[PP, F1] Harvest Festival (Meokka and Azazel)

Guest Meokka

Meokka scolded Anna for calling her a kid. It was very true; she was only four or so years younger than the woman, but she was so used to everyone else being younger than she, that Zaz had taken to calling them all children. “I’m sorry Meo,†she smiled, “I won’t call you kiddo anymore.† The girl seemed to accept that answer and she asked again where they should look for materials.

“How about we go to the sixth floor? I’m sure the Amazon has plenty of plant life mobs we could kill. I can even try out my new armor.†Zaz was glad that the girl hadn’t asked her about the rest of the conversation. Azazel liked Meokka and much as she didn’t want to have to do what she was planning, it was something she still knew must be done. 

Guest Meokka

"Sixth floor huh? Sounds good to me." she walked along with her. She then moved her arm over her shoulder in a friendly manner. "There will be tons of Nepents there, higher level ones we can poke at." she walked with Az to the gate that would take them to the sixth floor. Once there she looked around at the impressive forest. "I think there's a town on this floor with just females on it. Anyway pick a direction and lets head there, I'm sure we'll run into a pile of monsters so be lets be careful we don't get caught up in at five in a time." (I think we could do that and have it be 2x6 which is the floor lvl for HP and still get mats unless I'm reading the tut wrong. It's just not always garenteed, up to you though I don't mind taking on half highest hp mobs either.)

(The mobs need to be half my hp, so they’re 22HP now)

Anna found herself back in the jungle of the sixth floor. She hadn’t been here since she had made friends with Calrex and he rescued her from being a snake snack. Zaz still found his superhero like abilities to be quite amusing. “Yeah… I’ve not been there, but maybe we’ll travel there next time. For now why don’t we get a move on?†Anna eagerly drew her rapier and trudged off into the wilderness.

The jungle foliage was thick and rather difficult for her to cut through with her rapier. Her weapon really wasn’t made for chopping; it was a tool for thrusting attacks. Life or Teayre would’ve been handy right about now with their fancy katana to hack through the dense greenery.

BD: 8 (+ 1 dmg  ws +1 dmg athletics)

LD: 6 (8-2 evasion)

There was a particularly heavy area of vegetation and Anna thrust her weapon through it trying to pry it apart. Suddenly, there was a strange clicking growl and then a colorful bloom broke through the greenery and shot thorn-like projectiles. One hit Zaz in the shoulder and the woman pulled her weapon from the foliage and jumped back.

“I think I must’ve attacked it when I was trying to cut that plant away.†Anna began to laugh. This was a first for her.

Azazel: 43/44 (hate +1)

Meokka : 33/33

Blooming Nepent: 19/22

Guest Meokka

18255 BD9

She drew her En Passant war lance. The nail in the coffee on where her loyalties stood. She walked with Azazel listening to her. She loved listening to Azazel melody like voice. It wasn't high pitched and not too low pitched. When the woman talked it was like a song to Meokka. It was soothing, and she didn't want to trade that for anything. Meokka saw the trouble Azazel had with the terrain and she just pushed past it not bothering to hack away at it. It was pointless to do so with a lance of all things.

Stunned at the sight of a creature, Meokka readied her lance on her arm and ran forwards.

"Don't worry I'll switch right now with you!"

She ran right past Azazel and lead the charge, thrusting the lance into the creature with vigor. The creature was knocked back too stunned to recover from the incoming storm that is Meokka.

"Enemy is down, and incapacitated. Not dead yet though."

Meokka : 33/33 (+2 hate)

Blooming Nepent: 19/22 -1 base -1 skill -2 weapon -1 crit 14/22 + paralyzed for 1 of it's turns

• 2 weeks later...

BD: 4

MD: 3 (6-3 eva) (Paralysed)

The plant mob slipped back into the dense jungle as Meokka knocked the thing away. Anna clutched her rapier and shifted her weight to the right scanning the area. Her dark eyes darted across the thick foliage but for the life of her she couldn’t tell the mob from anything else. It wasn’t moving, and without movement she couldn’t tell the creature form anything else. “Your new toy is rather impressive,†Anna said as she turned around to look at her pretty blue haired friend.

“I can’t tell where the damn thing went,†she said with a laugh.

Guest Meokka

19769 2

"What? You can't find it?" She quickly gave chase and looked around. "Shoot. Where is the stupid thing?" The density of the forest was so thick she couldn't tell where it was either. "It's blending in too well, and we both use thrusting weapons. I'm sorry Az-sama." she felt a bit as she she ran around looking for the stupid thing. "Maybe it's still angry with me. I'll try to draw it out then. COME OUT YOU COWARD!" Meokka braced herself looking around with a concerned expression. It could come out and surprise her.

Closing due to inactivity.

5 materials

200 Cole

Edited by Meokka
inactivity