[SP-F1] <Blades of Dreams> (COMPLETE)

ID 19664  BD: 1  MD: 10

At the rate of this battle going, if he can't fight back he will never be able to live for another day. Eventhough this beast can be defeated with ease due to their easily readable movement, their strength makes up for its weakness. The moment you lose your tempo, this boar will maul people to death.

Luminous defend one attack after another. He manage to reduce the feedback pain from its attacks. In return, his HP chips away little by little until it reach yellow. Panic assaults him, fear of being dead. He can't distract himself from his worsening state.

Luminous defend!

Boar attack!

Critical hit! -3 HP from Luminous

Luminous: 4/11

Boar: 3/5

ID 19665  BD: 9  MD: 1

His mind become blank. Panicked, he frantically think of a way out from this situation. Not far from him, the boar closing in, shortening the distance between them with each second. He thinks of death; what would it feels like being death in this game? Would it be unpleasant?

He want his real world to disappear, that way he can live a peaceful life wherever he may end up to. Even if it's hell. Now that he can disappear from the real world, he fear of it death. 

Hypocrite...very hypocrite of me... Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Screaming at the top of his lung, he dash forward with no care for his safety. Putting all the weight to his sword, he drive it through its head and let it stay there. The boar stop moving, receiving its fatal blow. The boar shatter, leaving Luminous and his sword sprawled on the ground.

Luminous attack!

Critical hit! -3 HP from boar.

Boar eliminated.

....Phew... Three materials should be enough...

Standing up, he take his battered sword and put it back in its sheath. Dragging his feet, he walk to the town as fast as he could. Little by little he manage to recover his energy. He then run to the safe zone, not turning back or enjoy the view.

He manage to safely reach the town. Relief, he make his way to the blacksmith shop to turn in the quest. As he walk towards his destination, he recall back his experience today. If he didn't fight back during incident earlier, he will die.

This sucks... First quest and I'm about to die...Why am I this pathetic?

Reached the shop without him realizing it, he stand still in front of the shop. He finally open the door leading inside with a sigh.

I'm back. Here's your material.

For the next few hours, he work with the blacksmith girl on designing his sword. Three material can't create the sword he wanted to, so they both think of one that can deliver good performance using materials available. The sound of hammer resounding through the shop fascinated him. First time seeing sword created from this close, he learn new things about it.

Alright, done. Here's your sword. Why don't you try swinging it around?

He take the sword and examine it; the edge sharper than a needle, the blade glows a silver shine, the sword looks like the sword he's using now but stronger. Swinging the sword around, the swishing sound can be heard clear and sharp. Smiling, he return it to the girl.

Liking it? This sword here may be a little weak than what you want, but it suits you as you newly starting out. Alright, here's your scabbard and your sword. I finish registering its owner.

Thank you. You really kind and a good swordsmith. Many thinks that girl can do men's job better than them males. You clearly didn't seem to be that way.

Haha, thanks. Compliment won't get you anywhere though~ Besides, there's many adventurer that can create sword better than me.

I see, well this is a good sword to me. Anyway thanks once more. 

Don't sweat it. See you around then.

He scroll through his HUD to turn in the quest. Finishing his job, he bow down and reach for the door. Forgetting something important, he went back inside.

Thanks, Sai. See you later, then.

You finally said my name. Is it that hard to pronounce it?

He step out of the store. With a new sword equipped, he wander the town to rest.

Item: Silver Sword

Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Damage

Description: Sword with silver blade, stronger than standard issue sword. The sheath is painted black, made from sturdy light metal.

Quest Complete

Total SP: 2  (Thread reward + Quest completion)

Col reward: 400 col