[SP-F1]Beating the Benchmark Roleplay #1

Ender realized before heading up to the higher levels of floors he needed to level up a bit. He spun his iron war ax around in his hand as he waited in the forest for his enemies to come. Quickly as soon as he began to hope for a beast, there one was. A giant flower like monster with a lot of vines approached Ender as Ender smiled and looked up at the plant. "You found the right place if your looking to die, you stupid plant monster!" 

Ender smiled as he charged up at the plant monster, but it quickly put an end to Ender's charge, throwing one of it's many vines forward at Ender, tripping Ender but he quickly got up, spitting like you would in the movie where the "bad guy" would knock you down a few times on the ground, and the "good guy" would spit out a bit of blood then get a rally in his heart. Now Ender would play the "good guy" in his own movie and this plant beast as the "bad guy". Ender leaped into the air, slamming his ax into the plant beast.

ID:15251

Battle Dice:3+1=4(Miss)

Mob Dice:4(Miss)

Finnick:

41/41

Plant Monster:

25/25

But the ax slam missed as the plant monster quickly dodged right as Ender fixed the ax hard into a tree. Now the plant monster had the advantage. It quickly began to gain ground against Ender, trying to get in close before he get get his ax. In the meantime, Ender sat there pulling at his ax. "Aggghh! Come out you stupid ax!" The plant monster gained more ground until it was right by Ender. it's vines came up as it quickly tried to grab Ender by the legs, but Ender dove left then came back to the tree, pulling his ax at then ran at the plant beast.

ID:15252

Mob Dice:6(Hit) [3 DMG - 3 DM = 1 DMG(minimum)]

Ender:

40/41

Plant Monster:

25/25

As Ender ran, the plant found a way to smother Ender onto the ground without Ender being able to chop up the plant monster with his war ax. Ender smiled up at the plant monster as he slowly got up off the ground and spat on the ground again. Ender smirked at the plant. "Hahhahahahahaahah! That! Hurt? No way! You think you can hurt me? Tell that to my a**!" Ender ripped his ax from his side as he approached the plant monster. "You will die today!" Ender's ax began to spin around as Ender then slammed in down onto the plant monster.

ID;15253

Battle Dice:6+1=7(Hit!)[1+3+1=5 DMG!]

Mob Dice:3(Miss)

Ender:

40/41

Plant Monster:

20/25

Ender had now landed a good hit on the enemy, but he had to keep up his pursuit on the enemy. Ender dodged a few blow of vines, trying to keep in close contact with the plant monster. Ender laughed as he continued dodging blades. "Think you can kill me? The Ender? Think again! I will slice you into millions of crystals, pathetic little plant monster!" Ender came up quickly upon the plant monster as he smacked down his iron war ax on the enemy plant monster, hoping for a hit. Ender was not sure if he had hit or not, because Ender had actually closed his eyes. 

ID:15254

Mob Dice:3(Miss)

Ender:

40/41

Plant Monster:

20/25

But he blindly missed and Ender made a mental note not to close his eyes anymore. For the heck with it, Ender was level nineteen and on floor one so he would NOT be killed by this pathetic little plant monster that stood in Ender's way of happiness. Ender planned on joining the front liners but he was not leveled up enough(The true reason is not enough roleplays LOL) to be up on floor ten and stuff. Ender would get there eventually, after killing this stupid plant monster. ender spun his ax then slammed it at the plant monster again.

ID:15255

Battle Dice:4+1=5(Miss)

Mob Dice:2(Miss)

Ender:

40/41

Plant Monster:
20/25

Ender's ax flung around his fingers as he smiled at the plant beast. "You should be happy and thanking me, you know. I'm just trying to delay your pitiful life from death. I'm just being respectful by sitting here, missing. But if you can't see that, so be it. Your gonna die then!" Ender's ax came to a sudden stop from spinning as the crooked smirk on Ender's face became more apparent again. Then Ender ran up to face his opponent in a close combat battle, with vines flying at him in all directions, making a seen that would have looked cool on an anime cartoon.

ID:15256

Battle Dice:1+1=2(Miss)

Mob Dice:9(Critical)[3 DMG + 1 DMG - 3 DM = 1 DMG]

Ender:

39/41

Plant Monster:

20/25

Ender flew threw the air as one of the vines stroke him right in the gut, send him flying into the air. At that moment, the scene turned from that cool anime moment to Ender releasing his furry. he spat onto the ground and looked at the plant monster. "What are you looking at! Think your all big and tough stuff, do you? DO YOU? Well I think I owe it to you and you deserve it to be shown the truth.......That I will kill you as of now!" Ender's ax was in his hand again as he flew straight at the plant monster, gaining speed as he went.

ID:15289

Battle Dice:7+1=8(Hit)[1+3+1=5 DMG]

Mob Dice:5(Miss)

Ender:

39/41

Plant Monster:

15/25

Ender had landed a pretty successful(If he did not say so himself) blow on the plant monster. It withered in pain then turned back to Ender, clearly pissed off at him for landing the blow upon it. Ender laughed. "And thats not all. I still have yet to chop you up into little pieces or weeds with my iron war ax my friend." That got the pllant monster going again as it began to chase after Ender through the forest, ripping it's body's roots up from the ground. "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!" Ender laughed as he ran then turned around, jabbing his ax into the beast.

ID:15296

Battle Dice:8+1=9(Hit)[1+3+1=5 DMG] 

Mob Dice:9(Critcical)[3+1-3=1 DMG]

Ender:

38/41

Plant Monster:

10/25

As Ender hit the  plant monster, he realized he should probably start looking for materials after doing so so he could craft some new items in his shop. Ender had realized there were not very many smiths working around these times so Ender knew he would need to come back. The dragon smith will rise again! But as he had these thoughts, Ender took a big hit to his face. "You seriously think you can do that? I was just in the middle of my thought process! ARGGHHH!" Ender charged the plant monster, in clear agony and rage.

ID:15311

Battle Dice:8+1=9(Hit!)[1+3+1=5 DMG]

Mob Dice:10(Hyper Critical)[3+2-3=2 DMG]

Ender:

36/41

Plant Monster:

5/25

Now it was time for Ender to finish the plant off. the last hit had sent Ender flying, dealing more damage than all of the othr hits the plant monster had inflicted upon him. But now it was time for Ender to quickly strike back. He quickly sprinted into range of close combat as Ender spun his ax in a few circles. "Ready to die, my viney friend?" Ender asked as he dodged a few vines, quickly dodging both ways, left right, left right left right left right. Then Ender began to strike as he was dodging, left right left right left right, then he leaped in for a final KO strike.

ID:15312

Battle Dice:9+1=10(Critical)[2+3+1=6 DMG]

Loot Dice:19

LOOT:

125 Col + 2 Materials

As Ender landed the final knockout blow, he watched as the crystals made their way around the part of the forest. The crystals were so glimmering and pretty, Ender almost could identify that as a reason for player killers to kill, but then he came back to his senses. Monster were much easier to slay then players anyways. Ender continued to walk as he considered drinking a health potion, but he quickly turned down the idea. Ender did not think that even if he fought another monster, he would need the potion. Ender scavenged the ground to see if there could be any bones on the ground that he could craft with. As he was scavenging, he pulled up a little wolf bone. 

ID:15573

Loot Dice:16(Over 15)

Result:Success

(OOC: I had no idea how else to loot for balcksmith materials)

Ender smiled as he picked up the bone. He could now craft a bit more with that bone. Ender smiled as he walked more into the forest with his ax. Ender had to continue searching for things to craft with. So Ender walked until he came upon a dead rabbits body, with bone inside. Ender bent down to pick up some of the bone,  but as he picked the bone up, the bone dissolved into millions of little crystals. They were beautiful, but it made Ender mad by not being a material. But Ender had many more chances to collect bones and materials.

ID:15577

Loot Dice:7(Not Over 15)

Result:No Mats

Ender got up and continued to walk, looking for more dead bodies and bones from wolf huntings. Ender hoped to find many more materials before heading back to town and crafting. Ender continued walking until he stopped to see a dead rabbit body. quickly Ender picked up the remains, hoping they would not pop into crystal shards but at the same time hoping they would do so. But then it did pop into millions of crystals and Ender realized he actually didn't want it to pop into crystals but to remain as a material.

ID:15580

Loot Dice:14(Under 15)

Results:No Materials

As Ender continued, he began to try to think of other ways to get smithing materials. He certainly did not know nor have the tools to mine for iron and stuff. Of course he could continue looking through dead rabbit carcasses but that's just no fun and is gross. Also it smelled. What else could Ender do........ Maybe he could learn how to mine, and do so...... But at the same time, maybe he couldn't. Who in Aincrad knew how to mine? No one that Ender knew. As Ender walked, he found another pile of bones and dug through it.

ID:15618

Loot Dice:18(Over 15)

Result:Success!

Ender successfully looted one bone off of the last rabbit. Now Ender needed more bone. He walked around that portion of the forest, since it seemed to be some type of wolf feeding ground. Ender continued to walk around until saw a dead wolf carcass, which was much better than the rabbit bone Ender had been collecting before. Ender leaned down by the wolf body and began to search for bones. when he found one, Ender picked it up and looked at it for a few seconds, hoping it didn't dissolve into millions of crystals.

ID:15651
Loot Dice:14(Under 15)

Result:No Materials