PP - F1 Encounter with An Eagle (Kurou) (Complete)

"Oh no it's quite alright. I didn't really have any pressing plans at the moment. But in terms of advice for you, well, I'd say the same I've said for every new player I've helped out: Be prepared for anything. There's a lot of things about this game we have yet to discover. An example is that they have actually simulated the weight of your weapon within the game. I'm sure a lot of people were expecting the weight of a one-handed sword to feel the same as a two-handed, but they are significantly different. That can throw off your attacks. I'm sure there's a lot more, so it's always best to err on the side of caution."

Calrex thought back to when he helped out Riksis, Warnik, and Takneil. He was sure that some people would take it as him being lazy and giving a general answer, but in this situation the broad answer actually seemed suitable. There was a lot to Aincrad they didn't know, possibly helpful or hurtful things that they would need to be ready for.

"I would say that's pretty good advice given our circumstances and surroundings"  he replied. Pushing himself up so he sat straight in his chair once again, he decided that it was probably about time that he got going. "Hey... would you mind if I added you to my friends list?" Opening up his menu, Kurou tabbed over to his contacts and entered the players name. Next to it he wrote a note that said "Good Guy".

Pushing out his chair away from the table and standing up, Kurou stretched out his hand to shake the players. "It was a pleasure meeting you and I can't thank you enough for all the advice." After the two had exchanged their goodbyes, Kurou departed the cafe and set off in search of another adventure.

"Adding? Yeah that's perfectly fine. It was nice talking to you as well. If you ever need some more tips or advice feel free to contact me."

As Kurou and he exchanged their goodbyes Calrex nodded as he wave a friendly wave to his new acquaintance, "An interesting character. I do hope my guess is right about him and he keeps a sensible head on his shoulder. This game seems to change people, for the better I have yet to determine."

He gave a sigh as he turned in the direction of the teleportation plaza, heading in its direction, "I'd best go drop off hi strawberry sundae with Teayre before it reaches the end of its durability."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 col per player)