[PP-F1] (Complete) Kill the Conversation (Sakuri)

A calm breeze swept through the town of Tolbana. Windmills lined the area and rotated as the wind grazed its arms. Lancelot observed the street below from the window of an inn. She had been staying there for the most part considering the Starting City was vastly overcrowded. Her gaze bounced from one point of interest to another. Never settling on anything for too long. The usual NPCs moved along like clockwork and rarely did they ever receive visitors. The sight before her was growing boring and she begin to turn away when something, or rather someone, caught her eye in the distance.

Sakuri had seen performers doing all kinds of cool things, one of the things he had seen were acrobatics. He had seen people doing flips and handstand and so much more, and this had caught his interest. He had no talent in doing this though, so he repeatedly kept felling over when trying to do a simple thing as doing a handstand.

he had  picked a spot for the training where he figured that noone would see him, as he found it a bit awkward to be doing this.

"Well i'm glad that atleast noone can see me" he thought to himself as he gave out a vague laugh to himself.

(OOC: I am sorry if it's a bit rough, as i said, just getting back to roleplaying T_T)

A young man had caught her eye. Average stature, black hair, and a knack for face planting. Lancelot giggled to herself as she watched the player continuously fall over as he tried to perform handstands and balancing forms. He seems to be a performer. Although he isn't very good yet. I wonder what made him choose such a profession? She moved the thought away as she continued to watch him. Finding amusement in his inability to complete a handstand for more than a mere three seconds.

(OOC: You're quite alright!)

After a short whiles more faceplanting Sakuri looked around himself hoping that noone had seen him. He smiled to himself feeling like he had done progress in something, when in fact all he had done was litteraly not doing any progress. He wiped his forehad of real quick as he started to move towards the local inn for a beverage to cool him of.

When he finally got in he just went and ordered a glass of water and just sat down by a table nearby.

He started to look around himself in order to find something to do.

The man fumbled around a few more times before decidedly hanging it up for the day. He seemed to be satisfied with his efforts, though Lancelot thought them to be less than spectacular but rather amusing. Either way, as a performer, being funny can get you a long way. Focusing back on the player below, Lancelot eyebrow rose as he made his way inside the inn she was currently peeping from. Grinning to herself, Lancelot made her way downstairs to greet the player.

Sakuri was just sitting downstairs, sipping on his water while thinking about past stuff. He had in fact been gone, and rarely met people at all for quite the time now, he remebered how he probably had hurt some people along the way, and how many things he had missed. It did kinda get to him, as he felt guilty for letting so many people down, in selfishnes for his own well being while not thinking about others.

As all these thought went through his mind, he saw a girl comming down from upstairs, and it looked like she had intention to interact with him. He felt his hearth pounding harder and harder as he was nervous about it.

"Just take it easy, Sakuri. She probably got other things that she's going to do, why would she randomly speak with me" he thought to himself over and over again in a desperation to feel a bit more relaxed. He once again started to look around the room, hoping to get his mind on other things, but he kept hearing the footsteps.

"please don't come to me" he mumbled quiet for himself so nooende could hear it. It was not that he didn't want her to come, it was more that he was afraid of how he should act around people now.

Wooden steps creaked as her foot weighed down on them. Descending the stairs, Lancelot looked around for the male performer. Towards the middle of the room he sat. Glancing at him briefly, Lancelot made her way towards him. He seemed to grow nervous at the thought of her coming towards him. Oh this is almost too perfect. Awkward and performer jitters? She thought to herself as she neared the man.

"Mind if I take a seat?" She asked, gesturing to the empty seat in front of him. "My name is Lancelot. Pleasure to meet a future a performer." She added with a sly grin and slight giggle.

he looked up to the girl who had just seconds ago asked if she could sit down with him. His heart was beating faster and faster as she waited for an anwser.

He went mute, just a couple of seconds. During this time, he couldn't get a single sound out, he probably stopped breathing for a moment there also but then proceeded to open his mouth.

"s.... su... sure!" he got out after stumbled on the word. "My name is Sakuri" he said as tried to smile towards the girl. it might have looked a bit half assed, but it was not intended to be like that at all. He then realized that she had seen him doing the silly things he did. He turned all red and looked down at the table laughing somewhat quiet to himself, just to avoid having to say anything. "That was not intended for anyone to see" he said still blushing, but then looking up to the girl again.

"I am not a performer, nor will i ever be! I had just seen it and it looked cool so i wanted to try" he said as he scratched the back of his head while doing his best to smile towards the girl. "I am actually a merchant!" he said while he gestured with his hand towards the chair that he was alright with her sitting down.

"You need this, you can't keep avoiding people. She seems friendly. Get your mess togheter Sakuri" he kept thinking to himself as he smiled towards the girl which had presented himself as Lancelot.

"How much did you see?"

The young man was hesitant. He seemed nervous and at worst; socially awkward. He seemed to be on the verge of just dashing out but eventually he stuttered out a go ahead. After introducing himself, he seemed to blush as he realized she had seen him falling over earlier. "I suggest a secluded area next haha!" He declared that he in fact wasn't a performer, nor would he ever consider it; but instead, a merchant. Taking her seat, Lancelot giggled again as he reddened and prodded her on how much she observed. "Oh you know, only enough fails and face-plants to make a small video montage. Nothing major hehe!" 

"or maybe you should stop spying on people!" he said in a joking manner. He still felt rather awkward, but it had loosen up on him really fast, as this girl were rather joking about the fact that he had made a fool out of himself instead of teasing him or something alike.

She then told him how much he had seen, and he quickly facepalmed and shooked his head turning red once again. Still with his hand on his face, he mumbled. "Please don't tell anyody of that.."

But looking up on the girl, she still seemed happy, and very kind and friendly. She had even went up to him and introduced herself to him, and told him about it. "I would never be able to do such a thing" he said as he looked at the girl. Looking down again on the table, he realized that she hadn't ordered anything.

"You don't wanna have anything to drink, or eat?"

"But where's the fun in that" she quipped through a stifled giggle. "But don't worry, your secret is safe with me. For now "she admitted with a devilish grin. Sakuri brought up the fact that she hadn't ordered anything yet. "No no, I'm fine. I like to keep what little col I can and the bread is tolerable at worst. I'm more concerned with gaining knowledge about the game. More importantly the top guilds at the moment, who's managing the front-lines and how floor clearing is looking. Because from my perspective we haven't gotten very far."

He facepalmed one more time, as she grinned at him, in some sort of demonic way. he then looked up on her again, follow her lips as she spoke to him, He could see all his own friends infront of him as she started speaking about top guilds and front-lines. He smiled at it, as you might not bellieve it, but he was once in the top guild of the game.

"So you wanna become a front-liner? Just be careful, and don't rush into anything." he said with a worrying look. Sakuri had been around long enough to seen people come and seen people go. This is things he did usually worry about, as he couldn't do much to actually help them, other then being front-liner himself, but he was way to weak presently.

"Just take it easy, try to enjoy your time, not much we can do about being stuck in here anyway. Not us, not now."

He then raised his glass and drank the small amount of water that were at the bottom of the glass.

"So is that you're goal? Being a front-liner. Liberating aincrad?

Sakuri's lips curled into a smile as she mentioned the front lines. She pondered whether it was one of remembrance or facade of loss. She wanted to ask but figured it was unimportant at the moment. He issued some concerns and asked her to take it easy starting out. "Well I do plan on becoming a front-liner. I want everyone to get out of here as soon as possible. Myself included. I know at my current level, I have no business on the lines but I wish to contribute soon." She pushed a stray strand of hair from her face before asking him a question. "What about you? What're goals?"

a river of happy emotions were inside of Sakuri, he were listening to what the girl had to say and he found her to be very.. almost heroic in how she looked at things. He felt really happy that people like this were around, to help out the rest of people who mioght be having trouble of sorts. She were so eager to contribute towards rescuing the people in Aincrad, and he just felt amazed by it.  "You seem like a very good person, i'm quite happy that you're around here" he said with probably the most relaxed smile he had pulled of during this whole conversation.

But suddenly this happy feeling of his stopped. She asked what his goal were, what he wanted to accomplish. He looked down at the table and you could really see that he were thinking. After a moment of silence, without looking up. "It's a good question. I've been gone for so long i feel like i lost myself along the road."

But then he looked up on her again with a vague smile. "But i feel like i just wanna help where i can"

He then once again scratched the back of his head, a bit nervous. "But that was realy dark of me, hehe. Sorry for that! I usually keeps this to myself, i suppse mentioning the frontline brought up so many memories!"

Lancelot slightly blushed as Sakuri complimented her. Though he was a tad odd, Lancelot found him quite the company. His grinning suddenly turned into a grimace as he pondered her question. Finally he revealed that if nothing else he just wanted to help where he could. He then apologized again, explaining his how the conversation brought up memories. Lancelot twirled the strand of hair that refused to stay put before continuing on. "Well I'm glad your glad I'm here. And I hope to see us work together to bring this castle down. As for memories, good or bad, they are in the past. Rather than letting them hold you back, use them to push forward. Progress can only be made if you push forward."

Sakuri leaned his head over with a smile towards the girl. He felt proud over himself, for being able to have a conersation, which it was a long time since he last had. "That was very philosophical of you, Lancelot."  he said as he looked at her. Then he realized where he were, out in a smaller village, "why were she here?" he thought to himself as he realized that it was a pretty boring place. The only reason Sakuri had been here was cause of the lack of people, so noonme would see him.. Even though that plan went to pieces.

"So if i may ask... What are you doing here?"

Lancelot smiled back at Sakuri as he mentioned her philosophy regarding memories. "Just something I picked up while reading," she admitted. His next statement, or question rather, caught her off guard. Sitting back in her chair, she crossed her legs and pondered before giving an answer. "Well I originally came here because the inns and taverns in the Starting City were way to crowded and keeping a room there was way more expensive than it is here. I guess you can say I enjoy how peaceful it is here compared to the city. Recently, I've been trying to decide what Weapon Skill I should invest in. I'd like to follow my namesake and get a Straight Sword skill and get something made to resemble Lancelot's sword Arondight, but I've also always wanted to wield a Katana. The decisions are endless it seems."

He could understand that, it was rather calm and quiet here, especially if you compared with the great city that they have found themself in at the start. She told him about her idea of what she wanted to aquire and sakuri was quite impressed. He, who was higher level then her, hadn't even thought about this. As he thought of what she had said, he placed his finger on his lips while tilting his head a bit upwards.

After a  couple of seconds he decided to anwser. "It may sound very cliché, but i think you should go with what feels right. Afterall, it's whats keeps you alive that is the most important, not if you're following your name or something alike."

he then looked at himself, still dressed as a person that just arrived to the game.

"Well, i am in quite the need for gear myself actually."  he said and followed up with a loudly sigh. 

"Have you gotten a profession yet?

Lancelot let Sakuri's words sink in. She then made a decision. Swiping her HUD, she brought up the skill list and invest two points into One-Handed Curved Sword. Smiling, she looked at Sakuri and responded. "Cliche but effective. Thank you. I decided upon the curved sword. i want my Katana haha!" The man then mentioned how he was in need of gear. Much like Lancelot. He then asked if she had obtained a profession yet. Nodding her slowly she let out a small "nope. I don't think I want one to be completely honest. What about you? How goes the merchant business?"