[OP FL4] Days gone by

Ice crystals of various shapes fell from the sky. Could it have been identified as snow? The game tricked the senses of the human mind and perplexed perhaps the entire SAO world but it was no longer questioned more than it was a way of life now. That was what Kiluia was found guilty of embracing.

"It's not so cold today.." He spoke in a gentle tone. His figure seemed to hide itself in the blustery snow fall. He was overlooking the town below where he had enjoyed many memories and had friends come and go with him. Friends... were they all dead? Were they alive and well? He had vanished without so much as a goodbye to those he deeply cared about. His fond thoughts of his first love Natalia crossed his mind. Had it not been for this nefarious game, he would of never gave a thought about love.

His body shifted a bit and automatically he found himself walking towards vivid active memories of them all. Lessa, Miki, Klein, Ruri,Haine, Natalia , and many others. It wasn't before long he stood at the entrance of the town watching the NPCs go by without a second look to him. Days gone by without things even remembering him." And that's just fine.." He smiled slightly.

Kotori had been sitting on a bench for the past hour when she noticed a tall boy with snow-white hair appear by the entrance of the fourth floor's town. She had been gazing silently at the passerby, content with simply having some quiet time. The boy in question was peculiar becauee he wore a smile as he stood through the entryway. Strange, she thought considering it was just so bleak on the fourth floor. It wasn't a popular floor, although it had its merits. Still, the player looked her age and seemed to reasonably okay to talk to.

Kotori stood up from her bench and approached the player. She didn't want to seem hostile so she put on smile as she walked up to the person. "Hello, I uh just wanted to introduce myself since you seemed a bit lonely and you were just standing there. So, my name's Kotori, your's is?" She greeted, smiling as to make the player warm up a bit.

The snowy air seemed to halt as time passed. It cleared up relatively more as one would near the town. He was lost in his pool of memories before he took notice of the girl before him. At first, he mistook her as a memory engaged with him from the past. But as she didn't disappear like the rest of them, he blinked his crimson orbs at her.

Her words etched the crisp air breaking the silence that had been before the two. Kotori huh? He thought to himself as he offered her a smile. " Names Kiluia...I was just remembering things and letting myself be absorbed for a bit." He slightly chuckled with his face being a bit red from embarrassment." He had been gone quite awhile now so it seemed irregular for someone to just space out randomly in a public place." Thanks for snapping me out of it. And yeah.. it's a bit lonely at the moment. " He would cast a gaze at Kotori once more eyeing her features and her health bar which seemed to be not orange." Care to go to the inn for some hot chocolate?" He offered her since she had approached him.

Kotori could tell that he was going through something difficult and she didn't want to pry that much onto his past. She decided that she could cheer him up by simply being company to boy, something that had helped her in the same way in the past. "Don't worry too much about, everyone dazes out once in a while. You just need somewhere to be there for you when you're down." Kotori smiled at what she said. It was true. Most people just need a person to be there. "Sure, I'd like some hot chocolate." she answered, deciding to accompany him on his way to the inn. Hopefully she could make his day by being a friend to him. She was sure he would enjoy that.

Her friendly demeanor was a slight glimmer that people were still okay with him gone. That was a relief in itself as he started the trek to the inn. The billow of smoke poured through the chimney and he was excited because the hot chocolate was great. He even remembered when they had to fight a giant of sorts and it was a bloody hell of a fight. He simply looked around and took notice to Kleins blacksmith shop. Ah yes. His friend that left for a long journey had disappeared. He shifted his weight a slight bit as he walked up the stairs to be greeted by the same old NPCs that tended to the inn. A slight smile crossed his face as he nodded to them as if they were real. Something he had done out of habit in the past. " So tell me.. what brings you to the snowy fort of the forth floor?" He asked as he turned to the chairs to sit in front of the fire place. It was a simple question but it would open up a line of other follow up questions for him to ask her later down the road.

Before she could answer though, he waved two fingers for the keep to offer them two hot chocolates. It was nice to remember what to do once and awhile. His crimson orbs returned to Kotori awaiting for her answer to his question.