[PP-F2] The Journey Begins �Breaking the Unbreakable� (Ssendom) (completed)

Anthem put both hands on the rock. He thought about a time long since past. A time where he was small and unable to defend himself. Life had beaten him down and every time he got up, it would send him back to that cold, cruel ground. He remembered his family. The ones who had been there for him as he struggled. He remembered his friends who had laughed and cheered him on.

They were out in the real world. If he ever wanted to see them again, he'd have to get stronger. He would have to kill monsters and over come challenges that he wasn't ready to face.

These were the thoughts he had as he slowly opened his eyes. He was ready. The rock. This barrier. This challenge was not going to stop him. Not today.

He almost could stand still, so he began to walk over to the hill and leaned upon a part that was too steep to sit on. The anticipation was starting to get to him, he did everything within him to stifle his want to shout at him and tell him to punch it already but knew that would be counter productive of all that he was trying to teach the man. He could tell the man finally understood that patience was the virtue needed to surpass this challenge, and it was just about time to unleash all the stored focused and honed energy. Ssendom kept his eyes glued, ready for the strike to occur.

This is where it would all begin. His journey was just beginning. He was determined to press forward and become the strongest he could. He didn't know how he would or where he would go, but he was going to reach the end of this game and fight along side the strongest players.

He took a deep breath and with a battle cry, Lonely Anthem through his head back. He grabbed a hold on two edges in the face of the rock. He pulled with all his might and swung his head forward. As his forehead made contact with the rock, his eyes rolled back in his head, reaviling only the whites. The giant rock cracked and he heard the shattering sound of the rocks durability hitting zero and dissapearing.

Ssendom's eyes opened wide as he watched the entire rock formation shatter into two pieces then exploded into billions of blue data fragments. The entire time he stood there staring he was expecting Anthem to use his fists to break down the rock, he was completely surprised that Anthem decided to slam his head into the rock shattering it asunder. It took a moment for it to set in but the pathway was completely visible, the rock was there no more. Ssendom began to rush up to Anthem, "You did it! Check your skill's now, you should have unlocked it." He began to pat Anthem on the back, "Congratulations, welcome to the world of Aincrad. Use this gift and let it take you to the next stage in journey." He continued with the attempt to raise the man's spirit. Ssendom felt proud of the man, and felt like he helped him complete a big feat. "If you'd like to add me to your friends list, in the stead you need someone to assist you on your journey. Don't hesitate to send me a message." He dropped the menu HUD and sent Anthem a friend request.

Anthem smiled and saw the message pop up. He tapped the blue icon. "It was nice meeting you my friend. We will meet again. Maybe one day I'll surpass even you," he said with a smile. He held out his hand. He was glad to have a friend in this cruel, cruel world. He was ready for the path he was taking. Life in SAO will be unforgiving. It will beat him down but Anthem was ready to bite back.

"I'll see you again" Anthem says with a smile

Loot gained:

Lonely Anthem: 200 col

Ssendom: 200 col

Skills gained:

Lonely Anthem: Martial Arts

Skill points gain:

Lonely Anthem: 2

Ssendom: 1