» Username: Tayveyon
» Nickname: Tay
» Real name: Tayveyon Lee
» Gender: male
» Birthday: Fabuary 17th
» Age: 17
» Astrological sign: 
» Blood Type: A+
» Race/Ethnic Background/Nationality: American, my mother is black, my father is black and my great grandmother is white and my great grandfather is white
» Occupation: Game Maker
» Height: 5’7
» Appearance:

Tayveyon have straight balck hair that is at a medium lengh. Tayveyon wears a black hoodie with black pants. Tayveyon has Dark red eyes and medium eye lashes, with black boots with grey at the bottom of them on with black socks. and Tayveyon has the nick name Tay or Tayve, that everyone calls him. He is 98 pounds fair skin.

» About: History/personality

A kid who was a loner who loved to play online MMO RPG games and he lived with his grandmother and his sister, he was a slight loner, he would play with his sister and grandmother at times but he was a loner at school, most of his friends was online, until he found out all of his friends online went to his school but they were also loners for him not to notice. He saved up all of his money to buy the gear to play sword art online, and he was very happy, until he found out that it was a death game. Once he found it it was a death game he wanted to be a figher. He always wanted to be stuck in a game, and his moto was "Its a game, you live and you die just like in the real world, there is nothing different besides the fact its si-fi" he was on the first floor raid, and he was trying to go to the final hit!. But kirito pushed him down and took the final his away from him. He always looked up to him. But deep down, he knew he would never have what he have.

» Virtues:

Intelligent- Tayveyon has B's and C's at school, his brain is a few steps above the normal person

Independent- Tayveon is a really good cook, he don't talk about it or brag about it much but he really is, when his mother left him on a Vacation for 3 weeks he learned alot from cooking. And he cleans up the yard and the house, he trys to act like he dont but he do!

Gamer- As you already know he is a good gamer!, all he do is play games everyday, he don't even do his homework, but he always passes because on his state tests he gets all of the questions right!

» Flaws:

Shy- He is shy around girls, no this isnt a flaw but to him this is a big flaw, he hates it. He just wants a girl who he can be him self around.

Dandere/kuudere- He is both of them mixed together, he dont admit to it but he is!

Profession:
Games

Skills

Points Available: 0

Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
» Rank One: One-Handed sword (Novice)

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
10 Bread
15 Water
1 Basic Rapier
Cloth Clothing

This is the only picture i could find that looks like him, just ignore the suit if you can.

post-4013-0-31455900-1431189876_thumb.pn

Denied:

You cannot have a Canon occurance in your journal. You did not participate in the first floor raid and you did not meet Kirito who pushed you down.

Please expand your flaws

You must have 3 flaws and 3 virtues each must have two lines of description, and I implore you to explain what Dandere/kuudere is, please do not expect users to know what this is. 

Please edit the title of the topic to state  Tayveyon's Journal. You can do all this with the full edit feature.

PM me when you have finished this for re-evaluation