[SP-F1] Material Gathering

Youno arrived back on floor 1, This was her most visited floor. Geeze Youno, you need to go exploring on higher floors! But this floor was the easiest, largest, and best for easy to get materials. She was walking to the village when a tiny NPC girl came up, Hi! I am Brianna! Who are you?

Youno looked at Brianna, My name is Hasai. 

Brianna looked at her bright, Wanna play tag Hasai?

Youno couldn't help herself, a little game wouldn't hurt! Sure, but I need to go to collect materials soon! 

Okay! The girl seems excited, she tagged Youno, You are it!

Youno laughed, and started to chase the girl, she ran slower than she usually does, to make it more fun for the girl, upon finally catching up she tagged her, You're it! Then Youno turned tail and ran, not fast of course. But fast enough the girl wouldn't be able to catch her any time soon. Finally the girl stopped to take a breath. Youno ran to her, and scooped her up, putting her on her back, she ran around town, like a complete weirdo. She set her down, I must be on my way Bri... I will see you later! 

Brianna looked sad, but then smiled, Promise you will be back?

I promise! Brianna let Youno go, and Youno went out of the town, and out into the fields, once there, she stayed among the peaceful passive mobs, they wouldn't attack her if she didn't attack first. She sat down, and thought of where to look first.

ID: 19690
LD: 10
Youno decided that the grass would be okay, for the first search. She pulled up some grass, and started to look around the grass. She thought she saw something! She dug farther, but it turned out to be the sun shining on a small bit of water. She stood up, she had not gained anything yet. But that doesn't mean she is going to give up! she will keep trying, no matter what! You got this Youno! She looked around, and headed for a stream nearby, maybe she could have better luck over there?

ID: 19691

LD: 9

Youno looked at the stream, and started to search for a material. Upon turning up with nothing, she thought, You don't need to give up just yet! You got this Youno! Keep looking, Keep trying!

Youno gave a sigh of exasperation, as she wondered, Should I look here again, or somewhere else? She did not know if she should look at the stream again, but however, maybe this time, her luck will be good, and not bad!

ID: 19692

LD: 1

This time Youno looked at the stream, this was terrible, she pulled at the rocks, lifting them, and all of that crap. To no avail, she found nothing. She gave a look of anger, and got up, she walked back over to the grass, but saw a huge tree. Maybe she should try in the forest. She started to head for the forest, and knelt next to one of the big trees, should she search here?

Youno instantly felt sad, as she searched through the root of the tree. She had come up with nothing... AGAIN! She should just give up! You do NOT give up! Keep Trying! You got this Youno! You need these mats for better gear so you can do more damage! Look again you got this! Youno felt like she should just give up, but then again, I only tried four times, another time won't hurt... It does take 21 times to learn something, if I don't get it on the 21st try, I will stop. Youno was a bit mad, but she just smiled, and decided she would try in the top of the tree, she climbed it carefully, not with grace, but with cautiousness, and reached the top branch.

ID: 19689

LD: 6

ID: 19706

LD: 11

Youno was searching another nearby tree, when she gave an exasperated sigh, she came up with nothing... She let out a soft growl, and fixed her clothing, she ,shook her hair, and fixed it. Her dark green eyes flashed, and she looked around, maybe she should just start fighting monsters and hope to acquire a mat? She walked over to one of the boars, and thought about it for a moment, No.... You are here for peaceful material gathering! That is what you will do! She relaxed her shoulders and concentrated. She walked back over to one of the trees, and looked at it.

ID: 19727

LD: 15

Youno climbed to the top of the tree, and saw a raven drop something soft in a nest. She crawled forward, and picked it up. It was a material! She finally had gained one! She rejoiced, but when she did, she fell out of the tree! She did a flip, so she landed on her back. She sat up, her blood rushed to her head. She shook it, and smiled, kissing the material, Finally I found one!

One Material Gained.

ID: 19741

LD: 20

Youno gripped the material, and put it away, then she walked towards a raspberry bush, once there, she began her search, she saw something, and she smiled wide. She started moving branches, and grabbed the shiny thing. She stood up, and brushed her skirt, she got a material! She was so happy! She was finally having some luck. I just jinxed myself, didn't I. She decided to take a break, for lunch, before continuing her search. She pulled out some bread, and a bottle of water. she started eating the bread, and sipping the water.

- 1 Bread

- 1 Water
One Material Found. (+1 mat)

Suddenly something behind Youno spawned and tried to hit her from behind. She truned around and saw a pixie, it had missed. Youno ran forward and plunged her rapier in it, it burst into a million crystals, barely any hp..... Big attack dmg of +10 base..... If she had hit Youno........ She shuddered and acknowledged she got no loot. The pixie had been protecting her home, and was mad that Youno was looking for things. Youno shook it off, and continued her search.

ID: 19860

BD: 10

MD: 1

LD: 8

ID: 20367

LD: 18

Youno saw it again, and walked after the shine. The sun had glinted on a material, upon picking it up, and storing it, she gained One Material, then she heard a noise...... An awful noise.... She turned around, and spotted the animal.... A rather small lion cub, she unsheathed her sword and readied herself, but to her amazment the lion club ran somewhere after telling her to follow. She followed the lion cub, through the many tunnels of the cave until they reached a staircase going up, the lion cub disappeared after Youno said thank you. Youno climbed up and out, finding herself in the back of a shop in the town of beginnings.

One Material Found

ID: 20484

LD: 2

Youno decided to look around town, she walked around, looking for a good place, she spotted an alley and she flipped her hair, she slowly walked through the alley and spotted a barrel. She opened it, and frowned as she saw it was just water.

ID: 20483

LD: 10

Youno felt as if she was getting closer, she cotinued searching, until she saw the material. She walked over, and was about to pick it up, when a mouse ran out, grabbed it, and ran into it's mouse hole. Youno let out an exasperted sigh, and rolled her eyes before turning away.

ID: 20485

Youno thought she heard a squeak, she turned back to the noise to see the mouse, she saw the material in its mouth, it ran over, and placed it at her feet. She bent down, and picked up the mouse after it seemed like she had permission, she pet the mouse, and pocketed the material, the mouse looked very happy, suddenly it sprouted wings! It gave her a smile, after kissing her cheek, it flew to the floor, after it landed it's wings disappeared and it ran back into it's home. Youno smiled.

One Material Found.

ID: 20562 & 20563

LD: 5 & 7

Youno went searching for another material, she decided to look in two places right next to each other, after exiting the alley, she walked past many food carts and such, one was selling a small wedge of cheese for 20 col. She would have to come back. She walked more, and came upon a waterfall with a big pool, first she checked the pool.... She came up with nothing..... Then she checked the waterfall top, nothing.... Today was not her day. She frowned a bit, and decided to take a break.

Youno HAD to get more materials, she wanted a better piece of armor, and to do that she needed four more! She decided to check a big stream, and she dived in, hoping to discover something.

ID: 21187

Youno spotted something shiny, with her eyes squinted, and her breath being held, she swam to it. She picked it up, and shot off the bottom of the stream, she had gotten a material! She waved it in the air victoriously, before diving back down to look some more.

One Material Found

ID: 21188

LD: 5

Youno looked around the stream with her eyes squinted, but suddenly ran out of breath, as a trout swam past her, she quickly swam to the surface, and took a deep breath of air. She treaded the water, for a stream it was quiet deep. She looked swam to the bank, and sat there, drying in the sun. Then she decided the bank would be the next place she searched.

ID: 21189

LD: 7

Youno looked around the bank, and started digging in the soft soil, she struck a crab, killing it by accident, and stopped digging. Then she sighed, she had found only one in the past hour, and it was starting to get dark. She decided that she would search until she had gathered 5, so she kept digging. Upon coming up with nothing, she looked on the surface of the bank.

ID: 21191

LD: 4 -1 = 3, Fail

Youno decided she would search one more time before taking a sleep, and so she went over to the tree she would sleep in, she looked among the roots, the dark made it hard to see, so she saw nothing. She climbed the tree, closed her eyes and slept. Hoping no PKers would find her, she fell into a dreamless sleep, filled with nothingness.

ID: 21199

LD: 19

Youno woke up, and opened her eyes, she looked around, remembering she was in a tree, she sat up, to wake herself up completely. She swung down to the floor, and landed with a thud on the floor. When she landed, something fell to the floor, she looked over, and her eyes widened as she noticed a material on the floor. She gave a delighted smile, and scooped it up, must have fallen from the tree! 

One Material Found

Materials: 3