AEG - New Guild Recruiting

Please note, this is the draft of the home guild page. Expect updates and more organization afterwards.

i71w6u.jpg

"Welcome to the Aincrad Entertainment Group, otherwise known as AEG."

Justin stood on stage at The Drunken Moogle with a house special in hand, looking out on all the lovely and not so lovely faces that had stopped by today. It was just before dusk on a Monday night and he had closed the bar for the duration of the meeting and festivities that quickly followed after it. The only people that occupied the seats in front of him were the latest batch of recruits to join the Aincrad Entertainment Group, most of which looked promising or, at the very least, interested in what this was all about. Downing a little more of his Moogle, he cleared his throat and began addressing the crowd with the topic at hand.

"Thank you for showing up today, it's always a pleasure welcoming new members to our guild. If I have yet to meet you personally, my name is Juzt. I am the founder of this group and am quite proud to be in such a position, one that I didn't personally expect to be in starting out in the game. I'm sure those of you here that have been recommended by friends or overheard some of the rumors of this fine guild understand what we're all about; making the most out of Aincrad. I know it's tough for some people, but we're stuck in this place and it's going to be quite some time until we make it out. That's why this guild was created in the first place. As a community, we will train together, celebrate together, and make it to the end together. No man left behind and all that jazz, but we're also here to make it fun along the way. We will be frequently hosting events that you and any other guild members are more than welcome to attend, plus some confidential activities and festivities that you currently don't know about, but you will! Maybe. Probably. Anyways, that's all that I really had to say. Thank you for coming in and get to know some of your fellow mates. Cheers!"

Rules of the Guild

Of course, with every guild, there are a set of rules in place. Here are our rules, they're rather simple:

1. You do not talk about fight club.
    • You do not talk about fight club.
  2. Respect the guild and its members.
    • If you have any issues with any other members, please keep it between you. If it reaches a point in which you can not contain the issue, message a ranked member or moderator of the forums. Thank you.
  3. Events held within the guild are kept within the guild.
    • If a player is not a member of the guild, they are not invited to join any of the guild hosted events. If they would like to join the guild, and do so in a timely manner, they are welcome to join in if available.
  4. Respect the decisions of the leader and coordinators.
    • We strive to make this a fun, relaxed, and entertaining experience for everyone involved. If you take up issue with this, please be constructive in your criticism or suggestions. If you do not wish to make a public statement or opinion about something, you are welcome to send a message (PM) to me.
  5. Enjoy your stay.
    • The entire goal behind this guild is to make the most of the moment, don't make things dramatic if they don't have to be. If you're having a good time so will everyone else, we wish to keep it that way.

Guild Shops

• The Drunken Moogle
    • An [alchemist] shop with a bar setting, this PKer Accessible bar is the current home location of AEG for now.

Guild Members

Guild Inventory

This guild has an inventory comprised of items donated by its members, affiliated groups, or just plain nice people. The majority of Col donated to the group will be used to purchase an official guild hall when it is officially released, while the rest will be used to purchase equipment and gear for upcoming boss battles. Materials donated will also be used to purchase equipment and gear to prepare for upcoming boss battles. However, any donated items, gear, or equipment that have be donated to the guild inventory will be dispersed amongst its members as needed. If you are in need of one of the items available, please post on this thread to inform us and we will consider your request. All we ask is you do not abuse this system in an attempt to hog any and all gear.

Col: 0

Mats: 0

Transaction Log:

Date || Link || Item Donated or Removed || Donated By or Given To || Available?

-

--

--

--

--

2l91g5s.jpg

"Keep a tab on when we're hosting the latest events!"

The Aincrad Entertainment Group generally has a variety of events going on throughout our time here. Even though we generally only having one event underway at a time to keep things simple, sometimes flash events or secondary events will be available for participation. If you do not keep up with the latest information, you might get left out! Whenever you're on, give this a quick check and make sure you're ready for whatever we may throw at you. Alternatively, if you'd like to be placed on a notifications list, please PM me and I'll make sure to PM you once the Aincrad Entertainment section receives an update.

Current Events

• N/A

Previous Events

• N/A

--

--

--

--

--

2vumpo3.jpg

"I look around, I look around, I see a lot of new faces...

Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of Fight Club."

Sword Art Online is a game that focuses on the course of fighting, particularly between monsters and players. It's a rather common formula in most recent massively multiplayer online games, especially here in Sword Art Online. With the fear of death looming in the air, the concept of fighting another player is often left in the dust. However, Fight Club brings about the greatest portion that is overlooked by the majority of the player database, player versus player combat. While we do not encourage player killing, we all appreciate a good fight, whether it's blade against blade or fist against fist. Here, you can participate, so long as you follow a few simple rules:

1. You do not talk about Fight Club.
  2. You DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
  3. Someone yells "stop!" or forfeits, the fight is over.
  4. Only two players to a fight.
  5. One fight at a time, fellas.
  6. No potions, just armor and weapons (or fisticuffs if you so desire).
  7. Fights will go on for as long as one player has more than half health.
  8. If this is your first time at Fight Club (IC), you have to fight.

Club Members

• Juzt, The Aincrad Gladiator.

I think this is the type of guild that both IC and OOC we need here in Aincrad. It'll provide the right kind of off task things for the players to get into, along with generate a nice Economy increasing the wealth of everyone with the correct flow. I am more than happy to support and sponsor this personally with any resources you may need.

I think this is the type of guild that both IC and OOC we need here in Aincrad. It'll provide the right kind of off task things for the players to get into, along with generate a nice Economy increasing the wealth of everyone with the correct flow. I am more than happy to support and sponsor this personally with any resources you may need.

Thanks, Zel! That's awesome!