[SP-F5] I hate Traveling ( The Traveler)

Vaan walked on the miserable floor of floor five. Vaan had come in there in search of finding a place to have an adventure. The last time he was at this floor he had met Meokka and they fought the Sand Shark. His thoughts were disrupted when he seen an NPC covered up in wraps. She seemed to be walking right at him. She kept moving closer until she reached him. Oh please, could you help me? I have lost all of my precious belongings out there. A screen pooped up in front of him.

The Traveler

O Accept X Decline

Vaan clicked Accept and the woman smiled. And then she coughed. She looked and sounded very very sick. Okay Dearie *Cough* Here is a map routing the whole desert. X marks the spot dearie. And the Circle is where I will be at. Good bye.... Such a sweet boy. Vaan watched as the sick old lady left. A screen popped up showing the map of the desert. Wait! That is right where Meokka and I fought the Sand Shark! I have to fight that solo now! Well I better get to it. I only have two days.

Vaan began to run forward quickly after he equipped the Gun Metal Vest and his Berserk Blade. Foursquare piece swirled around inside the glass tube. He put his blade in a reverse grip and jumped to avoid hitting his poorly on a rock. He ran like this for about ten minutes when he slowed down. Then he came to a stop. Vaan took a breath and looked back to the digital map. He was heading a bit off course. He need to go a bit more west then continue north. He sighed and began to run some more.

ID:19966 CD:2

OOC I went back and put a CD on this because I forgot to do it when the real post came.

Vaan wished heading west and began to go right back to going north. He ran for about another thirty minutes in a nice jog. How long was this going to take? Vaan stopped and took a drink k of water. This was going to take awhile. Vaan hated traveling. This quest was going to make him pay for that. He began to go back and co tongue to his running. Vaan sighed and turned his blade in his hand. He needed to move faster. Nightfall would hit soon. And Vaan needed to find a place to rest first.

ID: 19967 CD:9

Vaan kept running until he heard a slithering sound. His running slowed to a stop and his blade lashed out. He found the sound and a giant snake was there. Vaan began to Sprint at it and he attacked slicing his blade at the foe.

ID:19044 BD:5 MD:6 CD:9

Vaan swung the blade but then was caught by the tail of snake but his armor deflected most of the damage. He had to get the snake before it came out of hand.

Vaan 24/25

Snake 13/13

Vaan watched the snake slither around the area. The hot and bearing sun began to go down some more until it was on the horizon. It was a fight at sunset. Vaan grabbed his blade and charged forward slicing at it.

ID:19212 BD:6 MD:9 CD:4

Vaan hit the snake. The coiled in a ball before it sprang out and bit Vaan's arm. Vaan looked at the mark and then at his health bar. He had a status rebuff. Poison. The censored Snake was poisonous. Vaan readied for the next attack.

Vaan 24/25 Poisoned (3/3 turns left)

Snake 7/13

Vaan winced as the poison took it's toll. Vaan looked at the snake and again and began to Sprint right at the dam thing. Vaan pulled back his blade and struck causing the air from the blade to blow some sand away.

ID:19213 BD:4 MD:4 CD:11

Vaan hit the ground and the snake slithered right past not dealing any damage. Vaan sighed. These monsters were just all to easy. They would never beat him. He looked at his health bar and the snakes health bar.

Vaan 23/25

Snake 7/13

Vaan felt the.burning feeling of the poison as he watched the snake. He felt as if he should not even be doing this quest. Vaan began to run right out at the snake. A good hit would finish the snake right here. Then he could heal us some. Vaan reached the hissing snake and swung.

ID:19544 BD:9 CD:12 LD:1+1=2

Vaan hit the snake hard and it flew back a bit and slid on the Sand. It then began to glow and it shattered into a brilliant blue light. Vaan sighed and began to sheath his blade. This better get over with soon.

IPad:19545 CD:9

Vaan noticed how dark it was getting. Vaan looked around and spotted a cave. Vaan began to walk over to it. He listened but did not here any noises coming from inside. He used his starting blade and struck the side of the cave and sparks flew. Nothing. Vaan got some sticks and wood.and took a rock and his Berserk Blade and created fire. He put enough logs in for all night. He took deep breath and listened to the night. Tomorrow he had to get the items and take it back to the woman. He opened his map. He was very close. About a mile away.

He woke up the next morning with a horrible taste in his mouth. He began to stretch and he yawned. The sun was barely up. He looked around for a minute. The fire was out and the cave was cold. he grabbed his sword and walked out onto the sand. The soft grains shifted under his feet as he moved. He yawned once more. The sandstorm calmed a bit and Vaan could actually see in the distance. He looked in the direction of the luggage and squinted his eyes a bit. He could actually see the luggage. He could actually see the luggage! The day was a bit happier and Vaan made sure his things were set and then set off. He waas ready to get the luggage for the sick lady that was covered in wraps.

ID:19557 CD;1

Vaan had spoke too soon. The winds began to pick back up and sand began to pelt Vaan hard. Vaaan sighed as he could not see the luggage. The weather was also probably hiding the shark.

Vaan felt as the wind calmed down some but not too much. He was not able to see as far as he did. He sighed again and began to think. I need to really get some materials for my shop and I also need to become more involved with my guild.... When was the last time I met up with another guild member? Calrex and my initiation. Vaan looked for the sun but could not see it. I need to become more aware of my surroundings now.... The shark is right around here I believe. I will not reap the rewards because I did not take the quest so it will be treated like a regular monster. Vaan readied himself for the magnificent beast the was probably on the verge of destroying Vaan at this second.

ID:19974 CD:8

OOC I went to see how many post I made on this and as I scrolled down I noticed this not have a CD

Vaan heard a shuffling in the sand and Vaan pulled out his blade. The metal made a noise as it slid right out of its sheath. Vaan stopped moving to hear where the sound was perhaps coming from. Vaan was nervous. He was not sure if he could kill the shark on his own. It a little less then double his health. Although Vaan did double its attack and Vaan had mitigation enhancements. Vaan seen the shark and began to move forward ready to strike the shark.

ID;19587 BD:4 MD:4 CD:5

Vaan attacked the shark and barely missed the shark. The shark lunged at him but slowly giving Vaan just enough time to dodge the attack. The shark dove back into the sand unable to be seen. Vaan waited for the shuffling of sand sounding the shark's reappearance.

Vaan 27/27

Sand Shark 50/50

Vaan watched the sand, preparing for the shark to make a reappearance. This shark, if it had any loot, would make him rich. Vaan sighed and then charged forward at the shark that came back in view. The Shark seemed to swim through the heavy sand fast as a jet. Vaan kept running and finally kept up. He swung his blade swiftly at the enemy.

ID:19923 BD:1 MD:8 CD:5

Vaan's blade missed and the shark took a sharp turn headed at Vaan. It ran him over and smashed him into the Sand. Vaan got up and brushed the Sand off of him. He sighed and looked back to the shark.

Vaan 26/27

Shark 50/50

Vaan watched as the shark sank back into the Sand. Vaan sighed. The Shark would need to do way more damage to kill him. This might be his longest battle yet. Vaan watched as he seen sand moving and he watched as the shark resurfaced. Vaan began to run at the shark to attack.

ID:19924 BD:10 MD:7 CD:11

Vaan watched as the shark turned his way for an attack. Vaan sighed and focused and began to charge his blade with energy. He waited and the shark jumped out of the sand to attack. Vaan sprinted forward and slashed hard across the sharks undefended exposed underside. The Shark squealed and flailed. It hit Vaan with its tail on the way back into the Sand.

Vaan 25/27

Shark 42/50

Vaan felt the ground moving underneath the creature and he hopped right off of the area he was standing on. The Shark resurfaced with what seemed to be a grin. Vaan sighed. It was no where near close to death. Vaan moved forward attacking from the enemies flank. Vaan jumped at the shark that was almost all of the way out of the water. Well sand.

ID:19965 BD:1 MD:3 CD:9

Vaan struck at the enemy and missed. He looked at the shark that was nearing him and he jumped. He sailed over the shark and missed being attack.

Vaan looked at the shark. It had resurfaced from the Sand and was visible again. Vaan made a move and began to attack. He held his blade in a reverse grip and watched the shark began to turn his way. Vaan sighed and moved forward. They were so close to making contact. Ten feet, nine feet, eight feet, seven feet, five feet, four feet. Ahh who cares.

ID:19968 BD:9 MD:7 CD:4

Vaan hit the shark again and actually cause the shark to spin in a full circle which made its tail hit Vaan. Vaan got up from the ground and kick the shark and it went back into the Sand. This shark was one tough shark.

Vaan 24/27

Shark 35/50

ID:19972 BD:6 MD:7 CD:7

Vaan watched as an area a little bit away began to move. The grains of sand departed as the shark arose. It headed straight at Vaan and Vaan smiled. Ready for some more I suppose. Vaan took off and jumped and landed on the sharks head forcing into onto the Sand. Vaan stabbed his blade into the beast and jumped off. The tail hit his leg spiraling him to the ground.

Vaan 23/27

Shark 29/50

ID:19973 BD:10 MD:10 CD:1 LD:10

Vaan looked at shark as it sank back into the ground. It was starting to lose. They would have evened with health pretty soon. The sharks problem was his mitigation. Vaan waited a bit and the enemy sprouted up from the Sand. Vaan smiled and watched as the shark jumped up to bite down on him again. Vaan jumped and struck across its belly again but this time the shark turned and bit Vaan's arm. Vaan fell to the ground rolling. He watched as the red shards seeped from the wound.

The sand began to really pick up and began to pelt Vaan and the shark. Vaan flew off of the ground and blew onto the ground. The Shark did the same. censored I hate sand and wind. And traveling.

Vaan 19/27

Shark 20/50

Vaan took a breath. The Shark was getting weak and actually in the yellow zone. Vaan smiled and waited for the return of the shark. The luggage was so close to him. He could almost smell the luggage. Why was he out her? How would this help? He felt sorry for an NPC. That why he was out here. Then a fin popped out of the sand. Vaan readied his blade and charged.

ID:20273 BD:2 MD:4 CD:9

The Shark switch direction and actually headed back under the Sand. Was it scared of something. Was it perhaps him Who had scared the mighty beast?

ID:20277 BD:7 MD:4 CD:3

Vaan watched as the shark made a reappearance again. It's fin was over the Sand moving the poor little grains. Vaan knew to get the luggage something had to breakout this shark. Vaan took a sharp and quick breath and attacked. His blade was in front of him and he stabbed the shark. The blade pierced the sharks large body. It was almost death time for the shark. Vaan watched as the shark disappeared right into the ground. Yeah run you chicken.

Vaan 19/27

Shark 14/50

Vaan watched as the shark reappeared onto the surface of the sand. It was definitely about to die right here. Vaan held his blade and began to run forward. He was so close to killing it. Vaan smiled and thought of the time he had killed the sand shark with Meokka. And then the time he had killed the shadow king with Hasai. Hasai! Vaan squinted at the enemy. His blade seemed to attack on its own.

ID:20909 BD:2+2=4 MD:5 CD:2

Vaan swung the blade but ended up missing the target. The Shark popped.back into the Sand and avoided all more attacks. Vaan sighed. The Shark need ed to die already.