[PP-F1] (Complete) Kill the Conversation (Sakuri)

Sakuri smiled towards the girl as she made the decision to put her points into curved sword. He felt a stream of happyness comming down as he saw the joy in this girl, and that was something which were quite rare these days. But then it hit him. "Don't you have to unlock katana though? As an extra skill." not that he thought this would be a problem for a high achiving girl like her, but in case she didn't know about he felt some responsability to tell her. Sakuri found it interesting how the girl had already decided to not pick a profession, he leaned his head to the side while watching the girl.

"May i know why?" he said as he tried to figure out the reason why. Then he thought about his own professino, which he barely had spent any time with. "Well you know, haven't invested much time or effort into it actually..." When he thought about it, he had not spent a single minute to reach a higher level of the merchant ladder, nor did he really care about it either. He knew himself quite well and knew that he would have some problems running a shop. He almost laughed at himself for being so dumb to think so, he could barely talk to this girl at the beginning.

Looking up, Lancelot let out a giggle. "Well yeah. Apparently the almighty katana is too much to awesome to have as a regular skill. But I don't mind doing the extra work to obtain it." Sitting back, Lancelot stared at Sakuri while he questioned her about her choice regarding the profession. "Well take your response for example, you didn't invest time and effort into it. I see myself doing the same. I have other goals I want to push for.  A profession isn't apart of those plans. As long as I gather enough Col of materials to purchase weaponry and consumables I'll be fine I think." She concluded with a smirk and air of finality.

Sakuri couldn't help himself but to smile at the girl sitting across the table. He had never really thought about why the katana was an extra skill that you could unlock, it felt rather weird as the skill didn't bring anything else, nor were katanas anything special other then the look of them.  

He looked at her while she told him about the profession question he had asked earlier, and he nodded in response as the answer she gave him was quite good, and he had never thought about it like that, he had just figured that he should get it just to have it.

"​That sound very reasonable, you're a clever girl. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the frontlines!" he said with a big smile on his lips.

Another compliment escaped from the man, as the words caused her face to redden again. Looking away, she noticed that the sun had become visibly lower, signaling it was around noon-ish. Returning her attention to Sakuri, she smiled and began to stand up. "I appreciate the compliment. It's not often that one gets complimented for her mind rather than her body. I must get going however." Having stood up fully, she began to head outside and looked back at Sakuri. "We should talk again sometime. I enjoyed your company. I apologize that we couldn't hang out longer but I have some errands to run. Another time?"

He saw the girl were concerned about the time, which he understood as he also saw the sun going down. As she smiled at him, he smiled back at the girl which had held him company. He felt happy as she seemed to enjoy the conversation they have had also, and stood up facing her.

"I sure hope that we'll meet again! Be careful out there!"

He waved her off and saw her leaving the tavern. He felt quite happy over his day, just speaking to someone felt like progress to get back on track! he sure hope he would see her face again and that nothing bad would happen to a soul like that. 

The end -