(OP-F1) Outside of the walls (Completed)

Aramail looked dumbfounded. Profession? What would he do. He had no inclinatiuon to become a black smith, or the patience to be an armorur. He defintality didn't have the hands of a leather worker or a tailor. Aramail rubbed his head. "I dunno" He said. "I guess we'll just see." Maybe, once player homes were found he'd settle down and run a shop. Letting his friends sell their stuff there, but why would they let him become the middle man? no that didn't make sense. "I might just try to get to the front lines." Aramail said.

Lily listened as Greg asked his question. Lily listened to Aramail's answer of how he probably was not go I ng to open one and instead he was probably just going to catch up to the front lines. Lily waited a bit then answered. I will be a blacksmith one day so I can make a bit of profit and the donate or sell to the frontlines. If I can become as popular as some shops ill never have time for myself. Lily laughed. She had made some good friends that she could rely on.