PP-F4 Close Encounters of a Wintery Kind (Meokka)

Zephyr had decied to enter the land of ice and snow while scouting for possible date locations cause what better way to get close to someone other then a cold enviroment where cuddeling is a luxury. He laughed at the thought of actually scoping out possible dating spots in a video where people were dropping like flys all around him and here hes more worried about potential dating spots . He jsut walked on shaking his head with the same smile he usually had on his face walking from spot to spot but not finding anything of substance. None of the spots he had visited had awed him in any shape fashion or form they all seemed rather ordinary in their own right, but he was looking for something that set above the rest of the spots he had visited. He continued he cold trudge through the snow until he came upon a lake surrounded by woods except for the small opening he had came through. The place looked pristine and untouched and rarely visited "This is perfect." he said aloud as he made a mental note of the location, Everything in the surrounding area came together quite perfectly setting a very romantic tone to the entire area. He was quite happy with his accomplisment that he fell back into the snow looking up at the stary sky "if only I was not trapped in this game this would be perfect." he said aloud yet again letting his thoughts roll freely off his tongue and out his mouth as surely no one could of heard him at this point.

Guest Meokka

Meokka was about enjoying the sights, but more importantly she was looking for for materials for her shop. She sighed and walked around. She then looked around completly lost. Waving her hand she quickly brought out her map and turned it around a few times. Wait but where was she on the map exactly? This wasn't going to work at all. She put the map back into her inventory and just walked around aimlessly hoping to find more materials or what would be better is the way out of this place.

She thought it was a bit chilly tonight and looked up at the stars. What would be even more helpful was if she found her forge. Was she even on the right floor? She hoped she wouldn't run into any large monsters considering she got turned around. It was then she heard someone say the word perfect. Meokka looked over to the sound and walked over carefully.

"Um, what's perfect?" she asked suddenly. "Er, sorry." she bowed. "I'm Meokka, and I"m very much lost right now."

Zephyr's clear view of the sky was suddenly blocked by a shadow followed by a female voice asking him what was perfect. He looked up at the shadowy figure blinking a few times and wondering how someone had managed to be that quiet and actually sneak up on somone in the snow. "Err... umm.. well this is embarassing.." he said in a clearly embarassed and confused tone of voice which was much different from his usually cheery disposition. He slowly climbed to his feet slightly blushing still but it could of easily been played off as wind rash as he brushed him self off he found himself staring face to face with a female of equal height of himself not to mention she was a one-two punch,but he would keep that little bit to himself to the time being as it was alreadly awkward enough that someone overheard him speaking. "Sorry for what?" he asked inquistively as he cocked his head to the side seemingly confused as the lady bowed infront of him and introduced her self. "Meokka eh? Thats a unique and pretty name." he said smiling slightly, before speaking again " As for being lost ... its my first time on this floor so I could not tell you where we are at." he said in happy go lucky manner " Anyways my names Zephyr," he said cheerfully. He cracked he neck laying on the on cold ground had given him a stiff neck which was something he was not used to " So what brings you out here?" he asked curiously as he looked up into the moonlit sky his red eyes seemingly glowing in the moon light as he awaited a response.

Guest Meokka

"Well I was looking for sapphires. There are times when I come across snow and there will be a patch of blue. It you clear off the snow you'll find a sapphire vain. It's really rear though. It's either find the rare ones out here or look for a nook, or cave." She explained. "Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm a blacksmith. That and I just love the shine of ores in general." she admitted. "That and I just love the star light and snow in general." she smiled to him. "Are you okay? You weren't sleeping out here in the cold I hope." she scratched the back of her head a bit. "Sad thing is, I don't know where the gate is so I can't get us to a warmer place if you were too cold. I'm really sorry about that. I got turned around. One day I'll plot the stars so I don't have this problem."

She cleared her throat feeling she was blabbering. She only did that because she was very worried about his health.

"Um, what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking."

Zephyr blinked a few more times some what confused by the way she spoke and how she rambled on about random things. She spoke of sapphires and snow and various other things i made him wonder if she was some kind of jeweler, but she answered that question a moment later by stating she was a blacksmith but that still did not explain the need for sapphire. "Why does a blacksmith have need of Sapphires?" he asked curiously. He was still as confused as he was a few seconds ago even more so when she seemed genuinely concerned about his well being " I...err.um .... well I was not sleeping...." he said pausing slightly embarrassed " I was .... errm ... looking or potential spots to take girls on dates for someone." he said in a seemingly flustered manner as his eyes darted around the area for some dryish firewood. It slightly irked him that she felt the need to worry about his well-being even though she barely knew him it was something he was not very used to as people were generally cold,callous,and indifferent upon first meeting someone. She,however was not she was nearly the exact opposite which slightly scared him .

Guest Meokka

"Sometimes I craft decorative weapons and shields. Used to commemorate events. Like a trophy, or medal. So for that I need gems. Because this is game and not reality I can get away with also make weapons with just one material. A diamond blade, or sapphire mace. They're interesting at least. I've also found blood ore before. It's a little fascinating. Sorry I could talk your ear off about mining." she chuckled. "Oh...Oh! You have a girlfriend!" She smiled and clasped her hands together misunderstanding. I do know of a few places one could take a person out to a date." Sen-kun had a pretty good idea, but there are other places I know of. "Here's good if you can find a place to sit down and have a hot drink. Though it lacks scenery in my opinion. Well. I guess the view is nice for the first day, but after that it gets a bit stale. On floor two there's a cliff that overlooks everything, and at night you can see the stars very well. There's also 'Hai amethyst boutique' on floor four. It's run by a friend of mine. If you were looking for a gift for that special someone."

Zephy listened to her speak on blacksmithing for what seemed like five minutes but in reality it was only a few seconds of his time. Not that it annoyed him or anything,but nonetheless she eventually apologized for rambeling on about blacksmithing."It's fine." he said with a smile but what came next had him reeling. It appeared that she had completely misunderstood him when he said he was looking for dating spots for someone. It apparently seemed like he was looking for places to take his girlfriend on dates,but before he could event attest to the fact that he did not have a girlfriend and was looking for someone else she rambled on about perfect dates spots and some place named teh Amethyst Boutique where he could buy a gift or present for his 'special someone. "Wait...." he said in a slightly exaspereated manner " I dont have a girlfirend." he said somewhat blushing that he actually had to admit that to a very pretty girl, but on the other hand this could play well into his advantage. " I mean can you think of anyone who would find all this attractive?" He asked her curiously as he motioned to his entire body being albino left him with little to no girls finding him attractive granted he was a huge flirt but very few girls had ever found him attractive. Feeling his cheeks warm he looked away using his attempt to find dry firewood as a way to hide the bright red color that clearly graced his cheeks which were clearly visible in the moonlight.

Guest Meokka

She blinked confused. She wasn't exactly sure what he was getting at. Not finding him attractive? Did he recently chat with someone shallow? It left her with so many questions. She didn't think to consider him fishing. So he was looking for spots to take a girl that he would meet in the future. She didn't know guys did that. Though maybe it was a common thing to do. She herself thought of places as well. She thought it was very sweet of him actually.

"I hope you find that someone. I don't see how you could think you're not attractive though." she told him. "Though, I feel that way about everyone. I don't see them, I see how they fight and their mind." If anything he seemed a bit exotic though she didn't want to flirt with him. After all she was dating Sen. They weren't boyfriend girlfriend BUT she was testing the waters with him. 

"You know what would be fun to do here. A snow ball fight." 

Zephyr spying some fairly dry wood under a near by tree took the chance to collect it giving his cheeks a chance to return to their creamy white color. He shook his head while he gathered wood he had never been so embarrassed in his life nor had he ever been that misunderstood either. Today just seemed to be full of firsts it only left him wondering what else could go wrong or right but he hoped for the later as today was already off to a bad start. He finished gathering the wood and proceeded to clear a spot in the snow where he could build a small fire and possible stop shivering as it was starting to get on his nerves. He finally finished arranging the wood in a proper manner skills he had picked up while living in an orphanage and took two rocks he had found on the ground and struck them together creating sparks until the tinder caught fire. With a fire finally started he looked up at the girl who had a confused look on her face like she was deep in though about something before she snapped too saying she hopes he finds someone. " Ha ha, fat chance of that considering that being albino tends to equal little to no sex appeal with the ladies." he said forcing a smile not something he normally had to do as he almost always had a smile on his face unless someone mentioned his brother. He had just started to get warm by the fire when he heard Meokka mentions something about a snow ball fight and he cringed slightly at the thought. " Please.. no." he whined slightly " I happen to be deathly allergic to snowballs to the face." he said in a joking manner hoping to diffuse the situation and the possibility of also being wet and cold entirely.

Guest Meokka

She tilted her head. She thought that was strange.

"Really? I think it's exotic. You'll find someone don't worry about it." She sat down next to him.

She laughed when he said he was allergic to snowballs in the face. She put her hands closer to the fire enjoying the warmth. It reminded her of her forge. She looked back to Zephyr. That was a rather interesting name. She wondered how he came up with it. She rubbed her hands together.

"Did you go camping a lot? I'm not use to seeing someone be able to do that so quickly. Oh right this is a game. Sometimes I forget that detail. Still though, you really seem to know what you're doing."

Zephyr nearly choked on nothing when she mentioned she thought him being albino was exotic. He was not used to that hell most the time he was used to hearing freak or creature he could start to feel his cheeks warm again though he was not sure if it was the fire or him blushing, but there was no way he was gonna hide it this time with her sitting right next to him if he was indeed blushing. "Not worrying about it, is easy for you to say... you're normal." he said flatly pausing before he continued "I doubt you have been called freak or creature either." he said sighing figuring she was just saying what she did in hopes that it would garner false hope something zephyr did not care for or believe in. He made an attempt to changed the subject by joking about the snowball fight " Well, unless you wanna see a albino popsicle snowballs are not a great idea." he said in a joking manner forcing a smile as he had made a joke at his own expense. " I would rather not talk about how I got my fire building skills to someone I barely know." he said sharply as if old wounds long closed had been opened by that question.

Guest Meokka

She laughed and stood up at her full height. "You're very wrong. Look at how tall I am. I'm lucky I'm more of a tom boy then anything. I can't wear heels or anything, or I tower over people." she sat back down. "Where I'm from everyone is really short in stature, at least compared to me. So I sort of look like a monster. Also because of my purple eyes I'm deemed a demon by some of my culture. So, it's really not much fun for me either sometimes. Though while I'm here it's interesting. I'm not persecuted for any of it. So I'm willing to bet you won't be either. Most of the time people create character to look kinda like you, so I bet people will be jealous or think you never received your mirror item." She smiled at him. "Oh, I see. Sorry I didn't know it was a bad memory for you." she tried to relax a bit. She then had an idea and fell on her back. She moved her arms and then sat up. She turned around and smiled at the snow angel she made.

He smirked lightly at she was trying to make himself feel less like an alien by berating herself "Well you might be a tom-boy,but at least you're a very pretty tomboy" he said softly as he poked the fire with a stick and watched sparks shoot out of the top. He started laughing not at her but at how hard she was trying to make him feel like a normal human being when he knew he was far from normal. "Tell me does your skin seemingly glow in the moonlight?" he paused for effect " Do people call you vampire in a nickname sort of manner?" he said biting his bottom lip lightly." As for not being treated differently here i have already had three girls run from me screaming monster and most people give me odd or menacing looks." he said is a depressed tone of voice " So I am not too hopeful that the outcome will be any better in the near future. Unlike you It seems I cant escape the prejudice of the outside world like you have been able too." he said as he put bigger logs on the fire now that it had been going for some time. He watched her fall back in to the snow and proceed to make a snow angel. He was slightly confused as to the purpose of the snow angel but nonetheless she seemed to be fairly proud and happy about it.

Guest Meokka

She tilted her head. "Well I can't say anyone has called me a vampire. Has anyone called you a sascouch?" she countered or tried. She just sat there with him for awhile. "Skin glowing in the moonlight? Maybe that's a compliment. As is vampire. Originally vampires were merciless and dark, later they became more a romantic type 'monster'." she said in air quotes. "Though in movies and such glowing skin is a good thing don't you think? You just need to know how to turn it around and use it to your advantage." she smiled at him. "If they see you as tall and dark, then play it up and be that tall dark handsome person they were looking for. In some ways our outward appearance makes us lucky. True people look at us, but that's just it. They're looking you know. That means we have something they don't have. Other people would give up their souls trying to get that. I find that a little sad, but you might as well use what you have I think." she explained.