[SP-F6] Completed!! I'll Face Myself <<The Gemini>>

ID: 18531

Battle: 2+1=3 (miss)

MD: 1

Lowenthal walked over to the Gemini. "I want to be better then everyone, so I can protect them. Not so they look up to me." Lowenthal said, looking at himself. Seeing himself beat up, and cut made Lowenthal think about the game. The roles could've been easily reversed.

HP:

Lowenthal: 27/29 [///////////////////////////  ]

Lowenthal: 2/29 [//                           ]

ID: 18533

BD: 3+1=4(miss)

MD: 8-1(evasion)=7(hit)

"That's a load of [censored]!" The Gemini screamed, pushing his bloody and beaten body off of the stone pillar. Catching Lowenthal off guard, and cutting him again. "That's not why you look for power! You seek fame, and glory! To hell with everyone!" The Gemini screamed at Lowenthal. "You don't care about them! You only care about yourself, and what you want!"

HP:

Lowenthal: 25/29 [/////////////////////////    ]

Lowenthal: 2/29 [//                           ]

ID: 18534

Battle: 5+1=6 (Hit)

Loot: 2

Lowenthal tightened the grip on his kunai and dashed at the Gemini. His kunai stuck in the Gemini's throat. "I'm sick of your garbage." Lowenthal said, removing his kunai. As he did, the Gemini dropped to his knees, and shattered into blue pieces. Lowenthal reholstered his kunai, and waited for the menu to appear when it did. When it did it gave him a new skill it seemed. Turned out that The Gemini was a quest. Lowenthal sighed and ran his hand through his hair.