[PP-F1] Time to Interact? [Calrex,Shuyin]

Time to find some allies! but the problem is Freeze is shy so he can't help but to just watch people pass by. He was just standing in one place like he was a statue but he is choosing who will he side with. There are lots of people in SAO so there are many choices but he has to be careful who to trust because betrayal might happen and he doesn't want that as his cause of death. He doesn't wanna approach random people too because it will be weird or he is just that shy to approach somebody. He really needs to conquer his shy personality to have allies. After all, you can't survive alone but you can't also trust random people. So for now, Freeze is just standing there, too suspicious, as he is not moving i mean like frozen still but his eyes are moving though, observing the surroundings.

"Alright, well that took care of that, let's see if there's anything new with Oikawa..."

After taking some time out in the fields Calrex had just recently returned back into the Starting City, clad in his deep-sea blue full-body armor the Grand Chariot. However, compared to how he was in the past he didn't have the entire Grand Armament equipped. Around his neck was a small glass ball which what looked to be a miniature ocean inside, Teayre's gift to him, the Ocean's Defense. On the back of his hip, with the handle directed towards his right hand, was his one-handed sword the Grand Blade.

As he took a few more steps he decided to change out of the armor. With a few quick swipes through his menu his entire avatar was engulfed in light before he changed out into his casual combat clothing. As the helmet vanished the blue hair underneath was revealed, while his upper body became clothed in a white T-shirt and blue fur-lined jacket. For his legs they became covered in dark grey pants while his feet slid into dark brown boots.

As his eyes calmly observed his surroundings he took notice of one thing out of the ordinary. As he watched some of the people go by there was one individual who seemed frozen in time, or at least his body was. The person's eyes were darting back and forth, like he was trying to keep track of every person that went past.

"From the way he's behaving he kind of reminds me of Takneil. I guess I've got some time, let's see if he needs a hand with something."

With that he casually walked over and approached the player, putting a hand behind his head to show he meant no harm, "Hey there...did you need a hand with something?"

As Shuyin stood there leaning up against a wall, hand casually placed on the hilt of his rapier like always. He couldn't shake the feeling he had that he was being watched. Scanning his surroundings to try and confirm his suspicions he noticed a peculiar player standing on the other side of the street. Over the next few minutes Shuyin continued to watch the player and found it odd that the only part of the players body that was moving was his eyes. Watching them as the darted from player to player Shuyin had no idea what was going on. "Maybe he is going into shock or having a stroke" he thought to himself. Several times over the period of time that he was watching him the player and his eyes met, with the player giving no indication or acknowledgement of the event.

Finally confused and curious enough about the situation, Shuyin decided he would walk over and see what was going on. "Hey man, are you alright?"  he asked the player as he approached him. Waiting for the players reply, Shuyin was caught off guard by another player who had decided to approach the stranger as well. Turning to inspect the newcomer, he was unimpressed with the casualness of his appearance. Looking down at himself, he casually straightened his slacks and flushed out his jacket before once again resting his hand on his rapier and speaking.  "Do you know this guy? I think he might be having a stroke or something."

Freeze was lost in thought until two players approached him. Both are males but one seems to be higher level and the other seems to be the same level as him. He doesn't know whether he could trust these guys or not but it seems that they are the only people who noticed him being like this 'strange'. So is that a criteria that they're good guys? Freeze doesn't know. He needs to know more about them so he will open his mind and try not to be shy just for these guys. "Oh? i'm sorry! haha! I don't have a stroke or anything! haha... in fact, i was just lost in thought" he said,scratching the back of his head, feeling humiliated at the moment there. He was nervously laughing as well as he did realized that standing, frozen still, in the middle of the crowd is strange. He should've sit or something like that in order to avoid suspicion. Well, what's done is done. "umm... also... i am finding somebody to trust on. that's why im observing everybody. Sorry for making you worry guys" he apologized, still scratching the back of his and still feeling humiliated.

"You!" he suddenly pointed at Calrex with shocked eyes. "You look like a high leveled player. Maybe you can help me how to, you know, survive the game. If you don't mind that is. I hope teaching a newbie won't be a pain for you"  he added. He is not sure if they will all get along because of this weirdness but it's worth a shot though. So far, this is an achievement for Freeze by interacting with somebody successfully for the first time. So congratulations for him but the atmosphere was strange though. He is a big oddball after all.

Calrex turned as another player came to check on the player he was also looking at, but before he could respond the player suddenly unfroze from his state and immediately explained his situation before turning to Calrex, asking if he could help him with learning to survive within SAO.

"Well, he's certainly not the most socially savvy person I've met, although...I could say I know a lot of those, myself included."

"You're asking for help? Sure, if you need a hand learning the ropes of the game I could help you out."

With that he straightened himself up, turning himself to face both the players in front of him, "I'm Calrex by the way, nice to meet you both."