[SP-F1] A Stick and some Dental Floss

On the bright and sunny day of what felt like a boring Monday back in reality, Zeke was heading down to the ole' fishing hole he had once caught three Rainbow Navigators in. The recollection of all the torment he had endured at this spot a while back had left him feeling like he needed to take a long vacation. He now felt that he wanted to dance with the devil again. So with a casual hum, and an unusually zippy step, his eyes watched the nearing water of the lake glisten under the sunlight. If he was lucky he would find his butt print in the ground from last time, further engraving his seat for these opportunities. 

"I might as well do this before I kick the bucket. Some Col would help me finally get out of the clothes I started the game in." He spoke out loud to himself, laughing at his odd habits as he went to equip the old fishing rod he started with. "The best part? No hooks to get myself stuck on. Now a twirl, a twist, and a flick." His antics were there to give himself some false hope on his first cast. He knew that they didn't work, but his brain could be tricked easily into falling for it, for some reason. 

All though he didn't find his previous place to sit, his mood felt a lot better than last time. He was alone, and no thoughts seemed to be rearing their ugly heads in the forefront of his mind. This was all obvious from the weird things he would do to entertain himself from time to time, such as commentating on his own fishing. "Now as we see here, this Yvell kid has a nice back swing for getting into the deeper parts of the water. His technique is flawless in the fact that he can actually look like he is sleeping at some parts of this tournament. A true master of relaxation. You know, Bob, some people say he likes to implement a pillow sometimes, helping him earn the nickname of Grandpa Fisher. Very honorable, very." All of his commentary came in the imitation of a tired old commentator. His body relaxed back into the slope of grass next to the lake as he made the voice.

It was just his luck! The fishing rod's string had "snapped" while he was relaxing, and swung the pole with tremendous force back in his face. For a brief second before impact, above the water's surface seemed to be a fish of medium size, and it was of good quality to boot! Despite what had just happened, Zeke was amazed he took so much damage to his health for that. He was almost dead! "Are you freaking kidding me!?" He fell back into the grass with his hands covering his face, letting the rod fall onto the ground next to him. "I can handle getting physically hurt, but losing almost ninety percent of my health to that!?" He groaned heavily, making the noises of someone gargling shards of glass, while ripping the grass out of the ground beside him in anger.

ID: 20236

Battle: 6

Craft: 7

Loot: 18

MOB: 10

Zeke's Health: 3/33 HP