[PP-F6] Wherewithal

Up in the trees of the first most unique town of sword art online, a round tavern mixed with a questing headquarters rested high off the ground of the jungle floor. This was floor number six. With a considered insanity in terms of height, a town hung in the air suspended by giant vines and wood work foundation given by the trees surrounding the civilization. It was inside this tavern, that a male player was having trouble deciding on what task he should do next. Everything from the outer walls inward of this place slowly went down in circular hub that hosted both the tables and activities of anyone willing to check out the place.

(If I go for this one, I might not be a high enough level to finish it. But everyone wants it and I have the first pick for it.. Why does it feel like everyone is staring at me?) A line had formed behind him, consisting of fellow SAO players who wanted to get a job done. Since each quest was automatically generated to meet the high demand of pursuers, a quest rare enough to be worth a huge benefit was never something someone wanted to pass up. Each minute more notices flashed on the board but disappeared from being accepted in another city by other players.

Shaking his head in his indecision to pick, Zeke turned around and shouted to the line behind him for anyone that wanted to join. "I apologize for taking too long! I have a quest here that will reward greatly for it's level recommendation. I'm accepting one person to go on it with me if they are willing!?" When no one answered back immediately, he hid his face under the dark shadow coming from his brown hair. A quick accept and he was off towards the doors in silence. (I'll have it all to myself then.) Zeke thought.

Floor six. She had just acquired the fifth level and still reeling from happiness, insanity drove her to enter the Jungle like floor, traveling it had been an experience so far. The monsters were hard to fight, yet there she stood in the tavern- still alive and surviving. Drinking down the contents of her glass, Atenea looked around and kept to herself, this way and that friends sat down with other friends. The line to the quest taking was bigger than ever and the player that kept it so, still had not made his decision as he continued to stare at the open windows.

Sliding the empty jar back to the NPC barman, she straighten to listen in quietly on what exactly he was saying, her eyes shining with curiosity and before she could call out her acceptance of the Quest- he was gone. Gulping loudly the girl paid off the Col debt, before quickly following after the other male player and perhaps questioning her sanity once more. She had always been one to play for the rules and she still did, yet every floor meant that she had to bend her nature to survive.

The sixth floor was no different. Accepting the Quest the other member was after, she sent out a party invitation before letting out a loud whistle.

"Hey! You..." She called out, finally reaching him and catching him by the back of his shirt. "I'll join you. If you'll have me..." She mumbled shyly, hoping for a 'yes' from his part.

Not just himself but everyone looked towards the girl whistling as loud as she could. It was unusual to hear anyone attempt long distance communication through any other way than messaging through the menu system. In her moment of pure attention from everyone around, Zeke had easily been taken notice to her at the sound. It wasn't often anyone ever called for him and when it seemed to happen before, the person being yelled for was another player that was walking nearby him. (Yeah right, like an attractive girl would be talking to a stranger like me.) Though an unreasonable excuse to keep himself from defying his comfort zone, it made sense to him somehow.

Continuing on across a still wooden bridge into the next part of town, his collar choked him at the grasp of something touching the back of his long sleeved shirt. *Gulp* His throat reacted normally to the lack of space around itself. Turning to face this female again at a closer view, her shy nature and polite ability to ask for a party had him lost in mind to knowing where he was right then. A silence had come over him now more than what he was already experience a few moments ago. Letting his finger do the talking, he clicked to add her into the two person group before giving a nervous smile to her. "Are you ready or do you you need some time before we go?" All of his speech sounded held back and questionable to whether or not he was wanting to speak.