[OP-F1] Chance of meeting someone new

Phew.. I would kill for a cool drink right now..

Town of Beginning, Floor 1. Where everything begins, safe haven for players who fear for their lives. Luminous hangs around a shady tree, observing other players. 

'You low level are cowards'

Some hang their heads down. Others stare into the sky, perhaps waiting for their unknown savior. They can wait for as long as they want to, but he doubt that there's no 'hero' for them in this world.

'We frontliners fight for you with our lives, while you still learning how to combat?'

Tch.....

Zelrius's words play in his mind. He's weak, he realize that. Changes is what he should do. For that, he need to meet players whom he can interact with. People around here trapped in their self denial, not wanting to face the truth. There's no way he can gain anything if he talk with them.

A bunch of player walk up to him. Probably seeing him as an easy target, they insult him with many words. Luminous ignores them, he used to this during his school days. 'Stupid', 'Hey, can't you talk? Cat got your tongue?'.  They laugh together at their stupid jokes. 

Edited by Luminous

Lowenthal was taking a stroll through the Town Of Beginnings. It had been a while since he had, but he remembered why soon. He came across a couple of bullies, claiming to be front liners. Lowenthal grit his teeth and approached them. "Hey, leave him alone alight? He's done nothing to you." He said, injecting himself into the conversation. He stood even with them in height, his level only about half thiers. "Let's leave him alone. And we won't have an issue. Okay?" Lowenthal threatened.

Just as he was about to leave these fools alone, another person approach them. Standing up to them, he ask if they can leave him alone. Probably tired and bored, the group finally leave Luminous with the guy. Luminous turn his attention to the guy that save him. Never have he seen him in this floor before.

Thank you for your help. Pathetic isn't it, seeing this kind of guys exist in this kind of situation. By the way, my name is Luminous. Nice to meet you.

Lowenthal turned, to speak. "Oh hey, them? Nawh, they're just afraid. Am I sad for them? No. I am sorry for them, because they keep up with that behavior someone will kill them." he said, watching them walk away. "I'm Lowenthal. Master of Shadows. The pleasure's mine." Lowenthal said, holding out his hand to shake it. Lowenthal introduced himself in his normal matter, decorating a large grin.

'Master of Shadows'. Luminous begin to imagine him controlling shadows as if it's his other self. That shouldn't be possible in this game as he thought that kind of absurd thing. Taking one look at Lowenthal, he can be described as a cheerful person and his act just now show his kindness. But he looks weak that way. Nonetheless, he's courageous for standing up to people.

So Lowenthal, people kill jerk like that? They really took their sweet time in disposing that kind of person. At least they will have someone to pity them. Anyway, 'Master of Shadow'? Is that some sort of title reserved for someone powerful?

Lowenthal was confused by Luminous. "Nah. Master of Shadows was given to me by someone I thought I liked. And I like the title, so I'm keeping it." He Lowenthal said. It was true that he was given the name, but that it was given to him by a girl he used to crush over. He decided to keep that part a secret. "I'm sure you can get a special title. What do you do?" Lowenthal asked.

Oh, in that case when I get a title I want it to be super awesome. Well, I'm looking for someone to talk with. I can't find one here though. Too many gloomy players here, I doubt they can hold a conversation properly. That and I want to ask how to become stronger.

Luminous scroll through his HUD to check his status. Reaching Level 5, he confident he can do difficult quest. The main proble will be what quest can he do? Closing his HUD, he turn his attention back to Lowenthal.

Lowenthal took a few steps around Luminous. "Hm. Well, you're about the same level as I was when I started questing. I would suggest <Earning a Living> or perhaps <Secret Medicine of the Forest>." Lowenthal said, after sizing Luminous up. "They're not very rewarding quests, but they get you started. And I would suggest doing them with someone besides me, unless you can do them Solo." Lowenthal said, explaining further.

<Earning A Living> and <Secret Medicine of Forest>, got it. I'm not strong enough nor brave enough to solo unknown quest, hehe. One wrong step and no one can't save you.

He remember the time he did the <Blade of Dream> quest, he almost killed by a boar due to his carelessness. He didn't manage to get the results he wanted for the quest too. Until he's strong enough, he can't afford to go for solo questing.

Maybe I need to join a guild. That way I can find people to go quest with, right?