I think it would be nice to hide the descriptions of some of the floors, make if so that it would be fun! Still, that would be floors 21 to 30 since 11 - 20 are already revealed. Maybe we should have it that we only know the description of the next floor that needs to be unlocked. Still, I think I would like a mystery to floors as well.

They can just hide floors 12 - 20 too. I don't know how many players have even looked yet. I just happened to open the thread because someone said it was available and I still clicked back out without looking in detail, just to come make this thread. 11 - 20 may or may not take that long, but I bet around floor 40 or 50; that's when things will slow down. In the mean time though, it'd just be nice to draw as much out intrigue from this game as possible.

To be honest it was like that for floor  1 - 10  Floor 10 wasn't revealed until it was unlocked then only the party who defeated the boss could go on for 24 hours. (Like a head start)

I wasn't a GM at the time, but I guess that didn't count toward the other floors.

I DO know however the other floors do have longer descriptions and more details, but they become available once unlocked. I do think this is a fantastic idea though. And think all floors should be 100% shush shush till they are unlocked :D