[SP-F6] The Gemini (Complete)

The large bird dived out of the sky, heading straight for Helios. "Why does this always happen to me?" he quietly asked himself. He swiftly ran in the other direction of the bird, hoping to escape, but it was no use. The parrot slammed its beak into the noirette's back, forcing him to fall over. He quickly picked up his sword and stuck the gigantic parrot with the dull edge of it. It squawked and flew upwards, leaving him be for a moment. He needed to think about a plan. No more goofing around. I need to get serious about this, now that i'm quite low on health. he thought, glaring at the monstrosity that the game calls a "Parrot".

ID: 20856

BD: 5+1=6 (Hit)

MD: 8 (Hit)

Helios: 8/19

Giant Parrot: 6/9

Helios watched as the bird dove down once more. A second before it hit the ground it pulled up, gliding along the ground. It was coming right for him and he couldn't do much about it. He learned that from experience. After getting hit in the back, he learned that running from a bird the same size as you is not a good idea. He tried to block with his sword, but his actions failed and he was stabbed by the parrots beak. Rapidly, the young male sliced the bird, making him fly off. He grabbed his chest, the spot where he was stabbed, and groaned. "That's a real pain. At least I hit the damn bird again." he muttered, angrily. They were both at the same amount of health and the fight wasn't looking so good. He needed to land another critical hit, or at least make sure the bird missed its shot.

ID: 20857

BD: 8+1=9 (Crit +1)

MD: 6(Hit)

Helios: 7/19

Giant Parrot: 3/9

The bird hurriedly and slashed Helios with it's wing, knocking him over, before flying into the atmosphere once again. Helios couldn't get a hit on it this time, which made him a little bit angry. He was down to six health, which put him in a bad situation. If he kept missing his attacks, he'd be done for. He wasn't going to die, not this early in the game. They were only on what, the eleventh floor? His goal was to make it to the one-hundredth floor and help finish the game. How was he supposed to do that if he was dead? He stood up, with fire in his eyes. "Time to end this fight!" he yelled. The bird looked a little bit angrier than it did before. It swooped down, making it's next move. He raised his sword waiting for the right moment to strike.

ID: 20858

BD: 2+1=3 (Fail)
MD: 8 (Hit)

Helios: 6/19

Swiftly, the boy moved out of the way as the bird dived down. He wasn't given time to cut the bird at all, as it quickly moved out of the way and flew up again. Neither of them did damage this time, which was both good and bad. The parrot squawked once again and flapped it's wings in anger. "Come down here ya colourful stinkin' pigeon!" he shouted. That just made the mob angrier. It lunged at him as fast as it could and all Helios did was watch as it dive bombed him. The young male grinned as they glared at each other.

ID: 20859

BD: 1 (Critical Fail)
MD: 5 (Fail)

Helios: 6/19

Time to end this parrot. For once and for all! he thought as he swung his sword. The giant bird pecked Helios's shoulder at the same time the noirette sliced through the winged beast. The bird exploded the same way the other two mobs he had fought did. "Well, I think it's time to go home" he said, laughing. He pressed the "Okay" button on the notification once again and sat down, yawning. "That was a waste of my time. I didn't even get a drop from that! How unlucky can I get?" he questioned himself, and then smiled. He then realized that he had never finished his bread. "Darn bird! You killed my food!" he shouted. He stood up and wiped the dirt off of himself.

ID: 20860

BD: 10 (Critical Hit +2)
MD: 10 (Critical Hit +2)
LD: 2 (Fail)

Helios: 3/19

Giant Parrot: -1/9

Helios went back into his inventory and equipped a second loaf of bread. "Bread, what would I ever do without you?" he asked the food. He took a bite out of the object and began to walk back to the main town on that floor. Well, that was an eventful day. I could have spent it jumping rope with my friends, but instead, I fought myself, a tiger, and a giant parrot. This'll be a story to tell. he thought, laughing to himself. In his mind, he could almost hear the voice of The Gemini saying: "Good job, Helios. You did well.". He honestly wanted to believe it was true. If he wasn't an NPC, they could have been the strongest team in all of Aincrad. He looked ahead of himself and saw Amazon, the main settlement. He walked inside the walls that protected it and smiled. "Looks like i'm done for the day." he chuckled.

- Complete -

Helios - 445 Col, 3 SP (45 Col from Tiger)