[PP-F1] A Change Of Pace (Kotori)

Leon was aimlessly walking around the first floor in search for something to do. "I wish I could explore some of the other floors, but no, I have to stay on this floor." Leon then found a rock and kicked it as hard as he could without hitting anyone with it. Then Leon stopped, opened his menu and took a piece of bread out and began to eat it.

"Certainly not the best bread in the world, but beggars can't be choosers." Leon said to himself as his swallowed the last piece of bread. Then he dusted the crumbs off of his blue shirt, and he thought of Calrex. "No..I'm not messaging him until I know I've gotten a lot stronger." Leon said as he shook his head and he continued walking.

Then after walking for a bit, Leon came upon the entrance to the town, and his body completely froze. "Am I really ready to out there and fight?" Leon said to himself. Leon wasn't quite sure if he was absolutely ready to go fight anything yet. Then after a few minutes of staring outside the town, Leon decided to wait and see if he can find anyone who was willing to go with him.