Greetings, Feedback Time!!

I know I am new, and I didn't see anything saying I wasn't allowed to say something positive!

So, I have played a many DnD in my life (3.5, and 4e.) So this system is nothing new to me, and I must say this system looks freaking crystal clear! It's simple, easy, and well polished! I like how this place is, considering what I earn feels like it matters. I have been to places where I worked hard to get what I had, and in the end those things still didn't matter. It feels like here, people can really take pride in their hard earned loot, and EXP. 

The leveling up is awesome, it shows a persons hard work! A person's skills in PvP, PvE, and the various other skill related tasks always seem to be in question for most people, but here, what you roll plus whatever mod/bonus you can get are real. No one can really argue it. It helps keep a lot of bad blood out of the flow. I like that. Some people would say rolling limits a person's ability to write, but one of the most common rules ever seen in a RPG/RP is that you're not god. I feel like here, you still can't be god, but you can work to be one of the best in what you do. That really shines out to me, and really draws me in. 

The players/writers seem to really enjoy it here. They seem to want to help one another, and are clearly supportive of one another. This is a true community. If you know the definition of community, you'll know what I am talking about. Already I see I have a lot of catching up to do to get with the big dawgs of this place. I say big dawgs in reference to those who have clearly first started here, and did a lot of work on their characters, Good job guys!

Now, the whole thing about character scares me just a little, but that's the risk you take when you play/write in a place where death is a thing. I do like it though. I feel it gives people a chance to write various different points of views, and this is SAO, so I guess death is surely apart of the system! 

Now, I'm not saying this place is a lot like DnD, I dont want to upset people. It feels like how SAO should be roleplayed though. It feels right, it's comfortable, easy to learn, and the staff team here is obviously very helpful. I have read the rules, and I have done a little skimming here, and I will be making my Journal app soon. I work nights, and have two more nights before I am off for a while. I wanted to give  testimony, and gratitude towards this site, it's players/writers, staff, and owner.   

Sincerely yours,  

Romeo Sin, The Newbie