[OP-F1] Death's Game

Sprinting toward one of the starting cites exits, Uchu starts to panic he couldn't believe what he just heard. "Is it true if you die here you die in real life, is that even possible", he asked him self. He cant decide wither or not to test this. On one hand if he comes back then he knows it was just a horrible joke, on the other if he doesn't he is dead forever in both this world and the real one. After running for what seemed like an hour he decides it would be best not to. Uchu reaches an exit and stops to take a breather. He looks up to see a sea of green, with light-brown to black furred boars, and beautiful  green leaved trees soaking up the bright yellow and red sun. He looks up in to the vast blue sky with animal, and food shaped clouds.  Uchu starts to hum a melody his mother used to hum to him. Soon his mind drifted so far away he forgot all about the if you die here you die in real life predicament. Uchu was so far gone that he didn't notice a player slowly coming up behind him.

OOC I'm not sure if the player was able to be taken by anyone but I will take the spot.

Vaan walked the area on floor one. It was a beautiful day. He noticed the sun and the sky and the grass and everything else that was beautiful around him. He took his blade. The annual blade and swung it around. Then he heard a melodic and soothing humming. It was... familiar to him. He followed the sound and found a boy who seemed lost in the sky. He was the sure source of the humming. Vaan walked behind him and hummed behind the boy to the same Tune that the boy hummed. I always loved that tune. My mother used to hum plenty of different songs to me.

Uchu quickly turned around jumping out of the saftey of the city when he heared the player behind him speak. "Who the hell are you?"  Within that one second all the peacefulness vanished and the fear of dying returned. Uchu grabbed the hilt of his sword ready to defend himself if he must. The player now standing in front of him was a very light blonde with an athletic build. He knew that if he wasn't careful the player he may have to fight could easily kill him. Keeping a distance Uchu stared at the player waiting for a response to his question.

Vaan watched as the boy retaliated jumping, and then moving and putting his hand on the hilt of his blade. The boy asked him "Who the Hell are you?" Vaan looked at the boy and replied easily My name is Vaan. Now calm down and take your hand off of your blade. I am not going to attack you..." Vaan looked at the boy. He wore a cloak and had dark hair. Vaan waited for the boy to introduce himself..

"Hi, im Uchu nice to meet you... vaan right?" Uchu asked while removing his hand from his sword but still keeping it hovered over it. "What brings you here, I mean other than being trapped here?" Uchu still keeping his distance from Vaan. Uchu started to relax a little. He brushed his hair off to one side with his other hand. While Vaan was answering his question a mob was charging at Uchu. It was still to far away for Uchu to notices it. 

Vaan watched as the boy seemed to relax a bit. The boy introduced himself as Uchu. Vaan looked at the boy and took a breath. It is nice to meet you Uchu. Uchu asked him what had brought him there, other than being trapped into the death game. Vaan thought for a moment carefully. Vaan decided to go with the full truth as his best option. Well you see I am not the strongest player out there... That is Mari.... So, I am mostly training on floor one for now to become better and get stronger than before. I want to catch up to the front liners. Vaan watched as a boar began to charge right at Uchu. Uchu! Watch out! Vaan shoved Uchu out of the way before he got smashed by the boar.