I thought a thread should be created for discussing what the basic storyline for our RP should be? My failed attempt to start anything was kind of suck-ish and not planned out very well. So there was the basic idea I think someone brought up.

Someone (not sure if it was Kayaba Akihiko or some OC) traps us in the game and we have to clear the 100 floors for us to be able to Log Out.

My idea when I tried to start it was some mystery person sending us players the same message telling us the same exact thing. The only difference is that I had the Town of Beginnings gates locked as (I think) we were still settling the battle and rewards system.

But recently today as a matter of fact I came up with a new story idea. I warn you this contains spoilers from SAO Infinity Moment somewhat.

The first day starts out normal enough. Everyone meets up and wanders around the first town locked inside then in a big flashy automated ceremony the gates open and at the moment the world shudders, flashes, and inverts slightly as all players HUD receives the same message system error warning. The game acts hideously clunky for awhile. Then we get a very bugged message from the outside stating the same thing no re-spawning, no logging out, and to add insult to injury the Cardinal System has become virus ridden, locked down, and we're stuck clearing all 100 floors. The RP can evolve with additional stuff from there.

My new idea is a little bit to much like .hack in retrospect but I like the idea well enough. Give feedback or pitch your own ideas! Let's try and get this going! :D