PP - F9 Absolute Pin Guild Quest: Bandit Camp Team Two <<Bandit Camp>> (Calrex, Clarence, Skylar)

Calrex gave a calming breath as he waited at the gates exiting Vulcan Village, fully clad in the Grand Chariot armor. He was supposed to be meeting his guildmates, Clarence and Skylar, to participate on the the quest known as <<Bandit Camp>>. It was the first quest that was going to be taken on as a guild, with him overseeing the second team while Teayre and Ariel managed the other two. He looked over towards the teleportation circle in wait.

It had been only a short period of time that he was a member of the guild as one of Absolute Pin's Rook pieces, but during that short period of time he also formed the unofficial group known as the Spectrum Coalition alongside Teayre and Oikawa, bearing the color Ultramarine.

"If I remember right Teayre and I were planning on what to do next after the conclusion of this quest. I guess it's only right that I inform these two as well, since Skylar and Clarence are people I would consider to be good friends. I don't want to be dropping a sudden bomb on them."

With that he made a few swipes on his menu, summoning his new Maelstrom Armament. The Grand Maelstrom sword appeared in the scabbard on the back of his hip while the Grand Riptide Gauntlets appeared around his forearms. With that he leaned against one side of the gate, crossing his arms casually.

• 2 weeks later...

Skylar made his way back into Vulcan Village. He was already running late thanks too his insistence on meeting Calrex and his beloved here. "Come on Rutta! The others are most likely there already." Rutta ran alongside Skylar, it was not long before it spotted Calrex. The leopard pushed into Skylar's side to get his attention. Skylar looked down and did not say a word as he followed his companion. He was use to Rutta's mannerisms to know what he wanted without him being able to speak.

It was not long till he spotted Calrex, off to the side with a big sword as usual. "Hey man what's up?" He spoke and waited too see if Calrex even noticed him. Skylar bent to pet Rutta and waited for Clarence. Calrex was probably waiting for him to show up before saying their mission. The mission was already pointed out with various members of the group taking on the different areas of the <<Bandit Camp>> quest. But as far as their destination or numbers Skylar was unsure about. "So boy what do you think?"

Clarence was running a tad behind but he tried his best to get there as fast as he could, but of course he was a little late. "Sorry, Getting around this floor is horrible." Clarence sighed adn walked over ot Skylar, leaning against him slightly. "Hey." Clarence said to Skylar and kissed him on the cheek quickly. "Okay, so Bandit Quest, here we go. Haven't taken this before so I hope one of you two has before, because I have no idea what is going to happen." Clarence shrugged and looked from Skylar to Calrex. {Time to hang out with these two, but with combat. not sure if that is a good thing or a bad, well... I guess only time will tell wont it? }

As his two teammates arrived Calrex turned and gave a nod, "Hey guys, good to see you. Actually this is going to be my first time doing the Bandit Camp quest as well, so we're all going to be learning about this quest once we start. The main thing we need to figure out is how we're going to go about doing it. We have the option of going about this the regular way and storm in, or we could also try and sneak around and take them out in smaller groups. At least that's what the information says."

He adjusted his equipment as he looked up, "Roc, come on out."

In a flash of light his peregrine falcon appeared and began to hover over the group as Calrex nodded at the two, "Once we decide on the strategy we can probably get started making our way towards the camp."