Floundering around...

Hey all! I'm Alex, the nerd behind tr1ck, or Nat. 

Though I've been roleplaying for years and years now, this is my first time on a forum of this kind and as such, it's taking me a moment to find my bearings and stop floundering! So far I've been reading and re-reading the guides, and other people's roleplays (pretty enviously, might I add) - but I've decided to take some steps towards actually getting involved because this is a really cool concept and I think I'll kick myself if I don't give it a go.

(Also maybe, just maybe, I'm distracting myself from the exams that are happening right now oh god)

Anyway, hopefully I'll meet all you cool cats and we'll write some awesome stories together. c:

Hello, Nat and welcome to SAO RPG. I see you've already made a journal, which is a good a great start. Once you're approved I suggest starting or joining a Nice Open party thread, They help get newbies the feel most easily. They can help with things from writing better to simply getting a wrap on the Battle and Loot Systems, Which are fairly easy to understand. If you have any Comments, Questions or Concerns, Either message me, or a PST/GM. The two most fit to message for all your needs will either be Clarence or Mari. Good Luck and have fun in Aincrad!