[PP-F1] Why Floor 1?

Zelrius was more than fed up with recent events. Kiru wasted time grieving for Keith, and as always, that pissed Zelrius off. He too missed Keith, his Friend and fellow Frontliner, But it made Zelrius mad the fact that all she did was sit in a field and cry about it, instead of looking for him or answers as to the disappearance. The Brigade had ran off, just as pre planned, But The Blood Buccaneer would not be joining his friends. No, he felt far too entitled to help the rest of the people in this game get out of it. However, his own disappearance and the fact that he stated himself and the Brigade would not join the clearing for Floor 10, left Zelrius on his lonesome to do nothing.

The boy had nothing else to do. He didn't need to grind for money, Had plenty of that. There was no monster currently alive that could give him much in the way of level, not unless he spent hours upon hours finding and killing that same monster repeatedly. Useless waste of my time. The arrogant higher level thought to himself. Zelrius though back to many things, and decided finally a new option to do.

Travel back to Floor 1, searching the whole floor for any Secret Dungeons that may have great loot or stronger enemies, as that was not unheard of in SAO. The fields streched far and wide in Floor 1, and Zelrius was in no hurry. He began to stroll casually through the empty floors that have been long cleared by grinders, His arrogant swagger swaying the pendant on his neck, and his golden blonde hair, left and right. In his right hand, a Hydra skull now used as a helmet, and in the left, a Sword ablaze, wrapped in azure and maroon flames. His tuxedo clean as ever, and as always, the stark white bowtie slightly out of place, a problem the boy cannot seem to fix.

I gazed into the field, sitting by the arch alone like I have been for the past few days, still too nervous to do much of anything out in there. I let out a sigh to turn my head to see if there were any people, but to my surprise... nobody. I began tapping my foot on the ground making a beat on the stone pathway.

Bored as ever, I didn't know what to do. I heard blades of grass being stepped upon in the distance. Very feint, the noise, but still able to be heard. I turned my head about 110 degrees to see that there was a blonde haired boy with flashy looking great and no armor. In fact all that this boy wore was a tuxedo with a bow tie. He looked very interesting to talk to, but I was comfortable on the ground now, meaning I didn't want to get up. Plus I'm sure this guy can't help much. A high leveled player wouldn't run around the game in nothing but a tux... would they?