[SP-F1] Strokes of a gentle brush <<Earning a Living>> ((COMPLETE))

ID: 20466

LD: 2 (Nothing)

Alucard continues to sip on his water, while he scans the area where he is sitting. "Still nothing. I better hurry or Alanea will start to worry." Alucard says as he hopes he will find this material soon. A few minutes pass and he finishes his water. Alucard tosses the bottle to the side and watches it burst into data, so he stands up and begin walking around searching everything for this redwood.  

ID: 20470

LD: 1 (nothing)

Alucard spends thirty minutes searching and ends up empty-handed. Alucard did not give up, he knows this is for his quest to become an artisan. Alucard continues to search deeper in the forest. Alucard now understand why this material is so rare. "Well this better be worth it in the end." Alucard states aloud.   

ID: 20474

LD: 13 (item found)

Alucard starts to walk around aimlessly. "Jeez I always manage to get the impossible missions." Alucard says as he feels wary from walking around, but before he could take his next step. Alucard trips over something, "what in bloody hell was that?" says Alucard. When he looks down, he sees a small plant growing out the forest floor, upon closer inspection, the item menu pops up and Alucard reads it aloud. "Dark redwood. Crafting material. I found it? Wait I found it!" Alucard quickly puts the item in his inventory. Alucard scurry to his feet and takes off towards town, dodge in between trees. after a few minutes he reaches the town, he slows down to a jog and head straight for the teleporter. Alucard comes to a stop once he gets to the teleporter, and step on the platform and yells "Town of beginnings

Alucard steps off the teleporter, and heads to Alanea's shop at a brisk walk. The walk took Alucard a few minutes but he finally get there and enter Alanea's shop "Miss Alanea! I found your redwood!" Alucard yells from inside the shop. Alanea pops out of the back, "Oh Alucard your back! and you managed to find the material. That is great." Alanea says excitedly. Alucard hands his teacher the redwood. Alanea inspects the item and says "This is perfect Alucard, thank you so much. I do believe you have earned your place among the artisans. I wish you good luck." Alucard bows "Thank you sempi." Alanea looks at Alucard "Why are you still here? Go out and make your masterpiece in this world." Alucard turns around and heads out of his teacher shop. "Now to open my shop but where?" Alucard says to himself.  

Total loot: 110 Col.