[SP-F1] Hunting Alone (Mat Hunting-Day 1)

Leon was laying down in the bed at the orphanage staring at his sword. "I need something better than this. This excuse of a sword isn't going to help me at all." Leon knew he had to get better equipment if he was going to survive in this game but sadly, Leon was a little short on col to purchase anything. So he thought of the next best thing; gathering materials and find someone to make the equipment for him.

So Leon hopped out of bed and placed his sword back into his inventory. Then he made his way out of the orphanage and into the town. "It's time for me get out of this orphanage and to try to learn how to do fend for myself." Leon was walking towards the entrance of the town and when he got there, he stopped. He then looked at the shirt that was given to him by Calrex. "I will get stronger, just you wait." Leon said to himself as he took a deep breath and made his way outside the safe zone.

Leon walked into the fields, determined to gather the mats he need to get some better equipment. But where should he start? That question was lingering inside Leon's head as he tries to answer that question. Leon walked around until he got to a field of grass. "Maybe I'll find something over here." The little kid said as he began his search. Leon looked and looked all around the big field of grass but couldn't seem to find anything that would be of any actual use. "I guess I go somewhere else and hope I'll find something there." Then Leon left from where he was and made his way out of the field and to somewhere else, with his spirits still high.

ID: 18049 LD: 9

Leon arrived at another patch of high grass and began his search once more. "Time to start searching." Leon did his best to look everywhere; left and right, high and low. However, just like his last search, this one ended up as a failure for him. Leon walked out of the high grass and began to pick grass off of his blue hair and his clothing. After he picked the last pieces of grass off of him, Leon said, "I need to be a little more careful. I don't want to get lost in there." Leon said, chuckling a little. The the little kid began to walk down the field in hopes to find some materials that are not in any fields of grass.

ID: 18114 LD: 5

Leon was walking in the fields thinking about what will his armor look like. "What will it look like? Will it be something simple? Maybe it'll resemble something?" Leon had many ideas in his head, but couldn't quite figure out how will his armor be made so he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'll figure it out sooner or later." Walking into the fields some more, Leon saw a carcass. Leon walk up closer to get a closer look and saw that it was a wolf's carcass. Leon shudder and said, "I don't even want to know." He just grab some bones from the carcass, placed it in his inventory, and walked on while trying to forget what he just saw.

ID: 18134 LD: 19

+1 Mat

Leon still had that image of that carcass inside his head and he couldn't get rid of it. "Come on Leon, just don't think about it." Leon tried to do everything in his power to try to erase the image out of his head, but nothing seemed to work. "Try to think of something else." After saying that, Leon tried to think of other things, and it did work for a little while, until his eyes laid on yet another carcass. "R-Really!?" Leon walked over to the carcass and took some more bones from it. "Whatever I can get..." Leon said to himself in hopes to get the thoughts out of his head. Looking at the bones, Leon quickly placed the bones into his inventory and continued his was throught the fields.

ID: 18157 LD: 18

+1 Mat

Leon is now walking in the fields, now a little scared of what he had saw earlier. "Ok, let's try to think of something that is completely different from what I just saw." Leon was thinking of something until an idea popped into his head. "A familiar. So what will my familiar be if I get one? A leopard, lion, dragon, eagle..." Leon had so many thoughts popped into his head until he completely forgot about the carcasses he saw earlier. Leon then looked around for anything that could be salvaged, but was unsuccessful. Leon breathed a small sigh of relief, glad that he didn't find any more carcasses. "Maybe I should try mining?" Then after saying that, Leon began to search for a cave.

ID: 18162 LD: 11

Leon looked around until he saw a cave that he can go into. "There we go!" Leon happily walked into the cave and grabbed his sword out of his inventory. He looked for a good spot to mine and Leon then started mining by using the tip of his blade like a pickaxe. After mining for a bit, some rocks fell from Leon's mining spot and he then began to search through it. After a bit, Leon found an ore that has a very nice, purple glow to it. "I can definitely use this!" Then Leon placed the ore into his inventory, sheathed his sword and began to search for another mining spot.

ID: 18167 LD: 18

+1 Mat

3 mats