[PP-F3] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Quest)

Hikoru locked up the shop after making sure everything was spotless, including the vouchers and his ever loving counter, but he felt lonely in there. He didn't have anyone to share his experiences with, although there were very few, he still wanted someone, or something to share them with. He sighed and looked at the billboard, bored and having nothing to do, when he saw an older NPC trying to call over some other players. Curious, he walked over, seeing that she was petting something, a Familiar, like Kimba, Ariels Lion. She looked at him with beady eyes

"You! Player! Have you ever wanted a companion for your adventrues?" She asked quickly. He rubbed the back of his neck

"Well, yeah... But-"

"Well have I got some information for you!" She quickly interrupted "All you need is some basic food! Rumor is, is that if you give food to a mob, they can become a familiar easily!" She said, looking at him with interest. Hikoru gasped slightly. He had thought of what he was going to do, and this sounded too good to be true! He nodded and the Old NPC smiled sweetly

"Well then, go on! get one and come back to me once you do!" She said as he soon received a request notification. It was called <Feeding the Enemy> and he smiled as he accepted, making his way to a nearby NPC store to buy some food.

Hikoru quickly made his way to an NPC, which had a sign with bread above him, indicating he was a Cook. H ewalked over, and started to talk deals.

"All I need is something cheap, like a piece of bread...." He said as he leaned on the counter. The NPC smiled

"Sure, but it'll cost you 50 col." He said. Hikoru sighed and handed it over, recieving a simple piece of bread. He nodded in thanks and made his way to the forest, hoping that he could find a familiar that he would come to fall in love with.

-50 Col

+1 Bread

Hikoru made his way towards the edge of town, but decided to sit and think before he went willy nilly and looked for a monster. He sat down at a nearby bench, and decided what type of mob to look for. He sat down, resting on his arm and started listing off ideas for his perfect pet

"Lets see.... I want something small and furry, that can rest off my shoulder...." He thought silently. "Something that can sleep on my shoulder,and doesn't take up space...." He sighed and layed down "This may be harder than I thought...."

Hikoru put his arms under his head, staring at the clouds. He couldn't decide whether or not between two creatures. It was either a Lemur or a Ferret, which he loved both dearly. As a Ferret was adorable, a Lemur could keep up with him in the trees, which a ferret couldn't. But a Lemur had those.... It had those eyes, that would stare at everything non stop. He shuddered at the thought. Although Lemurs were fluffy and adorable, he couldn't stand the eyes....

"I guess Ferrets the only way to go...." He said as he sat up again, making his way towards the woods once more

Hikoru walked into the woods, and came upon a small baby boar. As inhumane as it sounded, he did need a mat or two here and there, and decided to fight it, and finish it off before it got too big to handle.

:HP LIST:

Hikoru: 25/25 HP

:ENEMY LIST:

Baby Boar: 10/10 HP

ID: 18601

BD: 6

MD: 3 FAIL

Hikoru caught the boar completely by suprise, slashing at its side and smiling as he did so. The boar was so shocked that it was unable to attack!

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 6, Success! 1+1 Blade Knowlege+ 1 Damage on Dagger= 3 Damage to Baby Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 3, Fail! No damage to Hikoru!

Baby Boar: 7/10 HP -3 Health

Hikoru backed up, the boar now aware that he was there, and watched it carefully, making sure it didn't try to pull anything on him. Because although it was a baby, it still had coding that taught it how to kill players. He charged at the boar, and it charged at him as well, and they attacked once more, taking each other head on!

ID: 18602

BD: 2

MD: 3

Hikoru and the Baby Boar charged at one another, but they both missed their targets, thinking that either one was bigger than that thought. Hikoru sighed and turned once more to face the boar

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 2, Miss! No damage to Baby Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 3, Miss! No damage to Hikoru

Baby Boar: 7/10 HP

Hikoru grit his teeth as he faced the Baby. Although small, it had a lot of spirit, and it wasn't backing down without a fight. He smirked and he swore he could see one on it as well, He charged at it once more, getting tired of the running, and decided to try another tactic. He soon stopped and waited as the Baby Boar charged for him, preparing to strike.

ID: 18603

BD: 6

MD: 2

Hikoru smirked as he sliced through the Baby, and it lost balance and turned to the right of him. He quickly turned and faced the Baby, who was already halfway dead.

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 6, Success! 1+1 Dagger Knowledge+ 1 Damage on Dagger= 3 Damage to Baby Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 2, Miss! No damage to Hikoru

Hikoru: 25/25 HP

Baby Boar: 4/10 HP -3 Health

Hikoru smiled and waited once more fo rthe boar, since the tactic worked so well for him last time. The boar charged at him, enraged by how much damage it had taken, and he felt his Savvy activate on Hope, and smiled as he prepared for the next attack!

ID: 18604

BD:1+1 Savvy= 2 FAIL

MD: 6-2 Evasion= 4 FAIL

Hikoru smiled as he was about to slash, when the Boar suddenly put its head down and ram through its ribcage. He quickly moved out of the way, and jumped, causing it to miss, but in the process, he didn't tak any damage to the boar. He grit his teeth and stood

"Come on ya little flea bag, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!" He screamed at it. The Boar screamed back, once recovering from its miss

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 1, +1 savvy=2 Fail! No damage to Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 6, -2 Evasion= 4 Fail! No damage to Hikoru

Baby Boar: 4/10 HP

Hikoru and the Baby Boar stared each other down, looking for one anothers weakness. Hikoru smirked. "This would make a great familiar" He thought "but i've started fighting it, so theres no way it would trust me." He sighed and went into Poker mode. There could be no feeling for this tiny creature, for it could cost him his life. He charged quickly and quietly, making ready for the next attack

ID: 18605

BD: 7+1 Savvy= 8

MD: 4

Hikoru lunged at the mob, taking another chunk of its health. While the mob tried to attack, it missed its mark and went straight past him. He smiled and turned once more, ready to finish off his prey.

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 7, +1 Savvy=8 Success! 1+1 Blade Knowlege+1 Damage on Weapon= 3 Damage to Baby Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 4, Miss! No damage to Hikoru

Baby Boar: 1/10 HP -3 Health

Hikoru charged once more for the small creature. He hoped he would hit it and finish off its life, for the thing was just struggling to stand. He sighed and continued to make his way over quickly, while the Baby got up and started to charge madly for Hikoru, no feeling whatsoever but rage inside of its skull

ID: 18606

BD: 7+1 Savvy= 8

MD: 3

LD: 10 NO LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru moved out of the boars way as it charged for him, and simply sliced it down the middle as it passed. The baby boar had a look of fear and realisation as it died, and soon it evaporated into pixels. Hikoru sighed and sheathed his blade once more, and started to make his way towards the woods once more

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 7, +1 Savvy= 8 Success! 3 Damage to Baby Boar

Baby Boar rolled a 3, Miss! No damage to Boar

Baby Boar: -2/10 HP DEFEATED

+1 MAT AQUIRED

Hikoru sighed and decided to take a rest in a nearby tree. He climbed up quickly and quietly, and decided to wait and see if he would be able to see any familiars like he was looking for. He sighed and thought about the Baby Boar, feeling a bit of remorse for it, but it was only a mob, not something that he would become friends with, if only he hadn't fought it. He sighed and looked up at the sky, relaxing his worn body and slightly dozing off, but still being aware of his surroundings.

"I wonder when I'm gonna find it...." He said as he slowly closed his eyes, enjoying the sun and the heat it gave, which helped to relax his muscles.

Hikoru heard something rustle nearby. He looked to see a small creature, a mob of some sorts, one he had never seen before. He looked at it closer, and it had the body of a Ferret. He slowly and quietly made his way down to the monster, and watched it from behind the tree. It looked as if it were scavenging for food, which was perfect for what he was doing. He slowly peeked his head out from the tree, and the mob spotted him. It slowly stared for a moment, then drew its fangs, hissing at Him. He slowly put his hands up, and walked out, showing he meant no harm

"Hey little buddy, its alright, I don't want to hurt you.... I just wanna be friends." He said as he tried to sweetly talk to the creature. The mob noticed the player had no weapon, so it meant no harm. It came a little bit closer, but still ready to attack is neccesary.

Hikoru slowly got to his knees, and let the small monster come over. He sniffed his palm, searching for food, but as he moved his other hand towards it, it hissed and tried to nip at his fingers. He quickly moved the hand away and decided to let it take its sweet time to do what it needed to do to feel comfortable.

"Okay okay, i'll keep it here." He said, putting his hand in his pocket. He didn't know what he would name it, but he knew he needed to be careful about what he did, or it could cost him some HP, and a possible companionship

Hikoru slowly pulled out the piece of bread from his backpack, and showed it to the mob. It hissed for a moment, then stopped and slightly tilted its head. He took a small piece and ate it himself, showing that it was safe, he smiled as the mob tried to grab it out of his hand, and he smiled as he held it out.

"Here, try it. It's really good!" He said as he held it out slowly.

(OOC: I am using the origional roll for my familiar, and the reason why it was the first is because i forgot about the every 15 reply part of the quest. That was the only reason that roll was made, and i shall use it.)

ID: 19385

LD: 7+1=8 

The Mob comes and sniffs the bread, but it seems uninterested and scurries away. Hikoru was shocked, then quickly got up and ran after it

"NO! WAIT! COME BACK!" He says as he runs into the wilderness. But soon the mob is out of sight, and he is unable to find it. Tears start to fall, but he sucks them up and screams. Unsheathing Back-Biter quickly and throws it into a nearby tree, where it sticks in and stays while Hikoru punches another tree, completely frustrated