(PP-F4) A Shade in the White Abyss (Rolland & Hunter)

The fourth floor, the cold bitten, snow and ice covered wonderland, this was a floor that many snowbirds flocked to for the amazing cold and wondrous sites the ice could make. As in the mornings and late afternoons the colours of the Aura could be seen reflecting from the ice, and crystals that form across the vast floors white blanket of blistering fidget coldness. The sound of the wind creeped across the floor, as the blasts of freezing winds hit the town, making the people groan but also chuckle and come closer, or send them in a frenzy to the Inn or Tavern, While the once Azure blue sky held it's colour on the other floors this one made sure the once blue ocean sky was littered with slate grey clouds. The sound players walking around and children giggling as they played in the patches of snow that covered the town, and the falling snowflakes, a small group gathered near the fountain in the center of the Old Transylvanian style town's plaza.

They all dressed in warm winter coats, gloves, pants and boots, having mittens and earmuffs to keep them warm a few of the young girls had pink and violet scarfs around their necks. They all seemed prepared for the cold winds that fluttered and cascaded across the floor, but one figure out of everyone in the floor was dressed not so well. Clad in black armor, the sound of heavy steel and stone clashed like a great battle, as a figure strolled down the cobblestone flooring.The children seeing the figure ran behind the largest boy who was in his young teens, perhaps thirteen or fourteen, as the figure reached the fountain he turned and gazed at the group. He chuckled, his voice rang through the helmet as he tapped it twice and it quickly disappeared in a flash of blue and white pixels, and in the mist of the pixel storm was a young mans face about the age of nineteen or so. The orbs of sapphire gazed from his face and his snow white hair fluttered over his brows and cloaked his eyes at certain times, as he gave a soft grin and bent down on one knee. "Aww... I'm not that scary am I?"

He said as he held out one hand and looked at the group, "This armor is only for scaring the baddies out there, and making me look cool, I won't hurt any of you." He said as one girl who had strikingly vivid tomato red hair peeked her head out and began to walk near the young man who hair match the falling flakes and she grabbed his hair and her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she giggles and played with his hair, as the others walked to him as well. They all began to smile and play with his snow white silky smooth hair as the one girl that touched his hair first was bold enough to hop on his shoulders and stay there, as he smiled and played with the children. Parading around with them, and acting like a monster chasing them and about to eat them, he took the Frankenstein's monster stance and chased as the one girl on his shoulders held tight. "Rawr!" "I am the all powerful Black Knight, fear me a I try to eat your souls!" "Rawr!!"

He said as he chased them and made them all laugh as he did as well the sounds of his armor slammed into the cobblestone, as the silver spider like insignia shined like a sliver star in the daylight as he was having fun and making the children's day all the more while to stay happy. As even though this was a death game, he wanted to make sure they had a normal life even in here, as children should never be sad. Even if a few where NPC's he didn't mind it, made him feel as he was the older brother of the group. It was like he was back home with his younger brother and sister all over again, and brought a enormous smile across his slight tanned skin, though it still held a creamy milk like colour, he still had a tan upon it.

I stepped through the teleport gate on the first floor and went to the fourth as I had heard from others whom had passed by me in the Town of Beginnings. They said it was the best for out of all and I wanted to see for myself what everyone made such a big deal about.

Little was I told because as I was dressed in a short and a short sleeved shirt, I felt the rush of glacial air connect with my skin, instantly raising goosebumps which only made the floor worse. However, just like everybody had said, it truly was beautiful. The town lined rather Germanic and the cobblestone pathways only added to the theme.

Snow lay on the ground, tread upon many times as it was greatly flattened into compressed snow. I looked around in awe, taking in every inch of the view. I don't think I moved for five minutes at least because I heard a noise that didn't sound normal. Off nearby I heard metal bashing against one another. As I turned my head out of curiosity I saw a dark figure and children hidden in fear.

Before I could step in to help the helmet disappeared and revealed a gentle face instead. He looked like he felt bad for instilling the kids with fear, and before I knew it he was playing with them by chasing one and carrying the other on his shoulders. The kids' smiles only added to mine. I stepped off the town portal and felt the snow crisp beneath my very thin shoes. Arms wrapped around myself I realized I was shivering.

I needed to find a place to purchase warmer clothing from before the cold kills me. I approached the black suited man slowly as I hadn't the slightest clue as to whom he was and what he might do. "E-Excuse m-me s-s-sir" I asked trying to keep myself from shivering from the cold weather.

The sound of the children's laughter was enticing enough to ignore everything around him until the sounds of a small female like voice rang in the right of the figures ear and he stopped to see a woman or rather young lady standing before him. This made hims stop and begin walking to her, "Yes?" "Oh my what are you doing out here in that outfit, your going to get in game frostbite." He said as he looked at the children who all crowed around the young lady that came up to the black armored fellow. "Come, we need to get you some clothing."He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along, as he did all the children trailed behind him and the mysterious young lady that the black armored figure grasped with his right hand. As the young girl on the young mans shoulder directed him to the store he looked at the young woman as they reached the doors and he turned to her after a several minutes of travelling. And he gave her a soft smile, as the kids all had a slight blush on their faces as well, as it could be seen that the cold was getting to them all. 

"You kids need to get inside, same goes for you young one." He said trying to pull the one on his shoulders off but she refused and held tightly, as he gave him a stubborn look, *Sigh* "Very well, but you all need to get some warmth in you, miss." He said as they all scattered as he asked, then he looked at the young woman he brought with him, "Here's 100 Col, get some warm clothing okay?" He asked her, pulling up the HUD and pulling out a pouch with the amount of 100 Col in it as he placed it in her hands and curled it up and let her go, "If you want meet me at the fountain, I'll show you around, or anything now a days." He said as his sapphire blue eyes gazed at hers, and with his mood spicking up, they changed to their famous Amethyst Violet colour and he began walking back as he patted the red haired girls head and began walking, the clanking followed into a soft echo with turned to nothing.

-Figure gives 100 Col to Mysterious Girl- 

300 Col

-100 Col= 200 Col

The male in black clad armor guided me to a shop after he saw the way I was dressed. To be completely honest, I would have pretty much reacted the same way as he did. The shop wasn't far away and the children had followed us. Their faces pink from the cold, just like mine, was a sign that it was cold for everyone.

He handed me a pouch of col, the currency of this game, and told me to meet him at the fountain after I've finished my clothes shopping, which wouldn't take long because all I needed was a proper attire to wear. I agreed to meet him at the fountain later and entered the shop, where it was instantly warmer compared to the outside.

For a small building, there were many different things to choose from. Trying to be at a decent pace still, I found a red cloak that I could wrap around me. I also found a longer shirt, one that would block out the wind from the outside.

Finished with my shopping I went up to the register and paid for the items before I made my exit out of the shop. Luckily I remembered my way to the fountain and to put my hair back because of the wind. Seeing him standing there, I jogged my way to him. "Thank you for that" was all I could say.

Realizing I never told the player my name I stuck out my hand towards him and smiled, "Alexis Hunter" I said, curious as to what level this player is. Perhaps she can bring up the question later. Now simply was not the time to play games. Though he was fair looking, his eyes were easy to get lost in, and his hair was nice too, but once again, I managed to keep myself quiet.

After leaving the young woman to herself and the figure walking back to the fountain, he placed the little girl on hi shoulders to the ground and gave her a hug, "Now you have to get inside, and warm up, I don't want you getting sick in here okay?" He asked her as she refused to go, and clung to his leg, he sighed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and gave her another big hug, "I'll see you again.. I promise... if you go inside and warm up I'll come back and spend some time with you okay?" He asked as suddenly the woman came walking up and he was surprised by her swiftness at introductions, with the little girl smiling and giving him a kiss on the cheek she ran off to the Inn and went into it.

The figure sighed and cracked his neck, *Crack* *Crack* "Hmmm... Alexis?" "Hunter, pleasure to meet you Rolland Akizura, but Rolland is fine." He said to her, and then bowed, "Lord of Nights at your service." He said with a goofy tone of voice as he then stood back up and took her hand and shook it, "So tell me miss Hunter, what level are you?" "You seem as though you don't have much if you came to the floor with just your starter gear?" He asked her, as his Amethyst violet eyes shifted back and forth between the Sapphire and Amethyst colours frequently, his white hair fluttering in the breeze as his pearl white teeth flashed as he spoke to her, and gave her soft smiles or happiness and positivity. 

I watched as the little girl gave him a kiss on the cheek and then rush off. Turning my attention back to Rolland, he said his name was, as he had asked me of my level. This was one of the very few questions that I wanted to avoid due to the answer I had to provide to answer it. I felt my cheeks heat up and I could tell they were red now because I felt embarrassed already and I haven't even answered his question.

I cleared my throat and put my hands behind my back. "Well you see... I haven't done a day's worth of training, I'm still a level one..." I replied, looking down at the ground and using my right foot to create circles in the snow. This player, Rolland, must be a front liner I assume seeing how he asked me if I was interested. I didn't know what else to say as I felt so pathetic simply being around him. "Thank you by the way... for helping me out with finding some new clothes to wear, this floor is much more tolerable already" I said, trying to lead the conversation somewhere different.

Rolland watched as Alexis begin to get embarrassed about her level and he sighed, "Thought that much, no matter I can help you, I'm a high level or rather moderately high level for my time." He said as he rubbed his neck and looked at her once more, "Tell me miss Hunter, what weapon type do you use?" "One handed curve sword?" "Straight sword?" "Or a two handed one?" He asked her, wondering the one he had on him would be perfect for her, as he needed it not, but was saving it for the right person or time to pull out, as his Sapphire blue eyes now returning back to their original colour and he smiled once more. "How bout we go and get some training out of the way, but I would suggest you let me tear their health down as Mobs on this floor are higher than floor one."

He said as he gave her his soft eyed expression as he wanted to keep her safe, seeing how she was a nice girl that looked like she needed a friend in this death game, and he was more than willing to give his aid to her if she accepted it. The black armor he had clanked as he moved his shoulders abit as he tapped his head twice and his helms passive mode was deactivated and the once black helm returned.The full head hele with the jaw and lower region exposed to allow for his lips and jaw to be seen and move, as the red tassel on the top region fluttered as the wind came over the armor, and he looked at his friend once more. 

The glint of blue shining through the slits in the helms eye region, and he laughed, "Don't worry your Lord of Nights shall protect you, I maybe a gentle soul but I am still a black knight after all." He said with a slight sly grin and walked behind Alexis and placed a hand on her shoulders and began to pull her along as he gave her a gentle squeeze, "Don't worry just let me do the hard part and you do the easy stuff, though knowing your weapon type would be helpful though." He said asking her once more so she wouldn't forget to tell him as he needed to know, and with his right hand swiping down and him opening his HUB he pulled out his longsword as a flash of blue appeared behind him and a demonic sword appeared.

A sword of demonic proportions strapped to the back of his waist, the handle having metal like twin wrapped around the handle and the pummel flat at the end with a dip in a circular pattern. The one thing that was seen was the tip of the sheath, which was a silver like metal attachment upon a black metal sheath, with red tassels and clothing dancing behind him, the demonic handle and handguard held a red eye like gem in the center. This was his main weapon as he was now prepared for battle in the field, Rolland was now ready to help Alexis get stronger with his powerful sword at his side he was ready for anything to come his way.

-Weapon-

4330462.jpg

Rolland asked me what kind of weapon I used. Still struggling slightly trying to learn the menu, I managed to find my way to my inventory where I equipped my weapon so I could show him. My very basic and bland weapon was now on display in my right hand, held towards him. "One handed curved sword" I said, comparing my gear to his in my mind. If only I could get my hands on some armor like that or even a weapon as powerful looking as his.

"By the way, thank you for helping me train. You're very sweet. Your lady is a lucky girl" I said, walking by his side as he knew where the floor had decent spawns. I let out a deep breath while admiring his gear. I hadn't the slightest clue where he was taking me and to be completely honest I don't think would care where so long as nothing bad had happened to me.

When Alexis said "One-handed Curve Sword", Rolland smiled, as he stopped and walking in front of her and held out his hand, in a stop manner, then he spoke. "Okay then..." He said as he went behind her and spoke slyly, "Don't peak or look just yet, I have something that may be of some use to you since I don't use it." He said as he bent down and opened his HUD, scrolling through the items he had and spawned the "Item" needed. Holding the scabbard of the item he placed it on a rock and smiled as he pulled out the <<Berserker's Scimitar>> and he grinned the green coloured weapon sitting nicely on the rock as he backed away. "Okay now you can look, hope you like it, and please you don't have to pay me back at all, Im glad that this weapon found a user." He said as he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around and made her see the weapon he left for her, while his black armor clanked everytime he moved, he was just glad that the weapon he got from the <<Christmas Day>> Event was still in his inventory. As his sapphire blue eyes gazed at the possible stupendous reaction that Alexis was going to give out, he just was wanting to see how she would react to such a item for a low level like her.

-Item taken from inventory-

> <<Berserker's Scimitar>>

-Item given to Alexis-

Item Type:  Curved Sword.
Name: The Berserker's Scimitar
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel scimitar , painted in green , known for his ability to cut through everything . +3 Dmg
^^

It wasn't long after my own reply that he had stopped me. In fact, he told me to stand still and wait. Odd. Regardless I played along and I stood waiting as he did something behind me. I wasn't scared or nervous- no. I was curious. The mystery behind me was causing my mind to want to turn my body around.

Before I could turn though, he turned me around for me. I looked into his eyes, getting lost quickly until I saw the shimmer of metal from the sky reflect into my own eyes. When my attention shifted towards the rock, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I had no words. In awe, I stood there. It took me several moments to realize he was giving this to me.

As I turned my look back to him, I simply smiled with all sincerity. Bringing myself closer to him, I reached my arms around his bulky armor. "Thank you, Rolland." It was all that I could say as he didn't want any sort of payment. This was a sweet gesture and extremely kind of him. I didn't know what to do so simply I stood on my toes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

(I'm sooooooooo sorry for the late reply. Testing had been getting the majority of my mentality so role-playing was a terrible idea at the time.)

Rolland just gave a blushing smile as he gazed at the reaction Alexis was giving as then he felt her kiss his cheek and he blushed even more. "It's okay... I had it for so long I nearly forgot about it, until you said your weapon type." He said as he gave her a hug and pulled away, "Go on, it's yours now, all you need is some armor and a accessory then your set for any battle situation." He said with a smile and stood back as he looked up at the Azure blue sky, his own sapphire blue orbs dancing about as they drifted back to Alexis, he hoped that she would use this weapon at the best of her ability. 

(Occ: It's okay.)