself known with a booming, "Hail. I am Reusririasuir. Do you need any assistance?".

Anthony woke with a start, falling out of his perch in the boughs of a tree. He hit the ground with a low whump, knocking the breath out of him. For half a minute, he lay there, heaving. Then he stood up, brushing himself off, more out of instinct than necessity. He rolled his neck and looked at the person who'd yelled.

"Man, can you keep it down next time please?" he smiled slightly, turning to look at the other guy. He put his hands beind his head nonchalantly. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I see I've interrupted things. Carry on!" he turned, scrambling back up the tree like a blonde squirrel.

Ssendom looked up at the man making his presence known with a very powerful sounding entrance. "Why hello there, Reusririasuir. My name is Ssendom, tis' a pleasure." He politely replied while trying to learn and understand the spelling of this new found man's name. "I guess some assistance would be welcoming. I haven't been able to do any battle testing of this game just yet." He continues reluctantly while beginning to lean back onto his hands in a relaxing posing. "Mind showing this new fellow some tricks to the trade?" he asks.

Just as he finishes he looks over at the man whom fell out of the tree and attempts to read his name above his head, but has no such luck at the distance between the two. "You're not interrupting anything... Care to come over and speak with us?" He shouts to the other mysterious man.

As he sits there looking over the area and the two other men he stands up and stretches, preparing himself for what's to come in the near future.