[SP-F1] Strokes of a gentle brush <<Earning a Living>> ((COMPLETE))

Alucard is window shopping in the town of beginnings, as he floats from one shop to another. Alucard comes across a young woman Npc sitting on a stool with a paint brush, she is gently stroking the brush against a canvas. "Well met milady" Alucard greets the woman with a smile. The woman turns to him, She has long blonde hair, soft blue eye, and a small hour glass figure. "Oh hi, Are you here to buy any of my inventory?" The small woman says to Alucard. "Well I was wondering if I could sit a watch you for a while? Where are my manners? My name is Alucard."  Alucard says as he bows, Alucard inspect the woman from head to toe, she is wearing a slimming blue dress while decorated in different trinkets. "Pleasure to meet you Alucard, I am Alanea, How bout instead of you watching, I teach you my trade?" Alanea says with a smile. 

"You know I would like it if you teach me how to become an artisan." Alucard beams with excitement. Alanea stands up and motions to Alucard to sit on the stool. "Go ahead and sit, I will be right back." Alanea walks into her shop and comes back with a box full of different objects and a blank canvas. "Now since this is your first try, lets start simple. I want you to craft a Simple charm." Alanea says as she hands Alucard a small bracelet. 

ID: 20193

CD: 10

Alucard's hands glide over the bracelet as he set in a Topaz, Alucard finishes the bracelet with little problems. "How was that?' Alucard says he hold up the bracelet to Alanea. "Oh wow! Your a natural!" Alanea says with glee.   

"Well since you did so well with the bracelet. I'm going to give you something a bit tougher." Alanea says as she hands Alucard a sketch pad. "Now sketch me as i am now" Alanea poses in front of her shop.

ID: 20313

CD: 12 (Perfect)

Alucard takes the sketch pencil and pad and start drawing flawlessly away. After thirty minutes, Alucard stop drawing and says "Done. Care to take a look?" Alanea walks behind Alucard and gasp as she grabs the sketch pad. " Oh my Alucard, You captured me perfectly!" Alanea twirls around in excitement. 

Alucard smiles as he creates one tiny master after another. Other players passing by, commented on his artwork. After awhile Alanea pops out of her shop "Alucard! I need your help!" Alucard looks up from a clay trinket. "What can I help you with Alanea?"

ID: 20314

CD: 1 (Crit fail)

Alucard hands fumbles the clay and smashes it till its flat. "Aww man, but what do you need milady?" As Alucard slides the clay off on to the ground and it shattering to data bits. "Well my paint brush handle is getting worn and I need a new one." Alanea puffs out her bottom lip. "Okay, Where do i need to get a new one for you?" Alucard says as he stands up and brushes his hands together.  

"Well the wood materials i need to make a new handle are found on Floor six." Alanea says quietly, almost so quiet Alucard barely hears her. "You said Floor six correct?" Alucard says as he raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, Would it be to much trouble to ask you to go get me the materials?" Alanea says while she fiddles with her fingers. "No, I will head out now and be back before you know, Oh wait what kind of wood do you need?" Alucard says. Alanea turns around and walks into her shop, Alucard follows her without thinking. As Alucard enter Alanea's shop. Alucard's breath is taken as he looks around and see masterpiece after masterpiece sitting on varies shelves. "Oh wow Alanea this is amazing!" Alucard nearly collapses on the floor. "Thank you Alucard! But I need a rare dark redwood, and its found deep in the forest on floor six." Alanea says behind her counter. 

"You can count on me Alanea!" Alucard says with determination. Alucard turns around and heads out of the shop, as Alucard heads to teleporter, he open his menu and checks his equipment. "Hmm everything is in order. Lets get that material." Alucard briskly walks towards the town teleporter. A few minutes pass and Alucard reaches the teleporter. "Floor Six!" Alucard says as he steps into the teleporter. 

A quick flash of light and Alucard is on the town of Amazon. Alucard heads straight for the exit of the town to begin hunting for the dark redwood for his teacher. "Okay, nothing is going to stop me." Alucard says as he leaves the safe zone of the town.

Alucard wanderings around in the dense forest, he is constantly looking around for the material. "Hmm, maybe I need to head deeper into the forest to find this, like Alanea said." Alucard says aloud to himself. 

ID: 20397

LD: 8 (Nothing)

As Alucard looks for the redwood, Alucard fails to see anything that come close to resembling it. So Alucard heads deeper into the forest, while being cautious. "How far do I need to go?" Alucard questions himself. 

Alucard begins wandering aimlessly, "Where is this redwood?!" Alucard yells at the top of his lungs. Alucard fails to notice that he aggros two wind wasp. As the wasps approach Alucard from his right, he draws his trident and whips around to face the two wasps.

ID: 20398

BD: 9 (Crit Hit) (+1 bleed)

MD: 1 (Crit Fail) 

Alucard closes the gap between him and the closest wasp, and thrust his trident at the wasp. Alucard's trident connects with the wasp mid section, Alucard swipe his trident to the left in hope to connect with the second wasp but fails. The wind wasp buzzes at Alucard and pulls back this stinger planning to strike Alucard in the chest, but Alucard has been battle harden against wasp, as Alucard roll to the right in a semi circle. 

Alucard 23/23 Hate: 2

Wind Wasp 8/11 +1 bleed

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20402

BD: 8 (Hit)

MD: 6 (Hit)

Alucard leaps up at first wasp and swing his trident horizontally and smacks the wasp across it's head, and sends its flying away from Alucard. "Take that, stupid bug!" Alucard says as he lost sight of the second wasp. The second wasp strikes Alucard in the back, throwing him forward. "That's a lesson learned." says Alucard as he stand and readies himself for his next attack. 

Alucard 22/23 Hate: 3

Wind Wasp 4/11 

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20406

BD: 4 (Miss)

MD: 1(Crit Fail)

Alucard focus his full attention of the wasp with the lowest hp. Alucard rushes at the wasp and thrusts his trident forward, the wasp dodges to the right almost getting hit by one of the prongs. The wasp rears back it's hide end and lashes out at Alucard with it's stringer, Alucard manages to dodge the stringer barely by just lifting his right arm. "That was close!" Alucard proclaims. 

Alucard 23/23 Hate: 3

Wind Wasp 4/11 

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20410

BD: 4 (Miss)

MD: 5(Miss)

Alucard raises his trident over his head to strike downward to pin the wasp to the ground, but the wasp is too quick, as it dodges to the left in a semi circle around Alucard. Alucard's trident impales the ground, Alucard's head is on a swivel as he watches the wasp rush towards him to plant it's stinger into his side. Alucard did not hesitate, using his trident as leverage, he spins around it as the wasp whips past him. "Your going have to do better than that." says Alucard with a smirk.    \

Alucard 23/23 Hate: 3

Wind Wasp 4/11 

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20415

MD: 8 (Hit)

Alucard pulls his trident out of the ground and states "Its time to end this!" as he twirls his weapon around till it ends up in his right hand. Alucard points his trident "Have at thee, you pest!" he says as he runs forward at the wasp. The wasp accept his challenge and rushes forward at Alucard, As the two collide at full force, Alucard strikes the wasp but his hands slip upward on his trident and he is in the range of the wasp, The wasp didn't hesitate to strike out at Alucard and hits him square in his chestplate. Alucard felt the stringer connect, he naturally flinches. Alucard disengages from the wasp as he watches it's hp drop to red.

Alucard 22/23 Hate: 4

Wind Wasp 1/11 

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20416

LD: 16+1=17 (11x5=55 Col)

MD: 5(Miss)

"How are you not dead?!" Alucard says as he looks at wasp that was barely hanging on. the wasp is flying limply, Alucard jumps into the air, twirling his trident till the prongs points downward. "This is the end of you!" Alucard screams as he bring his trident down on the wasp head, and watches it turn into data bits. Alucard almost forgot bout the second wasp till his ear fills with buzzing, Alucard ducks and turns just in time as the wasp's stringer strikes nothing but air over Alucard's head. 

Alucard 22/23 Hate: 5

Wind Wasp X/11 

Wind Wasp 11/11 

ID: 20426

BD: 10 (Crit Hit) = 5 dmg

MD: 10 (Crit Hit)= 5-3=2 dmg 

Alucard leaps backwards to create a little space between him and the last wasp. "Shall we dance little bug?" Says Alucard as he mocks the insect. The wasp buzzes in place for a moment till it flies forward, Alucard did not hesitate as he launches himself at the wasp. Alucard screams at the wasp as the two collide, Alucard strikes the bug in its core, and rolls over top of the wasp. but Alucard didn't get away unscratched. As the wasp flips right side up, Alucard felt a pain in his left shoulder. "Hmm you managed to hit me. Oh this shall be fun!" Alucard yells as a war cry. 

Alucard 20/23 Hate: 7

Wind Wasp 6/11 

ID: 20433

BD: 2 (Miss)

MD: 3 (Miss)

Alucard makes a stand as the wasp closes in on him, Alucard is trying to read the wasp's movement to get another hit on it. But the wasp didn't give the chance as it lashes out with it's stringer at Alucard. Alucard rolls right under it's attack, and twirls around to face the insect. Alucard thrusts his trident forward hoping being at close quarters would work in his advantage, but the wasp shot upwards to avoid the prongs. "So, you wanna play that way?" Alucard says as he looks for a way into the trees.  

Alucard 20/23 Hate: 7

Wind Wasp 6/11 

ID: 20438

BD: 8 (Hit) = 3 dmg

MD: 3 (Miss)

CD: 11 (Battle heal +1)

Alucard sees a branch low enough he can reach, so he leaps and manages to climb the tree till can see the wasp in a clearing through the leaves, as the wasp turns away, Alucard leaps forward at the wasp with his trident. As Alucard's trident connects against the wasp, Alucard forces his trident downwards and rides the wasp to the ground. Just before the wasp hits the ground, Alucard pulls his trident back and somersault to the ground with his trident at the ready. "Wanna try that again?" Says Alucard with a evil smirk. The wasp gets up limply, once the wasp regains its footing in the air, it rushes forward stringer first. Alucard dodge rolls to the right to avoid the raging insect. 

Alucard 21/23 Hate: 7

Wind Wasp 3/11 

ID: 20442

BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 4 (Miss)

Alucard knows he has this in the bag as he runs forward to finish off the wasp. Alucard swings his trident in a horizontal fashion, the wasp moves backward just enough to dodge the attack but still be in range to attack. The wasp rears back and lashes it's stringer forward, Alucard leaps backwards as he part way parries the wasp attack. "That's the best you've got?" Alucard laughs.

Wind Wasp 3/11 

ID: 20444

BD: 5 (Miss)

MD: 2 (Miss)

Alucard runs around the wasp to the right, A quarter of the way, he stops and throw his trident at the wasp, but misses the wasp as it maneuvers around the trident. and moves on its target. "Oh crap, that was a bad idea!" Alucard says, but what he was bout to do was worse if he would fail. Alucard rushes forward, the wasp readies it's stringer, Alucard slides under the insect attack and manages to retrieve his weapon. 

Wind Wasp 3/11 

ID: 20448

BD: 8 (Hit) =3 dmg. 

LD: 11 (11x5=55 Col)

Alucard rolls his shoulders and points his trident at the wasp. "Its time for this to come to an end!" Alucard thrusts his trident forward, and strikes the wasp in it's core. The wasp squeals in pain as it bursts into data bits. "Now that is done. back to looking for Alanea-sempi's redwood." Alucard says aloud. Alucard sheaths his trident and heads deeper in the forest. 

Total Loot: 110 Col.

ID: 20457

LD: 3 (Nothing)

Alucard walks around for awhile. and find nothing even close to what he needs. "Grr, why is this is so hard to find?" Alucard cries out. Alucard walk up a tree and presses his back to it. "I guess I should take a break, too bad someone isn't here so I'm just talking to myself." Alucard sighs. Alucard slides down the tree till he is sitting and spawns a water out of his inventory. Alucard opens the water and takes a few sips out of it.

-1 water