[SP-F2]Beating the Benchmark Roleplay #2[Complete]

Ender smiled as he looked at the quest. It was long and harrowing through a big forest, but it would grant Ender a rare artifact that could be found in the forest. The artifact was said to do nothing, but Ender still wanted the item. Supposedly the item was called the Soul of the Forest and was a beautiful diamond.  But  the Soul of the Forest was also said to be guarded by a huge mini-boss. But it was on floor 2..... It can't be that hard...... Let's do this!

Ender pulled out his battle ax and equipped his armor. Then he pulled out the fear-emitting shield known as the Aegis. Ender laughed.  The Soul of the Forest is as good as mine! Ender ran out of town, only slightly being held back by his armor. Ender had gotten used to running with his armor on. As Ender left the town, he was slowed. Ender's legs hurt a bit and he couldn't run. He would have to rest a bit before running or battle. But  even so, Ender pulled out the map of his quest to find the Soul of the Forest, and Ender noticed it was in the forest nearest the middle of the floor, in the middle of the  forest.  So Ender walked, following the icons on his map.

As Ender walked, he continued to hold his shield out toward his enemies. The shield supposedly struck fear into the enemies of the wielder, with the head of Medusa perfectly crafted into the shield.  Ender actually felt like he was having a good time as he walked towards the middle of the floor. It was still dawn, much time for the day to battle and get the Soul of the Forest. As Ender walked, he began to think of his old life. Ender had no idea where Maka could have gone, but Ender did not care much anymore. Ender had no feelings on anything at the moment. Ender simply did not give a crap about anything in this game.

As Ender continued to walk, he did not waver in his courage to get to the forest. but he did begin to sing aloud as he walked.

"Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?

I didn't mean to call you that
I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me
Please tell me...

Please tell me why my car is in the front yard,
And I'm sleeping with my clothes on
I came in through the window last night
And you're gone, gone

It's no surprise to me
I am my own worst enemy
'Cause every now and then I kick the living [censored] out of me
The smoke alarm is going off, and there's a cigarette
Still burning,

Please tell me why my car is in the front yard
And you're gone, gone

Please tell me why my car is in the front yard

It's no surprise to me
I am my own worst enemy
'Cause every now and then I kick the living [censored] out of me

Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
I didn't mean to call you that"

Ender just felt like singing into space to waste some time as he walked. And "My Own Worst Enemy" was just one of the first songs to come into his mind, when he thought about him playing Rock Band IRL.

Ender continued singing to songs he had enjoyed IRL until he reached the entrance the forest at the middle of the floor. Ender's crooked smile was still on his face, no matter what fear had just ran through his body. Ender walked slowly, then more quickly as he entered the forest where he would find the item he was looking for-The Soul of the Forest. Ender walked with Aegis held in-front of him, shielding him from any threats coming in through the front, not from the back though. The back was his weak spot at the time.

But as Ender walked through the forest, his expedition was quickly ended by a vine ensnaring Ender's leg and tripping him, then for some reason letting go. Ender quickly got up but turned to see a monster that for sure was not the mini boss guarding the Soul of the Forest. It was just a simple plant monster, that Ender would easily slay as fast as the sound of light.(Not really, but Ender liked to seem cool like Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus series) Ender smiled. "Meet your doom," he yelled as he charged up and slammed down his battle ax.

ID:15588

Battle Dice:2+1=3(Miss)

Mob Dice:4(Miss)

Ender-43/43

Plant Monster-22/22

Ender's ax barely missed the mark of the enemy plant monster. Ender turned to face it. "You thinkk you can just kill solo players for a living,do ya? Well you won't be doing that to this  bad a-- solo player!" Ender spun his ax around in his hand then backed up a few steps slowly. Then he pointed his Aegis forward, beginning to charge down the enemy with Aegis attempting to block incoming hits. Then Ender attempted to slam his ax down on the plant monster again, hoping greatly his ax would find it's mark.

ID:15589

Battle Dice:2+1=3(Miss)

Mob Dice:9(Critical)[2+1=3-2=1]

Ender-42/43

Plant Monster-22/22

Ender had misinterpreted his calculations as a vine reached under Aegis, grabbing Ender by the leg and launching him into the air. Luckily, Ender got back up quickly and turned to face his opponent. "I honestly thought you could do better than that! Hah!" Ender did the same thing as last time, except his sprint/charge had gotten faster dramatically more than last time, then Ender attempted to slam down his ax again. "It's time you plant monsters die already. I'm sick of you pesterring me every time I enter the forest!" 

ID:15590

Battle Dice:10+1=11(Hyper Critical)[3+3+1=7]

Mob Dice:7 Paralyzed

Ender-42/43

Plant Monster-15/22

Ender watched as the plant monster screamed in agony and was blinded by the shield for a few seconds out of fear. At least that's what Ender thought had happened. "Hah! That's what you get for pestering and throwing people through the forest and into trees, you dirty scumbag!" Ender's crooked smile was real this time. "Now, are you ready to see what it is like to force delete a program's script and sprite in a game into the endless recycle bin of the internet?" Ender smiled as he slammed down his ax again.

ID:15592

Battle Dice:5+1=6(Hit!)[1+3+1=5]

Mob Dice:4(Miss)

Ender-42/43

Plant Monster-10/22

Ender analyzed the plant monster for a few seconds, figuring out that no matter what caliber of damage his hits dealt, the plant would require two hits to die. Ender smirked at the plant monster and leaped into the air, focusing on the plant monster as the  thoughts ran rampant in his head. If I land in the trajectory I just jumped, I will land about right by that vine. So I should be able to chop the vine in two, dealing some damage then deal a huge strike to the physical head of the monster. I will do this and succeed for my brother, Draco.  Ender slammed his ax down on the vine.

ID:15595

Battle Dice:7(Hit)[1+3+1=5]

Mob Dice:9(Critical)[2+1-2=1]

Ender-41/43

Plant Monster-5/22

The hit sliced that vine in two and the plant monster squealed in agony, then slapped Ender with a huge heavy hit from a ginormous vine. Ouch! Ender thought to himself as he slowly got back up. Now it would only take one more hit to finish off the plant monster. One more hit, eh? Ender got himself in a position where he could leap right at the plant monster's "head". ender checked the trajectory of his leap.....Perfect! Now your going down, planty.Ender leaped at the plant monster, chopping at it's huge head and face.

ID:15613

Battle Dice:10(Hyper Critical)[1+2+3+1=7]

Loot Dice:4(Fail)

+1 Material

Ender's crooked smile got huge as he witnessed the flying crystals scatter all around him. Beautiful and magnificent. Finnick smile went back to the natural normal crooked smile he always had when all of the crystals flew away. Ender continued to walk through the forest, looking for the guardian that protected the beautiful Soul of the Forest, which Ender still sought to find and keep. Ender noticed a dead rabbit carcass on teh ground again and decided to loot it for bones Ender could craft with.

ID:15614
Loot Dice:10(Under 15)

Result:fail

Ender was depressed though when the bones dissolved in his hand. Those definitely would not have been good for crafting. Ender stood back up as he continued to walk, and he noticed another dead rabbit's body.  And when Ender looked up, he noticed there was a trail of them.... But Ender was not here to loot rabbit bones. Maybe he would loot one or two then he would follow the trail, which might lead him to the Soul of the Forest..... Or into a trap. So Ender bent down by the nearest rabbit body to loot for bones.

ID:115615

Loot Dice:8(under 15)

Result: No Materials

Ender looked and analyzed the bones and thought for a second that it may have been sturdy enough for crafting. But when Ender thought that, it almost immediately dissolved into the millions of crystals it usually dissolved into. Ender walked up to the next rabbit's body and realized maybe he should loot more than two. He would have more chances of finding materials that way anywho, and time wasn't going anywhere. So Ender bent down and picked up the next pair of bones, hoping these actually would be sturdy enough for crafting.

ID:15616

Loot Dice:4(Under 15)

Result: No Materials

But when the next pair of bones dissolved, Ender started to change his mind. Maybe he couldn't waste this much time, when he hadn't even collected a single mat this way yet. But even so, Ender decided he would check one more then be on his way. Because it wasn't always fun crafting with iron that monsters dropped, sometimes it was better to craft with different things, like gold and dragon bone.(Or rather rabbit bone) So Ender bent by the next one and hoped his last try would be successful.

ID:15617

Loot Dice:4(Under 15)

Result:No Materials

Ender continued to walk, following the trail that the dead rabbits made until Ender followed um to the end. Ender looked at the Soul of the Forest, a beautiful emerald shaded diamond. Ender grabbed it quickly as a tree began to move. Ender wondered how that was possible then he was pulled back to reality. It's SAO, everything's possible. The tree monster grabbed the gem out of Ender's hands, looked at it and held it up to Ender, pulled it back, and then handed it to him. Ender smiled. He didn't have to fight no mini-boss.

Then Ender looked at the tree monster as it seemed to communicate through his head. Please keep this gem safe...... Finnick, keep the gem safe........Then the tree bowed, stood up, turned around and left. Just like that. So Ender began to walk out of the forest, in no way in particular. Ender smiled as he looked at he gleaming gem. It was a beautiful gem, no matter if it had enhancements or not. Ender did not care. Ender continued happy with it as he waltzed through the forest, cheering with glee.

Ender continued walking through the forest until he came across another rabbits body. Ender figured he could do it one last time, and then maybe he could find a cave and go mining. Ender leaned down by the rabbit, which had a dead and gross carcass, and began to loot for bone. As Ender thought he had a good pile of bones, they all disintegrated into thousands of beautiful crystal shards. Ender smiled as he walked through them and go straight the way opposite he had come in to the forest.

ID:16073

Loot Dice:5

Result:Fail

As Ender continued to walk, a little wolf made a movement. It was a regular wolf it seemed, one a player one player would be easily capable of killing. So Ender screamed at it. "Hey wolf, look over here!" As Ender got it's attention it turned towards him and charged. As the wolf closed in, Ender threw his foot forward to meet the wolf's jaw, throwing it backwards. "Hah!" But the wolf was not done yet. It charged at Ender, and Ender grabbed him, strangled the wolf, and choked the wolf. "There's no better relief of stress than that."

Ender continued walking past the wolf, clearly please. Ender's deep black hair was spiked up for some reason.... And Ender had no idea. Ender's hair was completely crazy. Ender continued walking, until he saw a cave. Ender ran up to the cave, and figured out to save the location on his map. Then ender layed down to rest, after he had decided Ender would head into the cave tomorrow, in Beating the Benchmark Roleplay #3! And Ender fell asleep midday, in the middle in the open, smiling.

END OF TEXT