[PP-F6] Swimming with Hottie! (That means you Clarence)

*Chuckling*

"I love a man that knows what he wants" Skylar kissed Clarence on the noise. "Of course we can wait. I have no problem waiting for you. Who knows I may have waited my entire life to meet you. Getting stuck in the game was a lucky break for me." {Wow, I feel so deeply for him. Please do not let it come back to bite me.}

"We still have the dinner planned." Skylar wrapped his hands back around Clarence and stood, bringing the both of them to their feet. "Besides you are hotter and I do not plan on letting you go. You have yourself a pretty great boyfriend if I say so myself." Skylar let go to open his menu and change. {So weird to go from dry to wet in an instant.} "I will wait for you to change so we can go."

Clarence's face went to red very fast, sweet and loving things making Clarence blush like a strawberry. "And I want you." Clarence winked and opened his menu to change. "And don't plan on waiting to long. I have fallen for you and wont be getting up." Clarence smiled and grabbed Skylar's hand swinging it a bit as he changes back into his other clothes, three of the buttons still undone. 

"I do have myself a pretty good boyfriend, even though my boyfriend is hotter than me." Clarence smiled and cutely kissed Skylar on the cheek.{ Dinner? I hope it is okay. I wouldn't want to like hate the food and have to sit through it all. But, being with Skylar makes it better } Clarence smiled and unbuttoned a fourth button, thinking it look good on Clarence. "Hope you don't mind." Clarence mumbled as he semi messed up his shirt to make it look like of rugged looking.

Skylar was blushing heavily at the Clarence falling for him comment but continued on. "Besides I am nowhere near as hot as you. You have me beat by miles" {Just look at this guy. He is.......Oh my gods he just undid another button!}

"So hold on again." Skylar picked up Clarence and ran the path back too Amazon. "That was a pretty fun run." Skylar grinning like the Cheshire cat, Clarence was hanging on pretty tight. This is not a guy Skylar would let go so easily. It was a short walk to the Restaurant Jungle, a pretty big cafe like area designed as a forest.

Skylar took Clarence inside. The Maitre'D took them down to a private booth, So Skylar waited a bit trying to get the waitress attention.

"Ah!" Clarence yelled as he was picked up again and they started to run. { What is it with this man and carrying me. I'm not complaining though } Clarence blushed to himself and snuggled in Skylar as he ran.

"Oh restaurant!" Clarence exclaimed  and quickly did up his buttons, smoothed it out, tucked it on, and put his jacket back on. { That was a close one.} Clarence thought and stood fully up. "Waitress." Clarence mumbled and some how, some where, a waitress heard them and walk right over. "Hi, what would you guys like today?" The chirpy NPC Waitress said to the two.

"Umm.. Tea to start off with." Clarence said and looked at Skylar.

"Tea? I like you even more. I will have the strawberry lemonade." Skylar sat smiling at Clarence. Reaching his hands across the table. {Clarence is such a great guy.}

"Here ya go. One Strawberry Lemonade and a Tea. I forgot to ask if you wanted it hot or cold. I assumed cold. I will come back for your order in a bit." With that she dropped it off before leaving. 

Skylar let go of a hand to take a sip of his drink. "Yummy that is sweet. I have to admit I do like sweet stuff. What about you?"

"Well, considering I am with you. Sweet stuff is right up my alley." Clarence grabs Skylar's hand and squeezes it. "But I do love smoothies, decided to change it up a bit." Clarence smiled a bit and sipped his tea with another hand.

"I have no idea what I want to order. Nothing really comes to mind." Clarence though but couldn't think of anything. "What do you think you are going to have. Fish sounds nice, but so does pasta... you decide." Clarence smiles innocently and laughed a little. { Neer really had this with any of my past boyfriends, this is very nice. Better than probably anyone I've been with. }

Skylar blushed from the comment. He always thought he was too rough to be sweet. "Smoothies are pretty great... I for one will go with the pasta. I actually do not eat meat. Well not this kind." He winked after the last comment.

"Hello! I am back for your orders." The perky NPC was back.

"We will both have some pasta and what ever else my partner here asks for." Skylar looked at Clarence lovingly waiting for his order.

"Oh my god!" Clarence laughed and blushed on the dirty joke Skylar made, not expecting it but happy for a slight difference in conversation, they can still be sweet. But also childish and act their age.

"Pasta is fine. Nothing else." Clarence said and smiled at the waitress. She smiled and walked away to get our food.

"You are really hot when you wink." Clarence blushed and said, not really saying it that loud but still said it, hoping he would know. { Why did I say that? Probably because it is insanely true!

"Well you are hot no matter what you do. Besides you are a really good boyfriend already." The grin on Skylar's face was pure joy. Just being here siting with Clarence made his entire life here better. A great guy, not as loud as Skylar.

"Here you guys go, two orders of our finest pasta!" The waitress put a plate in front of the two men. Before leaving without a word.

"Time to dig in." Skylar hoped his dining skills was not a big turn off. He dug in and started eating with gusto, even if the food was virtual. Skylar was raised to always finish his meals. It was horrible when he was halfway done. "I am so sorry. I am usually a lot more refined" Skylar turned a shade darker. {I most likely blew it already. I should have been careful.}

Clarence rolls his eyes a laughs when Skylar looks all embarrassed. "You are fine. Don't worry. Nothing will push me away from you." Clarence said with a bright smile, eating his pasta a little slower than Skylar, but having some of it eaten already.

{I wonder if we will do anything after this.. } "So, are we doing anything after this? Or is this the end of the date?" Clarence frowned lightly at the thought of ending it but went right back to smiling. { I hope I don't some on to strong... Spending the night with him would be great... but I don't know if anything would happen. Something will defiantly happen if he is as hand's as he was at the beach. } 

Clarence blushed lightly and finished more of his pasta. "This food is good though, you know how to pick a restaurant." Clarence complimented with a big smile on his face.

"Well I figure, why not try some place different? It's my first time here and the food is pretty good. I am glad you like my pick." Skylar used his napkin to wipe his mouth, before drinking the rest of his Strawberry Lemonade. {That food really hit the spot!}

"It can be the end or we can go somewhere else if you like? I am pretty open too suggestions." {I hope I did not come off as being overly pushy. I would hate for him to be driven away by my constant want.}

"We can go or do anything you like." {I have a lot of ideas as to what I would like.}

Clarence smiles and sips his tea, it almost gone. With his pasta ate, he leans back slightly and looks at Skylar."Hmm.. we could do something else like... take a walk, go back to the waterfall... maybe spend the night together in an inn. We don't really have to do anything. But we could spend the night together..." Clarence trails off and blushes brightly. {I hope he says yes to us spending the night together. Cuddling against him and going to sleep would be sweet and warm.

"Of course, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..." Clarence trails off and bites his lip, nervous for his answer. 

"Clarence. You are a genius! I will love to spend a night with you. You are a great person, I just hope you do not mind it too much." Skylar really did not think about it but spending the night with Clarence would be great. {He is so thoughtful and sweet.}

"Waitress check please." Skylar waved for the NPC waitress. She heard and started too type on hand. Skylar figured it was to type the check.

"So what do you normally do here in SAO for fun? Like hunting, hanging out, or even just lounging about." {I like him a lot already. I just want to get to know him a lot more.}

"Well, I try to hang out with people and lounge around. But usually sit around till I freak out that I forgot to do something. MY life on Aincrad. Also, thinking about you is now something that fills my day a bit." Clarence smiled and winked before laughing a bit and finishing his tea.

The waitress walks over and opens the Bill on screen."I've got it." Clarence, and with out listening to Skylar's comments, took the check and paid for it. "No complaining about me taking the check. I wanted to and it is the least of what I could do." Clarence smiled and leaned forward, giving Skylar acute kiss on the cheek. { He is so dang attractive!! God I can't get over it. } Clarence smiles to himself and stands up, still holding Skylar's hand. 

"Wah no! I was going to pay for that. Since you payed for this the hotel is on me." Skylar was a bit miffed Clarence grabbed the check before him. {He was happy that Clarence was sweet, he was a bit upset since he planned things out.}

Skylar walked outside, hand and hand with his mate. "So lovely the setting sun. I like what it does in your hair." Skylar slowly leaned into a kiss. He felt the heat of the muggy air clinging the clothes to his skin, and the suddle heat from Clarence. {It is pretty great system. Most VMMORPG's do not have this much data output. The fact that Skylar was able to feel heat was a good sign.}

Clarence slightly leaned into the kiss that was given to him by the attractive Skylar."Oh yeah the hotel. Got caught up in the moment." Clarence winked and squeezed Skylar's harder and swung it slowly, coming up on the hotel.

"Been a while since my bed wasn't empty. Been pretty since I met you. Now, not at all." Clarence smiled and saw the building looming ahead of the two, a large building that was brown and black, dainty, cozy, and a great place to stay the evening .

"And I like was the sunlight does to your eyes." Clarence looked into Skylar's eyes and saw his own reflection, making Clarence truly feel not alone.

Skylar could almost feel himself burn from the haze of his love. The kiss was pretty passionate. He could see why Clarence could forget something they just talked about. Time was none existent when they stayed together.

The hotel was actually a nice place. It reminded him of his home in the real world. So far this was Skylar's favorite floor, the humidity and plants made him feel at home. "I hope you know I like to cuddle at night." 

Skylar payed for the room and headed up. "Are you ready for the first night of many?" {This will determine how long he is able to see us together in the long run.}

"Hope you know that I am the little spoon." Clarence smiled and turned to Skylar. The comment about the first night of many made Clarence smile brightly. "Always ready." He said and started to walk again, toward the building and toward an amazing night with Skylar.

I am hopelessly in love with this man. I wonder if anything is going to happen in the hotel room. Well, if something does happen, I'm glad it is with him. } Clarence smiled to himself as he held the door open for him and let it shut behind him.

They were finally in the hotel, and into another step in their relationship. Hoping a relationship that will last long. "Here we are." Clarence said as we spun around lightly and saw the room,  smiling.

Skylar smiled sweetly. "I do not see that as a problem what so ever. " Skylar picked up Clarence as if he was a prince. "Look at me carrying you over a threshold. Like a newlywed couple." At the sound of the word newlywed Skylar blushed profusely 

{Clarence is a gem. Like all gems he must be protected and loved. Maybe one day we could tye the knot. I am definitely overthinking it. Let's see how this night goes.}

Skylar stepped into the room. It was warm and designed to look like a tropical beach. Skylar almost cried at the design, the place looked exactly like his home, the room was obviously modeled after his home land. He leaned in for a kiss from Clarence before whispering "Prepare to be loved." He closed the door leaving the two inside.

Topic Complete

• ​Topic Complete: (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Completed (800 col / 400 per player)