[PP-F?] MORTAL KOMBAT! (Reusririasuir)

(OOC: Roll BD to see who goes first. Does not count as combat roll. Will require another roll to attack.)

I came out of the doors entering the arena greeted by a cheering crowd. I waved as I ran over more towards the center of the arena.

"Let's gooooo!" I yelled until I reached the center.

I then began stretching out and taking a few practice swings in the air. Afterwords to make the crowd cheer harder I took up a handful of dirt from the ground and Lebroned it making a dirt cloud. I then redied the skill to show off to the crowd using a teachnique of Thai-chi I think which for some reason makes the whole body glow with my skill color which is red. I slowely made the movements with my body pretty much shadow boxing in slowmotion.

"So, are you strong?" I said as I waited for my opponent to enter the arena.

18560 BD: 1

OOC: you have my Permision to just attack

Sand billowed across the arena, the dark-dirt of the ground was painted with blood-stains from previous bouts. A crowd, an incredibly-sized crowd had come out to see this bout. In the shadows they placed side bets, argued among themselves, and then turned back to the center of the ring, ready to cheer on the next set of fighters. As X was now in the center of the ring posturing, the crowd had reached an almost deafening roar.

Ripping out my sword, I walked straight into the arena with bad intentions on my mind. Ignoring the crowd, ignoring the sounds around me, I walked straight until I was standing roughly six feet in front of X. Making direct eye-contact the entire time, I intended to let him know just how serious I was.

Pointing my sword straight at him, I coolly let loose, "Let's get too it."

And then I charged.

ID 18562 BD 6 (8 + 1 Lucky Trinket - 3 X's Evasion)

Reu HP 43 / 43

X HP 39 / 43 (-4) (1 + 3 Weapon)

As reu walked out into the arena I steadied up my stance and bounced around. The dust crowd had settled by now and we faced each other in a sort of high new stand off type way. Damn the only missing is a tumble weed. Then watching Reu aggressively rip out his sword i made a fist. He had a rather serious look on his face which is wierdly serious. It's like dude we fighting or making out? How hard I punch you depends on it. Now startled by the serious look flashed at me by reu I hesitated for a second allowing him to stab at me creating a big cut in my left arm.

18566 BD:9- +1crit no matter what.

I then instinctively grabbed his rapier arm.

"What no hello?" I said quickly as I grabbed his arm and yanked it up creating an opening.

With out even thinking about it I delivered one kick to his ribs and another to a knee cap.

scorpionbreaks_zps6bd2bf68.gif (you know since we're doing mortal kombat here)

I then raised my hands up as the crowd cheered at my successful attack.

Reu: 35/43 - 8

X: 39/43

Feeling my thrust out arm lifted up, I was surprised at the strength of X's grip. Perhaps his martial arts ability was higher then I had been expecting. Suddenly, he launched a kick into my exposed rib-cage. Not finished yet, he then re-chambered and delivered a side-kick into my knee. Feeling it buckle, I stumbled back several steps. Luckily the knee wasn't broken, though I was going to be limping on it from now on. The ribs however, those were a different story. As I tried to take a deep breath I felt my torso ignite in a fire of sensual pain. The game was definitely simulating a broken rib, probably several.

Struggling to breathe, I knew that I couldn't show weakness to X. Any slip in concentration would give him the upper-hand and the battles momentum. Forcing myself to breath, I pushed my weight onto my injured knee, and drove forward. Attacking him, I knew that I  would need to bait and wait to hit the counter. Moving into punching range, I extended my right hand, my non-sword arm out, muffling his left hand. From there I watched until he struck out with the big right straight. Slipping the straight to the outside, I whipped my sword up and buried it into X's gut hoping I just showed him that I wasn't done yet!

ID 18568 BD 10

Reu: 35/43 
X: 33/43 -6 (1 + 3 Weapon + 2 Critical)

I felt Rey's sword stick my gut since my pain tolorence for this game is incredibly high I've been told. All I really had to do was step back and the sword was out. I then flexed my stomach a little bit to get the hole to regenerate faster. However I then realized what an opurtuity I had here.

"Attention everyone! Check this out!" I yelled to the crowd as I took out a bottle of water.

As I drank the water it flowed rapidly out the whole in my stomach. The crowd became deafening with laughter. I waved my hand and faced Reu again.

18936 BD: 2

I then threw the water bottle at his feet and signaled for him to come at me.

X:33/43

Reu: 35/33

As X's played to the crowd, I couldn't help but feel infuriated.

"Really? Playing tricks in the middle of a battle?"

Very well, X. I said while waving my sword in front of me. Feeling the warmth of my battle healing ability, I attacked, but slipped on the water bottle. Rubbing the back of my head, I stood back up. "Ow..."

ID 18941 BD  3 (4 + 1 Lucky Trinket + 1 Savvy - 3 X's Evasion) CD 12

Reu: 36/43 (+1 Battle Healing)
X: 33/43