[SP-F1] <<Blades of Dreams>>

Youno was having a normal walk through town, when she stopped by a NPC's blacksmith shop. She tugged on her started clothing, and walked over to the counter, "I was told I was able to get you materials for a quest?"

"Ahhh!" The NPC whacked her finger with a hammer, making it pulsing red. She had been making a dagger. She stood up, "Oh! Hello there! I am Pepper, and this is my shop. Take a look around.... Or, you could have me make you a custom, if you gather the materials though!"

"Alright, I would like to order a custom."

"Type of metal? Color?" Pepper asked the necessary questions.

"Light, I want it to have an accuracy buff, to do +1 dmg. I want it to be dark green, like my eyes, with redish purple glow to it, like my hair. I would like it to be a rapier"

"Alright! That is..... Green Stinger!" Pepper had been taking notes, "It is found in the forest next to the dungeon. You are looking for the Wasps that have a green body, and redish purple wings. They are called Green Wasps. Kill them, and bring me back 5 ore, and I will make the weapon you want."

A window popped open, and Youno tapped the "o" button, so she accepted the quest.

<<Blades of Dreams>>

Deep in the forest, next to the dungeon on Floor one, lies the Green Wasp, collect 5 Green Stinger Ore, and bring it back for your reward.

Rewards:

1 Green rapier, with a redish purple glow, and a redish purple hilt.

<o> <x>

Youno went out of the shop, to begin her big adventure, to get the materials for the weapon.

Youno was nearing the gate of the village, when she exited. She started to walk across the neutral mobs, and strolled towards the forest. Suddenly a dire wolf crossed her path. She seemed a tad bit scared, but watched. The dire wolf was moving first.... It leaped at her, and hit her... Critical hit! She took 4 dmg points. She let out a small growl, and attacked, she missed, and stood back, to regain her health. She was fighting a beast, and if she died, that was it. She started to take a breather. The dire wolf glared at her, ready to attack again.

Hasai 9/13 +2 base dmg

Dire Wolf 4/4 +3 base dmg

ID: 19614
BD: 3 CD: 1 LD: 14 MD: 9

ID: 19627 BD: 5 MD: 4

Youno relaxed a bit, 'I can do this!' She ran at the wolf, but upon finding herself miss again, she closed her eyes and lifted her sword as if to say, 'Don't come near me!' The wolf attempted to leap but fell short. Youno let out a small sigh of relief and got ready to attack again.

Dire Wolf: 4/4

Hasai: 9/13

ID: 19673 BD: 3 MD: 4

Youno ran at the monster again, but missed, What is the matter with my accuracy today?!? she watched as the wolf ran at her, Youno stepped out of the way, and turned to face the wolf. He had missed her by an inch. She crouched down low, and closed her eyes to concentrate. You got this Youno... Stay alive!

ID: 19674

BD: 8 LD: 19 MD: 1

Youno opened her eyes and narrowed them, she remembered the advice she had given the guys, Your blade is an extension of your arms She let out an ear piercing yowl, and ran forward, the monster was scared by her quick act of confidence an he cowarded. Youno leaped into the air, and pierced her sword towards the dire wolf. She got him right on the skull. She caused two damage to the dire wolf. The beast got up, and started to run towards the player, it tripped and fell, it quickly stood up and let out a growl towards the player, it knew, one hit and it would be dead.

Dire Wolf 2/4

Hasai 9/13

ID: 19676 BD: 10 LD: 9 MD: 2

Youno felt strength course through her, she let out a burst of speed, her tip disappeared... She hit the wolf, causing it to burst into a million pieces. She got no loot and so she carried on into the forest. She sat down very quickly, to regain her hp points to full. She had leveled up, and so now she would have 15 hp!!!

Dire wolf 0/4

Hasai 9/13

Youno felt her strength recover, and she travelled towards the Wasps, or where they were supposed to be.... She looked around, she waited and waited, a wasp showed up, and she started running towards it. She pierced it and it flinched. She gave a smug expression, she had caused 4 dmg points to the wasp! Suddenly the wasp cried out, and flinched. It flew at her readying its stinger, it was going to do a 3 sting combo, but failed. It flew back, let out a loud buzz.

Green Wasp 2/6

Hasai 15/15

ID: 19677 BD: 10 MD: 2

ID: 19679 BD: 3 MD: 8

Youno felt herself running at the wasp. However it dodged her attack and made an attack of its own. Hasai felt the damage, but it own gave her more courage than ever before to beat this game. She focused in her own breathing and once it grew calm, she focused on her energy level. Assessin how far she would have to leap to hit the thing.

Hasai 13/15

Wasp 2/6

ID: 19680 BD: 9 LD: 14 MD: 9

Youno surged forward and hit the monster, she killed it....

Green Wasp 0/6

She saw a window pop opened,

You gained Green Stinger Ore x1

She swipped it away, One ore down, four more to go...

She sat down, and waited for more wasps to appear, this was a challege..... Two wasps came into the clearing, she didn't know if she could fight two at a time, she would have to lure them one at a time. She ran into a bush and when they flew by, she pulled one wasp towards her, the other carried on, and left. She had ignitiated a battle with the wasp, meaning she had first strike.

ID: 19685 BD: 6 MD: 6
Youno watched the wasp and realized she was close, she ran backwards and surged forwrd, she hit the wasp causing two hp points to disappear from the wasp's hp bar. It returned the attack an stung her, causing 3 hp points to disappear. Youno felt the hit, but gripped her rapier, ready to kill the thing, that made players die.

Green Wasp 4/6
Hasai 12/15

ID: 19687
BD: 4
MD: 4
Youno lunged at the wasp, but he flew to the left, causing her to fall short, and she turned, just in time to watch the wasp attempt to get her. It was to high, and flew right over her head! she turned, and braced herself to attack again, her breath came out in short puffs, and she felt a bit exhausted from her time after time adventures. She took a deep breath, and let herself feel one with her sword... Ready to take on the world, she let out a short yowl, I can do this! I will do this! 
Green Wasp 4/6
Hasai 12/15
ID: 19689
BD: 10
LD: 15
MD: 10
Youno let out a yowl, as she closed her eyes, and opened them. A gleam of pure hatred shone through them, making the wasp confused. She plunged forward and attacked, she let her sword guide her, and she did a combo of 2. That would add +2 damage to her attack. Since her original attack was a base of 2 damage, and her combo made it 4, she watched as the wasp burst into a million pieces, which then turned into a green crystal. They floated around, and flew into the sky. She sheathed her sword, and fixed her clothing. She then saw a window pop open:
You have obtained Green Stinger Ore x1
Youno stashed it in her inventory, and looked around for another wasp to fight. She waited for her hp to regenerate, making her back at 17/17, and she watched as a wasp flew towards her, it had spotted her! He would get the first attack.
2/5 Stinger Ore
Green Wasp 6/6 +3 base dmg
Hasai 17/17 +2 base dmg

ID: 19861

BD: 10

MD: 8

Youno watched as the wasp flew at her, she suddenly felt a sting, she got hit! Her hp dropped by 3....

Hasai 16/19

Green Wasp 6/6

Then she plunged her rapier, at the wasp and did a two hit combo, she got four hp points taken away from the wasp!!! She had manged to hit him, she braced herself for his next attack.

Hasai 16/19

Green Wasp 2/6

Id: 20089

Md: 7

Bd: 8

Ld: 19

Youno gripped her sword tight and she sprinted at the wasp, her sword launched into it and she killed it. It burst into a million pieces and she aquired a stinger ore.

Green Stinger Ore x1 aquired

Youno stored it, Only 2 more! Youno thought happily before continuing her search for wasps, so she could aquire all the ore she needed.

(Choose good item instead of uncommon)

Youno had been searching for a while. Suddenly she ran into a queen wasp.... Her eyes got big, and she realized this was some sort of miniboss, if it respawned she should tell the info broker. She unsheathed rapier, she lunged at the Queen Wasp and stabbed the queen, since it was a surpise hit, the queen took 3 dmg points, Youno leaped back, ready to hit again, this queen had high health, and the dmg points on it must be high.... She might be doomed. She shook her head, and focused.

Hasai 21/21 +2 base dmg

Queen Green Wasp 47/50 +5 base dmg