[PP - F10] Absolute Pin Guild Initiation: Clarence

Seeing Clarence's mood slightly improving, Ariel focused on finishing her own mob. With newfound conviction she dashed towards it and easily evaded his slow movements. When she got in front of it, the blonde jumped high using her passive <<Athletics>> and <<Acrobatics>> skills. Now facing the mob mid air the blonde put all her strength in this one thrust, hitting the mob dead center between the eyes. Due to the applied force the blade's black tip excited through the mob's back skull, exploding in the next instant into millions of polygons that composed it.  The blonde gracefully landed on the ground while being showered by the dim polygons. She'd pick up the loot quickly, with the intention of splitting it later.

"Okay I got this other bad boy, make sure you hit that other for me okay?" she said towards Clarence as she readied herself to attack the other mob. She didn't see that the first undead warrior managed to land a critical hit on Clarence.

ID: 18854  BD: 10(10+3-1)  MD: 3 [Miss] LD: 16 [5x Mob healt]

ID: 18855  MD: 10 (10-1) [Miss]

ID: 18856  MD: 2 (5-3-1) [Miss]

Ariel: 71/71

Clarence: 65/71 (5-1 Dmg Mit) 

Undead Captain: 0/55 (-12) Loot: 275 col && 1 Material

Undead Warrior#1: 32/36

Undead Warrior#2: 36/36

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"You go girl!" Clarence said in an over ally drastic gay voice as she kills the Captain and moves on to the other mob next to Clarence. { Okay, to get this moving I need to attack again, I got this, I can hit it for at least 4 Health. } Clarence thought and smiled, getting into the battle more than he thought he was going to. "Yes Ma'am!" Clarence said to reply to Ariel telling him he had to hit the monster next. "Lets do this." He mumbled to himself, getting ready for the battle.

ID:18857

BD: 10 -1 From Floor 10 ( 5 Damage)

Clarence charged at it and slide under its blade easily, his dagger sticking out right to the right. Clarence dragged the blade up from the creature's ankle up its  back, slicing up and damaging it for 5 health, even better than he wanted. "Yes! Finally!" He yelled as he hit, finally after three misses. { Now that is how to hit a monster, lets keep this up Clarence and maybe we can actually finish this fight quickly!  }

Clarence: 65/71 (5-1 Dmg Mit) 

Undead Warrior#1: 27/36

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"what?" asked Ariel in a surprised voice, taken aback by the sudden change of tone in Clarence voice. She then notices the second mob trying to slash her and puts her vambraces in a X pushing hard forwards, as she deflects its horizontal strike. Then the blonde back up a bit closer to clarence, reaching a almost back to back position. Quickly regaining her composure, Ariel half turns her head towards Clarence and asks him with a smile: "I see you finally got in the zone?" She then watched as he made another successful hit on the mob draining. He seemed to let go of whatever was holding him back, like he'd found the joy of fighting and the motivation for it.

ID: 18895  BD: 1[Miss] (Light Momentum Activated)  MD: 3 [Miss] (Savvy Activated) 

ID: 18896  MD: 9 (9-1) [Hit]

Clarence: 62/71 (4-1 dmg mit)

Undead Warrior#1: 26/36 

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"Yeah, lets get this done and over with!" Clarence said with a smile and looked over at Ariel, just as she misses her attack. { Hey, no body is perfect. She is doing great and already killed one of the creatures. } Clarence shrugged and saw her deflect the damage, but didn't really notice being hit by the mob. "Great." Clarence muttered and got ready to attack, going to teach this thing a lesson. 

ID:19095

BD: 10 (6 Damage)

Clarence smiled as he dives forward, dashing to the right and leaving a scar on its side."On a roll." Clarence said with a smile. {Letting go is helping so much. Glad I have Ariel to fight with on this floor. I probably would be a goner already } Clarence dashes backwards out of the way of the un-dead mobs' attack, missing it and laughing lightly."Better luck next time." He mumbled.

Clarence: 62/71

Undead Warrior#1: 20/36 

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

She shook her head, she must've imagined things. Further more she slowly cursed herself for being distracted by something so small. Seeing Clarence strike Ariel tighten the grip on her rapier as she said the following words with a smile:"You said it!" She then lowers her stance as she entered the <<Charge>> stance. The next second her whole body started emanating a faint golden glow as she covered the distance between herself and the 2nd warrior in a blink of an eye. Her active skill placed the blonde with the black rapier right where the mob's heart should be. even if it was only a corpse, the blade went through its torso and his HP bar dropped drasticly. Next Ariel made a few steps back to evade the incoming horizontal slash. "Okay, your turn Clarence. Keep that winning streak going."

ID: 19123  BD: 8 (4+3+1+1-1)  MD: 4(5-1) [Miss] (Savvy Activated) 

ID: 19122  MD: 4 (5-1) [Miss]

Undead Warrior#2: 23/36 (-13)

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Clarence smiled over at Ariel and saw the devastating damage she caused on the monster with one hit. { Oh my god. Jesus she can hit for a lot. Hope I can actually get some good gear for that kind of damage some day. } Clarence sighed and twirled with his dagger in his hand, looking at the monster with a devious look. "So, after this battle, is there going to be a guild meeting soon? Just wondering to make sure." Clarence asked Ariel as she dodged an attack. {Go Ariel like Jesus Christ} Clarence thought as he looked at his monster. Hopefully to get it over with. 

ID:19269

BD: 2, no damage

Unfortunately, it will not be ending soon. Clarence charged you monster with all the intentions in the world, but he couldn't hit the creature for some reason. right when Clarence was about to hit the monster, it dived out of the way and went to attack him back. Clarence, expecting this, rolled under the blade and jumped backwards, almost being hit again but not letting that happen again. Clarence sighs and twirls his dagger again. {Can't win them all }

Undead Warrior#2: 23/36 

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"Yup!" said the blonde in a high pitched tone as she was evading a vertical slash in the same time. She then takes a couple of steps back and continues in her normal tone, adrenaline was still rushing through her virtual veins as she couldn't help but smile: "I'm thinking of doing a guild quest,  to see how we fair as a newly formed guild, to asses our power rating, so to speak but also to accustomed everybody with fighting side by side along guild members, like we are doing now...you know make the guild more cohesive. I'm thinking about a certain bandit quest at the 9th floor. I've done it already and it yields some good col rewards, as an extra motivator:D "

The blonde then enters her offensive stance and instantly dashes towards the mob, having lesser speed than the first time. But even without the system assistance provided by the use of the charge skill, the blonde's moves were rapid and well precise. To the untrained eye, it appeared that she had used the charge skill once again...even if the body glowing effect, which made her look like a blue-yellow flash, was not present. Her aim was true as she struck the mob in the right shoulder: "You should come too, we will hold the preparation meeting at the 4th floor. I'll send you the detail later."

ID: 19420  BD: 8 (5+3+1-1)  MD: 3(7-3-1) [Miss] (Savvy Activated) 

ID: 19121  MD: 5 (6-1) [Miss]

Undead Warrior#2: 13/36 (-10)

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"You are going to kill yours faster than I am going to kill mine." Clarence said as he watched Ariel, again, hit the un-dead Warrior, its health now lower than the one I have been attacking this whole entire, making Clarence sigh. { She is so much better than me, hopefully i can become as strong as her, she has such good equipment and stats, I need something like that, hopefully she has some good armor in her shop, I do believe she is a tailor } Clarence almost forgot about the battle but he threw himself back in the fight, not out just yet.

BD:19524

ID: 9, 5 Damage

Clarence reversed his grip on the dagger and went full force on the un-dead creature, spinning and slicing up its back, quicker than he thought he could move. { Hopefully my sprint is increasing } Clarence thought as he hurt the creature, a couple more attacks like that and its dead. Clarence slide under its next attack and hopped backwards. Its damage less than half, the colour of its health bar slowly starting to change from Green to yellow.

Undead Warrior#1: 15/36 (-5)

Undead Warrior#2: 13/36 

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Seeing him ignore her talk about the incoming guild-wide quest, the blonde simply took it as him focusing in the heat of battle. Clarence once again has managed to blindspot the mob and attack it from behind with extraordinary speed. 'A natural move' thought the blonde as she continued to watch the brunette, sliding pass the mob with ease. "You know with a little training and better gear you can develop your skills in no time, I can already see untapped potential in your moves."she said as she gave him her opinion as a professional fencer, not only in SAO but IRL as well. "You should swing by my shop once, I'm sure we can find something for you to expedite your growth" she added as she turned towards her enemy.

With a mischievous smile she lunged herself at the mob in a zigzag pattern, poor thing couldn't keep up with her and found itself stabbed right in its right armpit, as it attempted a downwards slash on the yellow-blue flash. Seeing it in the red zone Ariel turned her head towards Clarence and pretended she couldn't extract her rapier, while asking: "Mind helping me a bit.....it's kinda stuck in it, damn bones!" she said at the end with a faked angered expression as she hold the mob still, voiding it of any movement. She could only hope that he would take her bluff and don't get mad on her.

Clarence can you finish this one for me?

ID: 19580 BD: 8 [Hit] (8+3+2-1)  MD: 2(5-3-1) [Miss] (Savvy Activated) 

ID: 19581  MD: 3 (4-1) [Miss]

Undead Warrior#2: 3/36 (-10)

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Clarence smiled at Ariel, her saying that with a little training he could be a great fighter. { Maybe one day I really can be a great fighter, hopefully that one day is soon } Clarence smiled to himself at the idea of actually gaining some skill. After watching Ariel attack and damage the third warrior, she stopped and held it in place, a sly smile on her lips. "You want me to take the last hit?" Clarence said, kind of surprised but accepting the gesture, it being a nice one.

ID:19830

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

Clarence charged toward it and dived his dagger right into its side, cracking a couple virtual ribs. {Finally I actually kill something, first time in a long time } Clarence Stroked it upwards and it made a long cracking noise then it stopped. The creature's body explodes into a million arrays of light and blue crystal as it dies, its loot going into our system, marking off the second mob to fight.

Undead Warrior#2: 0/36 (-4) Loot: 180 Col && 1 Material

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Seeing Clarence act accordingly to her wish made Ariel smile as they were bathed into light, momentarily illuminating their surroundings. She looked at Clarence and nodded then directed her attention at the 3rd mob: "Okay final one, are you ready?" she asked as she was already lowering her stance. The moment she reacted the perfect pre-move for the <<Charge>> skill, a golden-blue streak could be seen. Beginning from beside Clarence and ending right in front of the mob where Ariel was, almost out of the blue. She had impaled her opponent in the left side and immediately retreated saying "Switch!" in a low shout. The mob didn't even had time to sketch a counterattack.

ID: 20194 BD: 10(nat) [Hit]  MD: 1 [Miss] 

Undead Warrior#1: 5/36 (-15: 10+2+3) 

Undead Warrior#2: 0/36 (-4) Loot: 180 Col && 1 Material

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Clarence heard Ariel call out switch and he immediately jumped to her side ,waiting to get into the fight. "Dang, we started clearing that fast." Clarence called to Ariel, obviously pleased that he pair were down to the last enemy. { Even though she let me kill the creature, it shows that she trusts me enough to actually help her in battle, need good friends like that in my life } "Here we go, last one." Clarence sighed and twirled the dagger, going in for the hopefully last hit.

ID:20223

BD: 6-1 From no light. (No Damage).

And Clarence was so close. He dived after the creature, just like Ariel did, and went for the kill... but the kill did not happen. Right as Clarence was about to pierce the creature again, maybe even kill it, it moved faster than he thought it could move. {Just my luck} Clarence sighed and hopped back quickly ,the creature not able to make a retaliating move on him. Clarence also was a speedy person. "I guess it is all yours." Clarence smiled at Ariel, hoping she didn't think he intentionally missed it.

Undead Warrior#1: 5/36  

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

"Yup, don't get too excited" she said as she watched him, almost kill it. In any case Ariel was delighted to see that he was already adjusted to her teamplay, passing by his initial timidity or whatever seemed to restrain him overall. He now appeared to talk and move more naturally, even if the boy missed that wasn't the point. This WAS the current front line, where people lost their life if they were not careful. Peeking at their health she was happy to see that he'd only lost a bit of his HP bar, that was still bright green. "Okay, time to end this!" she said as she entered her trained offensive stance, dashing at the mob a second late as she choosed the area where she would strike next. As he let go of his restraints, so will she now... as her dash entered its final faze, her rapier halfway embedded in the mob's skull with a large portion of the tip exiting through the other side of his neck. The undead let out a horrible scream and violently shook before exploding into polygons. Ariel kept the mob steady as it tried to escape her blade, until the very end. Then with a grin she made a side slash to remove any non-existent blood remains on her weapon. A habit she had got from emulating a dear, missing friend of hers. 

ID: 20194 BD: 6 (3+3-1+1<<Concentration>>) [Hit]  MD: 5 [Miss]  LD: 13

Undead Warrior#1: -5/36 (-10) Loot: 180 && 1 Material

*mobs do a base dmg of 3

Clarence smiled and clapped for Ariel. "Great job! Better than I could have done." Clarence smiled and gestured to the lack there of Body of the Mobs they were fighting. "Okay, so now that combat is over. Would there be anything else for me to do to show you that I could play a great part in Absolute Pin?" Clarence smiled and turned around a bit. He holstered his dagger and adjusted is bland jacket. "Also, I hate this floor so much." Clarence mumbled, hating that there is no regular sunlight. { Fight went a little less smooth than i would have hopped for. but it went off and no body died. Well, no players Died. } Clarence thought to himself and adjust the sheath for his dagger on his hip. "Also, sorry for all the questions. But, isn't Skylar in Absolute Pin?" Clarence eyes lit up lightly and the mention of his name and Clarence blushed brightly. "Just wondering, of course."

At the sound of clapping the blonde simply followed her IRL fencing habit and unconsciously bowed to the praised in an elegant manner. Then her face gained a somehow serious expression: "Listen to me, this 'better than me' attitude of yours isn't good. you have to be more selfish Clarence, and thrive to become better. But thank you, also don't take my words as scolding but as a advice. I'll be giving you more of those now that you are officially a member of Absolute Pin." she ended up with a smile, while elegantly sheathing her own rapier. 

"You don't have to show me nothing, as I said, in my eyes you were already a part of the guild since we meet. Welcome to Absolute Pin." she said with a smile then, seeing the brunette's disapproval of this floor she made a suggestion: "I get the same feeling with the 9th and 5th floors. I find the 4th one more pleasing, that is why I even started my shop there." she said while summoning her inventory and distributing the materials and col they have gained.

"Skylar?" she asked..trying to remember somebody with that name. "I did see his name on the recruitment sheets but it seems Cal is initiating him. he's the 'go safe' type and is performing them in a dungeon on the second floor." she said, remembering discussing about a certain Skylar in the council. "In any case shall we?" she said pointing towards the way back to Yomi. She took note of the blush but decided to keep it to herself.