[OP-F1] Making a living <Quest>

Xavier walked though the halls of the monument of life, looking for the materials he needed to get to start his forge, "How hard can smithing be?" He thought as he saw the hidden door rune he was looking for, "Its just hitting a hammer against metal, and i can probably make col to serve more customers!" He joyously thought as he desended into the hidden labyrinth dungeon. "I might live though this death game, unlike so many others..." He looked back on all the people he saw slaughtered or commit suicide at the start of the game. "No... They're gone now." He told himself "They can't come back and they wont, I shouldn't fool myself." He was ready to go into the hidden labyrinth, surviving or not.

Marisa was walking by when she noticed a person going in what seemed to be a labyrinth she hadn't been to before. Being slightly excited at adventuring into it along with meeting another person she catches up to them and while they were walking puts her arm around their shoulders says. "I don't think Iv'e been into this labyrinth, Do ya mind if I join you Da Ze?" She asks the person already wondering what treasures she would find in the place and what creatures she would fight.