[SP-F1] Learning a craft <<Earning a living>>(Complete)

Finishing up his last job on his final day of being an apprentice. He approached his master to have his item inspected for the last time.

"Hmm, it seems that you have crafted this item perfectly" The NPC said while looking over the item. "Over the past few weeks I have taught you all I know about running a forge. I hope you have internalized this information that I have given you, because after today you will be on your own. With the creation of this final Item I bestow upon you the rank of beginner blacksmith and mark your quest complete."

"Wahoo" Kurou yelled out as he jumped into the air. Although he had learned a lot during his time spent at the forge, all the long hours had started to get to him. "Thank you master, I will make sure to do you proud going forward." With that, Kurou watched as the NPC turned and resumed hammering down on the same piece of steel that he had watched him hammer since first coming to the forge. Well, now that that's out of the way, time to open a shop he thought to himself as he exited the forge.