[SP-F6] Completed!! I'll Face Myself <<The Gemini>>

Lowenthal had decided to investigate the 6th floor by himself. It was a large, and dense jungle. The village made of thatch and wood. Leafs used as roofing. It was a very primitive area, but it was peaceful and serene. The tree's cast shadows that engulfed the village in a calming shade. Lowenthal stepped out, off of the teleportaion pad and into the village. As he walked along it's path, a cloaked man approached.

The cloaked man walked up to Lowenthal, and spoke is a voice that was distorted. Like a voice on top of another voice, but it sounded familiar in a way. "So, any reason you've come to the 6th floor traveler?" Lowenthal looked at the cloaked man with interest. "No. I'm just here exploring." Lowenthal replied to the cloaked man. The cloaked man chuckled.

The man spoke again, this time he seemed to grow. "I think we know why we're here." He said. Lowenthal pondered that. "Explain?" he said, taking a more defensive stance. The man chuckled again, this time it seemed to be at lowenthal. "Oh, we know why we're here. It's because we're bored out of our minds." At his words Lowenthal took a step back.

"I mean, we can only stay on floor 1 for so long. Waiting for our useless friends to catch up to us." The man said, growing more menacing with every word he spoke. "And our sister. Man, she has to be the slowest." Lowenthal drew his blade. "Who the hell are you! What do you mean by 'Our' sister!?" He interrogated, his blade pointing at the man. Lowenthal was more scared then angry, but he kept his emotions in check.

The hooded man laughed as he removed his hood, revealing his face. "Like what you see? I know we do." He said. Lowenthal lowered his kunai in both shock and awe. Standing before him, was himself. It was like a carbon copy. However, the one thing that was noticable was that the clone's eyes were a bright yellow. "The hell is this!? What are you?" Lowenthal yelled, getting into a stance. The Gemini laughed.

The Gemini laughed. "Why, I'm you. And you're me." He said. "Well, more accurately. I'm what you really are." He said, drawing his own kunai. Lowenthal got into a defensive stance. "I know why we came here. We came here to avoid all of the losers below us. Our 'friends', our family. We just want to leave them behind, make them dependent on us. We ant to be the one they all call on. Hell it happened at home, it needs to happen here dammit!" It yelled. "And that tail chasing? We do that cause again. We're bored, we just want some quick tail and move on the the next treat." Lowenthal gritted his teeth. Just what the hell was this thing. He thought.

Lowenthal couldn't believe what he was hearing. "No, that's not true. You can't be me!" Lowenthal said, his mind confused. This was just a game, there's no way it could know all of this. "You're not me!" Lowenthal screamed at the Gemini. The Gemini laughed. It's laughed chilled Lowenthal to the core, as it's laugh disrupted the once quiet area. "That's right. You're not me. I'm me now!" He said, sending Lowenthal a duel invite.

"And it feels so good!" The Gemini said, as lowenthal accepted the duel request. The Gemini laughed as the countdown started from 60 seconds and started to count down. Lowenthal wondered why the Gemini was laughing so much then he relised. The duel he had accepted was to the death. Lowenthal looked at the timer, fear in his eyes. To the death? I can die from this, He looked at the Gemini. This thing!? His mind panicking.

ID: 18947

BD: 9 (Crit) 4dmg [2wpn+1skill+1crit]

MD: 2 (miss)

Lowenthal watched as the timer hit zero, and the moment that it did the Gemini lunged forward. Lowenthal raised his kunai to block another. The attack slid off, and the Gemini was left wide open for an attack. Lowenthal retracted his blade, and sunk his kunai into the Gemini with ease. The two traded, and Lowenthal came out on top.

HP:

Lowenthal: 29/29 [/////////////////////////////]

Gemini: 25/29 [/////////////////////////    ]

ID: 18504

BD: 7+1=8 (hit) 3dmg

MD: 1

The Gemini cursed with pain, as he spun on his heel and went at Lowenthal again. The move was predictable, and Lowenthal quickly side stepped out of the way. As the Gemini passed by Lowenthal raised his kunai, slashing the Gemini's back as he passed by. If the Gemini thought that Lowenthal was going to have an issue fighting himself, he was wrong.

HP:

Lowenthal: 29/29 [/////////////////////////////]

Lowenthal: 22/29 [//////////////////////       ]

ID: 18505

BD: 3

MD: 2-1(Evasion)[remembered that I have that]

The Gemini, infuriated with Lowenthal charged at him. Lowenthal brought his kunai up, and blocked it. The two kunai's locked together, and both Lowenthal's clashed together. The Gemini spoke. "What are you doing? What are you fighting for?" He screamed ash lowenthal pushed him off.

HP:

Lowenthal: 22/29 [//////////////////////       ]

ID: 18509

BD: 10 5dmg [2wpn+1skill+2crit]

MD: 1

Lowenthal stood silently, letting the anger get to his foe. Good thing that the Gemini 'wan't him' anymore. Otherwise he'd be in trouble. The Gemini, not satisfied with no answer lunged at Lowenthal again. Lowenthal sidestepped and brought his kunai up. The kunai struck teh Gemini in the gut, and Lowenthal shoved him off. The Gemini stumbled backwards, clutching his wound. "How? HOW!?" He screamed. "I'm better than you! I'm better then everyone!"

HP:

Lowenthal: 17/29 [/////////////////            ]

ID: 18510

BD: 10 5dm [2wpn+1skill+2crit]

MD: 2-1(Evaision)=1(Miss)

The Gemini spat on the ground as it tried to rush Lowenthal again. And audible sigh was heard from Lowenthal, as he did the exact same thing that he did a few seconds ago. The Gemini coughed, and gasped. "I, I don't get it. How the hell is this possible!?" He said, starting to lose it. "I'm supposed to be better then you!" He screamed. The fight was starting to get heavily one sided, it wasn't going to last much longer.

HP:

Lowenthal: 12/29 [////////////                 ]

ID: 18511

BD: 4+1=5 (Miss)

MD: 5-1(evasion)=4(miss)

The Gemini charged again, and Lowenthal brought his kunai up and initiated another clash. The Gemini looked Lowenthal in the face. "Why? How?" He asked, as he disengaged. "How the hell are you able to do this!?" The Gemini screamed. "I'm not you anymore, I'm better than you!" Lowenthal lowered and shook his head. He was begging to feel sorry for the Gemini.

ID: 18512

BD: 2+1=3 (miss)

MD: 6-1(evasion)=5(miss)

The Gemini rushed Lowenthal, and he prepared for it. Lowenthal raised his kunai again, but the Gemini knew the trick and sidestepped. Lowenthal went forward and connected his body with the Gemini, and spun off of him. Lowenthal was lucky that his kunai didn't peirce him. And the Gemini was lucky that lowenthal's kunai missed him as well.

HP:

Lowenthal: 12/29 [////////////                 ]

ID: 18515

BD: 9 4dmg [2wpn+1skill+1crit]

MD: 3-1(evasion)=2 (miss)

Lowenthal rushed the Gemini this time, his kunai stabbing into the Gemini's back. The Gemini roared with pain, and swung his elbow around to hit Lowenthal. Which he promptly ducked under. "Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit. DAMMIT!" The Gemini screamed. A mix of confusion and anger. The Gemini was lost and confused and angry. How could Lowenthal be able to best him, he was better! And yet he couldn't land a single hit!

HP:

Lowenthal: 8/29 [////////                     ]

ID: 18517

BD: 2+1(Miss)

MD: 1 (fail)

Lowenthal didn't attack this time, instead took a second to look at himself. "Good god, you're a mess." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "I mean, I thought this was going to be, I dunno, more fun?" He said, tossing his dagger and catching it. The Gemini looked at him, disgust in his eyes. "Damn you! Who the hell do you think you are! Looming over me!" Lowenthal laughed. "That's a funny remark, coming from a copy." Lowenthal said.

ID: 18519

BD: 8+1(hit) 3dmg

MD: 5-1(evasion)=4(miss)

Lowenthal rushed at the Gemini, apparently catching him off guard. Lowenthal drove his kunai into the shoulder of the Gemini. The Gemini desperately tried to strike Lowenthal, but Lowenthal ducked under his blade. lowenthal pushed the Gemini away, removing his kunai. The Gemini fell backwards, and onto his back. He looked up at lowenthal, looming up over him. Fear was now present in the Gemini's eyes.

HP:

Lowenthal: 5/29 [/////                        ]

ID: 18525

BD: 2+1=3 (miss)

MD: 9-1(evasion)=8(hit) 2dmg

"I'm not your shadow! Not anymore!" The Gemini screeched as he swung his dagger up at Lowenthal. As a surprise to both of them the dagger actually made contact. Creating a red line across Lowenthal's chest. Lowental winced with pain, and stepped back. The Gemini laughed manically. "Finally! I got one in! Not so high and mighty now are you!" The Gemini laughed at Lowenthal.

HP:

Lowenthal: 27/29 [///////////////////////////  ]

Lowenthal: 5/29 [/////                        ]

ID: 18528

BD: 5+1=6(Hit) 3dmg

MD: 3-1(evasion)=2 (miss)

Lowenthal picked the laughing Gemini up off the ground and stabbed him again with his kunai. The Gemini threw himself off, and laid back on a moss covered pillar. Even though the Gemini was so close to death, he was still laughing. "I marked you. I was finally better. Better then you. Better then sis. Better then Alucard, and Shawn. Better then everyone!" The Gemini said. Lowenthal sighed as he heard himself speak. "Look. I know about all that stuff. I do want to be better then everyone. But I don't do it out of hate. I do it out of need." Lowenthal said.

HP:

Lowenthal: 27/29 [///////////////////////////  ]

Lowenthal: 2/29 [//                           ]