Looking for people who like a good story!

So yeah, I'm just looking for a few people to have some fun with RP'ing- specifically people who like to craft a narrative.

I'm pretty big into arc's and character development. You have grander plans for your character than just being an aimless murder-hobo socialite? You want to create bonds and a coherent story for your OC?

Then let's do it together! 

I generally prefer longer form posting, but I'm not a post-nazi- I'm just wanting to have fun, level a little, and tell a cool story.

Let me know if any of you are interested/have idea's for a fun RP. We can discuss it and see if our goals are mutual. 

Also for simplicity sake, my OC, Shard is a male, 20 y/o and can be veeeery generally described as gruff, but internally fluffy.

>> Shard's Journal <<

Whoops. I didn't even realize we had an inbox limit now. I can't even imagine how many PM's I must have missed in the past. :oops:

Oh well, it's all clear now. Azazel, I'll PM you in a few, and Mari, feel free to get back to me after taking a look at my journal. It's still what I consider a WIP, but I'm working on it.

Well hey man, feel free to shoot me a PM or heck, just post some idea's here. I'd equally like to get some multi-person RP's going.

Maybe even look at taking on a quest or boss-mob!

For simplicity sake I'll be posting some of my idea's here in a little bit, and maybe see if I can garner some interest, rather then having people come to me with ideas.

I would be interested in this as well, and developing deeper bonds and character depth is really what it's all about,

Definitely would also want to help with quests and boss mobs, leveling, and of course having someone cool to RP with! I'll PM you and we can talk about more detailed stuff if you would like!