Once More Unto The Breech!

Hello everyone, my name is Shard!

I am a player who was once active about... Well almost a year ago, but had to take a break from RP for personal reasons.

Technically this isn't even my first into, so think of this as something more of a friendly "nice to see you all!"

Even though the vast majority of the people I used to RP with, both friends and foes alike, are no longer active, I'm looking forward to new adventures with you all.

Please feel free to look over some of my past adventures with Shard, and maybe let me know if you'd be interested in questing or something. My OC is a bit gruff, but he's fluffy under it all. :mrgreen:

Before I jump back into things, I'd just like to ask a general question to anyone who can answer; How much have the systems here changed since I left last year? From what I can tell, most crafting and how the battles take place seem to be different, but perhaps I'm just being overwhelmed or something. 

I'll be reading the rules over again, but any personal help is appreciated.