[SP-F2] <<Worn Out Welcome>>

After a surprisingly short time searching, Lowenthal finally found Griswald's place. Knowing what he wanted, he opened the door and walked in. The door bell chimed as it open and Lowenthal was met with a deep, and gruff voice.

"Hey! Welcome lad!" The man said. He was of large stature, making Lowenthal look like a child. Lowenthal spoke.

"I need some armor. Preferably some leather armor." Lowenthal said.

"Aye. Then ye'll be needin to speak to the missus. Hannah!" The man called out. "Another customer fer ya!" He pointed to the back. "She's in the back." Lowenthal nodded, and stepped into the back. The room he walked into reminded him of his shop. Bolts of fabric lined the area, sewing machines placed in tables. It was homey. "Ah, hello dearie." A gentle voice said. As lowenthal turned, he saw a woman who he detirmend to be Hannah. "What can I help you with today?" She said, as kind as a woman could.

Lowenthal blushed at how sweet this woman was. "I'm" Lowenthal gulped. "I'm looking for some Leather armor." He said, sheepishly. This woman reminded him f his own mother. And as if she could read minds, she chuckled. "It's alright dearie. I can make you some armor, but I need the materials. I'm afraid all I have here is just fabric. Not much protection there." She said, waving to the fabric on the walls. Lowenthal nodded. "But, I'm sure you can get what I need. I just need a few skins from the wolves back on floor 1. Bring those back, and you'll have your coat." Lowenthal nodded, and left the shop.

Lowenthal teleported back to the first floor, checking his Beta tester manual. What he was looking fr was spawn locations for wolves, because he hadn't seen them before. It seemed that if you killed a boar near the forest, it would attract wolves. It seemed easy enough, kill a boar, then the wolves. Easy peasy Lemon squeezy. Now armed with new knowledge, he set off.

As Lowenthal walked to his destination he decided to look for materials.

ID: 17892

Loot: 9+1=10(fail)

Lowenthal looked around, but didn't see anything that he could use. Then again, he didn't know what to look for. He scratched his head as he neared his destination. He got to the forest's edge, and started to walk around it's edge looking for a boar.

After about 10 minutes of walking, Lownethal finally found what he was looking for. A lone boar. Lowenthal readied his kunai and without hesitation attacked it.

ID: 17897

Battle: 1

Mob: 10 [3dmg]

Lowenthal may have gotten overzealous. As he ran at the boar he tripped on himself, and slid on his face. As he looked up, he was face to face with the boar. Lowenthal chuckled uncomfortably, as the boar squealed at him. Lowenthal quickly got up, now with a red mark on his face. He winced at the pain but prepard to attack again.

ID: 17899

Battle: 2+1=3 (Miss)

Mob: 5 (Miss)

Lowenthal swung his kunai, but the pain in his face cause him to miss. He quickly rubbed his eyes clear, just in time to see the boar charging him. Lowenthal spun on one foot, and nearly dodged the boar. Lowenthal held his face with one hand, and prepard to attack the boar again.

Lowenthal: 22/25

Boar: 13/13

ID: 17900

Battle: 10(SCrit) 5dmg[2wpn+1skill+2Crit]

Mob: 9 2dmg

Lowenthal prepared this time to counter the boar. He waited for the boar to charge. The boar hit Lowenthal, harder then he expected. He winced with the pain, and brought his dagger onto the back of the boar. The boar reared itself and backed up off of Lowenthal. Lowenthal was, ready for another attack. 

Lowenthal: 20/25

Boar: 8/13

ID: 17096

Battle: 6+1=7 3Dmg

Mob: 7Hit 1dmg

Lowenthal swung at the boar as it ran at him. As much damage as the boar was taking, it sure seemed tenacious. Lowenthal's dagger hit it's mark, causing another red mark od data to appear on the boar's face. The boar however managed to cut Lowenthal's leg with it's tusk.

Lowenthal: 19/25

Boar: 2/13

ID: 17908

battle: 7

Loot: 20+1=21 (2mats and mob health x 5 Col)[65Col]

Lowenthal had enough of this boar. As the boar charged, lowenthal did as well, readying his dagger. He and the boar met, and the boar exploded into crystals. Lowenthal quickly accepted the reward drop, and readied himself for the wolves. As he guessed, soon after the boar died two wolves appeared. Lowenthal readied his dagger, preparing for the worst.

ID: 17910

Battle: 7+1=8 (Hit) 3dmg

Mob: 7 (hit)

ID: 17911

Mob2: 3 (miss)

Lowenthal ran at the wolves and stabbed one. He hit his target, and spread the wolves out. The wolf he hit reached out and scratched him on his arm. Lowenthal turned quickly, and dodged the second wolf. This was going to be a tougher fight then he thought.

Lowenthal: 18/25

Wolf A: 7/10

Wolf B:10/10

ID: 17914+17915(MobOnly)

Battle:1(Fail)

Mob:10 3dmg

Mob: 7 1dmg

Lowenthal turned to see a wolf lunging at him. The wolf latching onto his arm and latchhing on and shaking. Lowenthal yelled in pain, as the other wolf leapt on his back and clawed it. Lowenthal hit the wolf with the butt of his kunai, and got it off. Can't let that happen again.

ID: 17916+17917(MobOnly)

Battle: 9 (Crit) 4dmg [2wpn+1skill+1Crit)

Mob: 7 (Hit) 1dmg

Mob: 5(MIss)

Lowenthal stabbed the wolf that had latched onto his arm. His kunai digging into it's hide as it tried to dodge him. The wolf he striked, turned on him and bit his hand causing Lowenthal to leap back. The action of leaping back, cause the second wolf to miss it's leap attack.

Lowenthal: 13/25

Wolf A: 3/10

Wolf B:10/10

ID:17919+17918(MobOnly)

Battle: 10 5dmg

Mob: 6 1dmg

Mob: 7 1dmg

The first wolf lunged at Lowenthal as he dodged the second wolf. The strike knocked him off balance and sent him into a spin. The second wolf saw it's chance, and to lunged at lowenthal. Lowenthal felt it's claws dig into his flesh, and raised his dagger into it. 

Lowenthal: 11/25

Wolf A: 3/10

Wolf B:5/10

ID:17920+17921(MobOnly)

Battle:5+1=6(hit) 3dmg   Loot: 9(No Loots)+1 Mat

Mob: 8 1dmg

Lowenthal saw the other wolf start limping. He threw himself on top of the wolf and brought his dagger down on it. The wolf shattered into blue pieces. And before Lowenthal could have a moment's rest or relief, the second wolf slashed it's claws at him, causing damage. Lowenthal saw that he was starting to get low on health, but he had more then enough for one half dead wolf.

Lowenthal: 10/25

Wolf A: Dead

Wolf B:5/10

ID: 17923

Battle: 10 4dmg[2wpn+1skill+2crit]

Loot: +1 Mat

The last wolf charged and leapt at lowenthal. Lowenthal held up his dagger, and caught the wolf. The wolf disintegrated into blue particles and dropped his quest item. He lied down on the grass, exhausted from the fight. That was the closest he got to death, but he came out on top.