[PP-F7] Ogre Hunting(Hikoru)

Walking along a mountain path, Kurou wasn't sure how much longer he had to go until he reached the top. Man.. it seems I've found myself trekking up a lot of mountains lately. Thinking back to why he was here, he wondered if the players who had been telling the tale of the large ogre were being honest. After all, Kurou had been living on this floor for quite awhile now and this was the first he had ever herd of the beast.

Looking up to the peak of the mountain, he did find it odd that he couldn't see any birds flying around it. Whether because there was a giant monster up there scaring them all off, or merely a coincidence however, he didn't know. Taking a seat on a large rock on the side of the path. Kurou decided he would rest for a bit before continuing on. I wonder if I'm the only player up here... he thought to himself as he rested.

Hikoru walked along the path, Sutetchi right behind, keeping up with the steady pace, but still finding time to check every little thing out around him. He smiled, when he suddenly heard something nearby. He looked to see something on a rock not far ahead. Sutetchi sensed it as well, and quickly ran into the pocket of Hikoru's clock. Hikoru unsheathed Back-Biter, and made his way up the hill.

"Hello? Is that a player or a mob I see?" He asked aloud and far down the hill, making sure to keep his distance, and also making sure to be prepared to fight if it wasn't a friendly

Kurou didn't have to wait long to find out the answer to his question. Not long into his rest he herd a shout coming from down below him on the path. Turning to face the noise he saw a player brandishing a weapon and looking ready for a fight. Getting to his feet quickly, he was unsure what the player had yelled at him do to him being zoned out at the time. But if it was a fight he wanted, then it was a fight he was going to get. Drawing his own sword from its sheath on his back, he called out to the player.

"I don't know who you are, but if your a Pk'er, trust me when I say you have picked the wrong chap to mess with!" Kurou had never been in actual combat with another player before, but if this was his time, then he was ready. Trying to remain as calm as possible, he waited for the player to respond or make his next move.

Hikoru heard a players voice, then the player drew his weapon as well. He said something about a Pk'er, then looked to see that he had drawn his weapon. Hikoru felt stupid, he was talking about him. He looked like a PK'er. He sheathed Back-Biter once more and put his hands up

"I'm no PK'er, trust me. Im good. Sorry! I just over reacted is all." He said as he slowly made his way up the hill, keeping his arms up in a peaceful way, not wanting to fight any player unless he had to.

Watching as the player suddenly sheathed his weapon and placed his hands in the air, Kurou realized that he might of made a mistake. Holstering his own weapon onto his back, he hopped off the rock and began walking towards the player. Hearing the player apologize for the misunderstanding, Kurou decided that it was proper to do the same. "I'm sorry to" he said giving a small chuckle "I saw your weapon out and just acted instinctively. If I had bothered to look at your tag I could of seen that your clearly not a Pk'er." 

Now only a few feet away from the player, Kurou gave him a once over before speaking again. "So what brings you up this way? and....." he paused to point to the players pocket "Why is your pocket moving around all crazy?!?"

The other player, whos name was Kurou as the player's tag said, at his clock pocket. He looked at it, and saw Sutetchi was quirming to get out, but seemed a little lost. He laughed and pulled the tiny Familiar out and set him on his shoulder, feeling his tiny claws attatch to the clock

"This is Sutetchi, or Stitch. He's my familiar." He said as he stroked the tiny creatures neck. Sutetchi rubbed against Hikoru's hand, and he smiled

"I had only met him recently, but we've became partners in crime I guess you could say...." He said with a smile "Im not sure if he has a unique ability or not (AKA Im still deciding and I need to get it accepted xD) but im sure i'll find out eventually...." He said as he finally made his way to the rock. He leaned on it and looked far below, where he could see the town from afar

Watching as the player peered down the face of the mountain, Kurou decided he would have a look at the view himself. As he looked out over the town below, he felt a sense of serenity come over him. Ever since first stepping foot on this floor, Kurou had fallen in love with everything about it. The high mountains, the architecture of its cities, even the types of mobs found on the floor. "Beautiful... isn't it?" he asked the player.

Refocusing his attention back on the matter at hand, he decided to ask this new acquaintance if he wanted to join him on his journey. "Say, you haven't herd the tales of the orge that supposedly lives at the top of this mountain have you" He asked as he pushed himself back up off the rock and began preparing to continue his journey. "Anyway, my plan is to go see if it's really up there and if it is kill it! You wouldn't want to join me would you?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru nodded, when suddenly, he felt Sutetchi scurry in his pocket. He pulled up his cloak and saw Sutetchi run into the woods next to him. He yelled his name but he didn't return and he sighed

"Well great...." He said as he sighed "I guess Sutetchi has a problem with new people or something...." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He sighed and looked at his new Aquaintance. "And I would love to. Where do we need to start looking?" He asked with a confused look