Seasonal Betting for the Professional S&Z

Here you may bet until the Fourth Week of the Season to bet on anyone you might think will win the Seasonal round, if you happen to guess the man/woman who happens to win the entire thing you will earn a;

3x Return on Investment!

The Seasonal betting area will officially close July 11th 12:01 (Eastern Standard Time). After which this thread will be locked and you may no longer change your vote, the best will not be classified as "Confirmed" meaning you can come in and change your best from 0 to our current cap limit of 10000 col. People who are participating may NOT BE ALLOWED to bet on this portion of betting to avoid from "Cheating or Throwing" matches. You may only bet on ONE player for the entire thing.

DISCLAIMER:

To verify and have a legitimate bet you MUST put this disclaimer in your post:

I, (Insert Name Here), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player, Ssendom, Zelrius (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Happy Betting! and we pray you make a great amount of col back!