[PP-F1] Unique People (Chieri, Ssendom)

Ssendom had teleported back to the first floor from the fourth. He had a rather... Intriguing previous night and his legs felt like limp noodles he had a grin plastered all over his face, one of relaxation and pure happiness, "Man, I never thought I'd experience something like that in a game meant to take your life." He dropped his menu to look at his quest log and saw that he had currently cleared most of the quests he had the opportunity to etch out, "You know, I think today is just a relax in the Town of Beginnings day." He told himself. He was still in his casual wear, Brown outfit with the massive scarf that seemed to cover the very bottom of his chin and go outward till it just suspended in air like in animes.

Ssendom stretched and walked throughout the streets of the town, he people watched for the most part but the tall and muscular brute decided to sit down and have a drink a local NPC restaurant 'The Sharp Meats'. Upon entering the establishment he decided to sit in a booth, being the only person in the entire building aside from the NPC that run the store. He ordered a black coffee from the waitress then put the menu away, "You know, the next couple of players that enter this store I will invite to this table to chat. Never hurts to meet new people and listen to unique stories from them." He told him self then nodded and used it crimson eyes to stare at the entrance way to wave people over to see if they'd like to sit and talk with him. His features were rough but he was still a rather attractive looking fellow so he was banking that his looks would pull at least one or two people to the table to enjoy a friendly conversation.

(The next few posts from me are going to be bare minimum and I am apologizing in advance)

Chieri sighed, she was tired; she had yet to really leave the first town; and often wondered why she was still around. How people even managed to keep moving forward in this game. Her supplies were running low, and she had no Col to her name. Her stomach growled. The blue haired woman gave a small frown as she sat on a small wooden bench just outside of a restaurant - or a meat store, Chieri couldn't figure out which one it was - and hadn't the heart to look through the window to find out. 

Chieri was too nervous to beg for food - strangers unnerved her - she knew she was relatively safe in the town, but recently sleep Pking had become a thing.

grumble grumble

Chieri groaned, as she wrapped her hands around her stomach. This was not a very good predicament to be in. She did have that potion that Mari had given her...

Chieri pulled it out, twirling the small vial around in her hands. 'Calming Honey'  some food was better than no food right?

He sat for awhile and sipped on his black coffee and contemplated things for awhile. He turned his head to look outside the window of the shop to see a blue haired woman walking with her hands crossed over her stomach. She brought a bottle out something that he was unsure, he pulled the window up and leaned on the ledge with his elbow. "I have the small assumption that you're hungry, and by the notion that you're about to use a potion to feed your. You might not have the col to eat. Am I wrong?" His distinguished features amplified by the light hitting the bottom side of his cheek and the genuinely nice smile that he gave her as he chuckled when asking her questions were apparent to say the least.

"Hey sorry to bug you, but if you'd like food I specifically came to the town of beginnings to meet new people. I'll pay for your meal here if you'd like." His words came off respectful yet he showed some intrigue with the person had had just talked to, "By the way the name is Ssendom, and sorry if that came off creepy in any way shape or form." He put his hands together and slightly bowed as best he could due to the table and booth he was sitting at, he hoped the blue haired woman he just met would take him up on his offer and would come have a conversation with him since he very much enjoyed talking to new people and learning about them.

(On phone so sorry- now post is going to be really crappy)

Chieri jumped as she heard the sound of Someone speaking beside her, she dropped the small vial, and scrambled to the floor to pick it up. "A-AH..oh gosh... I'm sorry!"

Chieri said as she brushed back blue bangs of hair looking up to see who had spoken to her. She blinked as he offered her a free meal. Chieri wasn't sure what to think of his offer - she has no reason to doubt it, but once again the kindness of others has helped her.

"A-AH.. Uhm yes ok?" Chieri offered him a small dip of her head, "that is... If you um don't mind! I uh havsnt heen out of the town and adventuring too much yet so don't eheh eh..."

Chieri glanced away laughing awkwardly, when she said it like that, it sounded embarrassing, but she wasn't good with these sort of games.

"Chieri." She said looking back to him, still clutching the warm vial of golden liquid tightly to her chest. "My name is chieri."

(( No worries, just do yo thang mang. Enjoy the RP! :3 ))

Ssendom chuckled for a moment when she dropped her potion, since she was able to get retrieve it before it broke into data fragments. "No need to apologize there." She seemed to have the same luxurious blue hair color that Meokka had which brought a nice and honestly sweet smile stretched across his face. He nodded to her and stretched his arm pointing to the other side of the table where the open booth stood, "It doesn't bother me in the slightest, we don't have to leave town just yet. Sit eat, drink, talk, enjoy I am in no rush to go anywhere. I'm here to enjoy the first floor after awhile of having been gone." He explained with a genuine smile to her.

She then spoke up and said her name, "Chieri huh? That's a rather unique and adorable name." He said while looking up as if he were just looking into his thoughts, "Well come on in the restaurant and order as you please." He picked up the menu and placed it where she was to sit. He grabbed another one and started thumbing through it for something he would like to eat while he waited for her to enter the restaurant and sit opposite of him. Every now and again he would pick up his coffee to take a sip then place it back down, he was oddly used to the bitterness of plain black coffee.

"O-Oh! Yeh, right!" Chieri muttered as she looked from the man in the window; toward the door of the cafe, she gave him a small smile before turning toward the door, smiling as it chimed. She liked that, the little touches in this game. It made it feel all the more real. Chieri also realized the danger behind making something too realistic. She twirled the vial over and over again in her hands, as her blue eyes danced over the empty store.

A small, fleeting feeling of melonchony came upon her. It was somewhat saddening, seeing the quaint place empty. Well, almost empty. Chieri's eyes landed on Ssendom, and that feeling quickly disappeared. Chieri offered him a smile as she approached, carefully sitting herself in the space across from him. She had placed the vial of golden liquid on the table, still absently twirling it around - this time spinning it on the table. 

"You know..." Chieri began in a pensive voice as her eyes drifted out the window. "I hear a lot of warnings about how bad this game is, but everyone I have met so far have been so very nice to me. Are people mean on the higher floors?"

Ssendom continued sipping his coffee as the bluenette had sat infront of him. He listened to her talk for a little bit while at the same time he watched as she played with the vial of golden liquid in front of him before adjusting his eyes to look at her's to show he was more so a gentleman than anything, "Well I happen to be one of those people from the higher floors. And it all caters to how the person generally treats people in general. I happen to care about my fellow in action and I'll sacrifice myself to allow another to survive personally. Just naturally the way I am." He explains for a little bit then smiles, "Makes it hard to walk by that code now that someone has stolen my heart and she expects me to stay alive along side her as well." He expresses with a general happiness.

After being a heartfelt goober he cleared his throat, "Sorry, I don't think you want to hear about my personal life here in this game." He swings his hand out slowly over the menu, "Now please, order whatever you please. I'll treat you to it, everyone here in this game is my fellow in action and I will take care of them equally. Unless they incur my wrath." He chuckles and insists that she order something from the menu, after deciding on what he wanted to eat he put away the menu then sat in a forward stance with his elbows on the table and his hands holding each other with his mouth covered by them, "So what's the story of Chieri? If you don't mind me asking." He asks with a curious nature.

Chieri tore her eyes away from the street outside. She liked to people watch, she just found it all so fascinating. SO Ssendom was one of those people? "That's impressive." Chieri said, honest to goodness awe in her tone of voice. His words were obvious; but true. Chieri thought that maybe people acted differently in this game than they did in the outside world. 

Then Ssendom mentioned something about sacrifice and Chieri lowered her eyes. Chewing her lower lip. "A-ah...Sacrifice....so....do you think it's true?" She asked, her voice low. "That people can actually die from this game? That others kill people knowing that? It just seems...far fetched to me. I mean...Ah..." Chieri quickly tore her hands away from the table, placing them in her lap as she laughed nervously. "I'm sorry! That seems a little sad to talk about doesn't it?"

Chieri shifted the subject to something more...favourable. Ssendom mentioned someone had taken his heart. Chieri simply smiled at the statement. "I wouldn't know what that is like. I may be an adult, but I'm pretty reserved when it comes to romance. I haven't really even kissed anyone, not properly at least. I was always too involved in my studies, but I don't mind. I am not actively looking for someone. I am sure you two make a very cute couple."

She noticed Ssendom slide the menu over toward her, she put the potion on the seat beside her and picked it up. "Mmmm....what about that chocolate strawberry crepe? Oh and sweet honey tea? Ohh I-is that ok?" Chieri asked, lifting her eyes back to Ssendom for reassurance. She knew he asked her about her life, and she would tell him, all in due time. Once she had ordered.

He grinned happily when she mentioned that is was impressive that he was from the upper floors. He was about to express a thank you but then the mood changed when she worried about people dying, "Yeah I suspect it to be true. But you know it brings a sort of surrealism to this game. And those that kill for the joy of it need to be dealt with, although not all people who murder people do it for fun. We just have to hope that the cause was just." He explains. Then she is quick to an apology, "Ieie, don't worry about it. I am sure it is the most prevalent thing on peoples mind is whether or not if you die in this game, is it for real. Well... I don't intend to find out any time soon." He expressed with a genuine smile.

She then tried to change the topic to be about him which caused his smile to become a more happier/embarrassed kind, "Well thank you for the compliment. And just like you I never really actively searched for anyone." He shifted in his spot as he drank his coffee afterwards clearing his throat, "Because I am in rather intimidating shape, since I got into trouble due to unintentionally causing problems with everyone that was shorter than me I tended to get in a lot of fights. Well I made sure I stayed in shape so they wouldn't fight me anymore, but that made people even more scared to talk to me. But I enjoy the way I look, Since I never talked to people I never had any real chances at romance in an sort of way. But this one just sort of happened yaknow?" He rambled on, unsure of whether or not to continue or even if she was interested in the slightest. "I wasn't actively looking and nor was she. But if you keep your mind open it might just happen out of the blue." He laughed when he mentioned the color, "It's kinda humorous that it happened out of the blue because she has blue hair like you." He continued his chuckle for a short while before regaining his composure.

As the waitress arrived at the table, "I'll have another black coffee and some honey barbecue ribs. She'd like the Chocolate Strawberry crepe and a sweet honey tea." The NPC waitress nods as she writes it down then heads away from the table to go put in their order. He turned his focus back to Chieri, "I told you order whatever you like, you could have gotten more and I wouldn't care in the slightest. I have a good income in the game so col is not an issue for me." He doesn't try to, but comes off like he was bragging about the amount he had. "So what's next on your agenda Chieri?" His inquisitive nature stood firm as he was interested now in the person he was talking to.

( I am sort of copying you with highlighting the text in bold i hope that is ok!)

"I try to never judge people by the way they look." Chieri said with a determined nod, "It's important to get to know people for who they are! Not what they look like!" She blushed, and turned away when Ssendom insinuated that she could no doubt find someone to be with. "A-ah I don't know about that..." She muttered. The subject quickly changed to hair color, and Chieri was thankful for the change in subject.

"She does?" Chieri asked. Blinking in surprise. "Wow. I didn't think it was a common color. I also met someone who had pink hair. Ummm Maria? Mari? Amira? Her name was something like that. She was quite lovely as well. We made a deal regarding materials. I don't want to let her down... Oh!" Chieri fumbled, clearly struggling with basic things like using her HUD: "Here. She gave me this." Chieri said as she showed the Calming Honey to Ssendom, rolling it across the table so he could catch it.

He advised her she could order more. Chieri quickly shook her head, "No really..that's plenty for me. I don't eat much ahaha..." He asked her what was next on her agenda. Chieri bit her lower lip. "mmmm..." It was difficult to figure out, and Chieri was horribly indecisive. "I guess try leaving the First Town, and attempt to fight a few boars...hum...I need to decide on a profession too... but I can't figure out what to do."

(No worries there matie. It's not like I coined it or anything, just helps delineate between talking and normal chatter cause sometimes it's hard to figure out with just the quotation marks)

He watches her reading her body language to make sure he doesn't say anything that would seem rude or warrant a negative reaction, he saw her get embarrassed with their earlier topic but it seemed the change of topic quickly alleviated that. "Hmmm, Mari I think it is. I've never met her nor really know what she even looks like. I have heard rumors about her from walking about in hushed tones during conversations and the slight chatter between my Guild leaders. But I doubt I think I'd recognize her upon immediately meeting her, would probably take awhile to kick in cause I doubt there is only one pink haired girl in this world." He continued with the idle chatter between the two.

She pushes over the bottle of golden liquid to which he picks up and immediately notices the 'addicting' label placed upon it. He presses on the bottle popping up the details about the item, "Hmm, interesting. I'd be careful with this though-" he gently places the item down in front of her, "And hey, if ever someone gives you something strange that's making you not feel right in any way shape or form." He drops his menu HUD then presses upon an item in his inventory spawning it inside a bento, "Eat this. I made it specifically to take care of people who get drugged or anything." He places the Bento box right next to the bottle of honey, "It's called a Normalcy Steak, and it cures effects of Love Potion, Truth Serum, Drugged food (Not Battle Effects such as paralyze or the sorts), songs that make you feel strange. It has a balance of ingredients to put your mind back to it's normal balanced state. It may come in handy in the near future." He explains to her.

He hears that she is thinking of maybe leaving the first town to fight some, and was having a hard time choosing a profession. He leaned forward as the food and drinks where placed on the table in front of the corresponding person, to which Ssendom dropped 250 col on the tray to pay for the food and table. "Well, if you need some assistance in battling you can have this." He opens his menu HUD and places a Vine-like necklace with an Emerald in the middle, "That is a Vine-Wire Necklace of Accuracy. It'll glow while you fight helping your blade reaches it's mark appropriately. I have lost use for it due to my love giving me a specialty gift." While leaning forward a necklace dangles, the phrase â™¥ M can be easily read.

-Steak of Normalcy

-Vine-Wire Necklace of Accuracy

-250 Col

Ssendom mentioned that he heard some rumors about Mari, Chieri had never heard anything about her. Then again, she never really heard much about anyone else. "She has big bright blue eyes and short pink hair, uhm she wears pink armor too! I don't remember much else, but she looks like she is a super good Alchemist." Chieri gave a small smile. "It's a profession I would not pick though, it would be too dangerous for someone as clumsy as me!" 

Ssendom picked up the bottle, and inspected it. Advising her to be careful. "Thank you." She said, accepting the bottle, staring at Ssendom through the golden colored liquid. Chieri laughed, poking her tongue out at him. "hahahaha...you're all golden." She blinked, putting the  vial down as she noticed him slide over a bento box. "How does a steak fit inside this?" She asked, curious. Picking up the bento box. She didn't want to turn or shake it too much, so decided she would put it safely away into her inventory.

Chieri bought up her HUD, and it was clear she was not used to using it, struggling to find the option to put the things away in her inventory. "There." She said, with a tone of finality. "Thank you Sessy." She said, "I would like to think no one would do that though."

The food came, and Chieri's eyes lit up. "OH! Wooow!" She said, picking up the fork and stabbing it into a strawberry. "This is great, it smells so real." She popped the strawberry into her mouth, then gave a muffled excited scream. "ib tabses so real!" She said, before chewing and swallowing. "Are you sure you don't want me to repay you in any way? You've given me so much already." Chieri said, he had given her a necklace too - as well as food. 

Her eyes glanced down to the dangling necklace, and she looked back up at Ssendom, offering him a warm smile, fork still in her mouth. "You two seem really close. It makes me happy to see that."

He looked at her as she described this Mari person whom Ssendom had no real idea whom it truly was, "Well, if I ever run into this Mari. I will make sure to let her know that you were praising her a bit." He made a comical jab at her, chuckling a bit from the words said. "Heh, I get your point though... Alchemy was not my cup of tea either."

She made some funny remarks that got him to laugh a little bit as he ate his food and drank his coffee. "I mean there are some people who like to get their information by sharing drinks with some people and you then you happen to be unable to lie for a while. If you're ever in a situation like that, pull out that steak and chomp down on it. And it fit in the bento because I had it diced into squares, you'll have to eat the entire bento but it'll do the job. And then you learn that the person you're sharing drinks with isn't a good person." He takes a sip of his drink to add the emphasis on his rambling, "But they do exist."

He eats slow and gentlemen like and shakes his hand in a positive gesture to say no, "It's fine really, I came for the purpose of meeting new people and I have the excess Col atm, so all is fine and dandy. Please enjoy, I gave what I didn't mind losing. It's no fair to necklace that it did it's job and it was to just get junked and tossed for being not good enough. It'd be better for the next person to get nice use of it then treat it with the same care that I had, so when it no longer is of use to you pass it onto the next who needs the help." He smiles at her hoping to start a trend of helping rather than abusing in the future. His smile becomes even more genuine when she compliments his relationship with Meokka, "I am really indebted to her to give me a new reason to want to live through this game. Thank you for your kind words." His mind trails to think of her at the exact moment he appreciated Chieri of her compliments.

Chieri dropped the fork and covered her blushing cheeks with her hands. "Oh gosh! You would tell Mari that? That's so embarassing!" Chieri exclaimed. She shot him a playful pout as he laughed. She picked up her fork with an air of indignation. "Well maybe I should go tell her that you were being mean to me! Hahaha."

Chieri took another bite from her Crepe, which she had already managed to eat half of. "mmm...."She mused, after swallowing she glanced out the window. "I have been looking over the professions and cannot decide between a Merchant or a Artisan. Do you know which would would be better? I'm not really interested in profits and stuff..."

Ssendom went on to say how people could trick her into getting the truth out of her. Chieri waved him off. "That's silly. I would always tell the truth. Why lie?"

Chieri watched as he looked upon his necklace with adoration, his eyes softened - as did his smile - and Chieri noticed small things, like how a wistful sigh escaped his lips. "You must really love her huh?" Chieri said curiously. She finished off her Crepe, giving a happy sigh as she leaned back, patting her stomach, "That. Was. Wonderful. And don't worry, I'll happily give it to someone else when I get more equipment. Hey!" Chieri sat up straight again. "Does that mean your girlfriend is an Artisan?" 

He simply chuckled at Chieri as she mentioned that she would tattle on him to Mari, "I doubt she even knows who I am." he places his coffee down after taking a sip of it, then shifts in his seat and get more comfortable. He turned his attention to her crepe, "So was it worth it?" He asked her as she finished it and patted her belly, he smiled as he finished his ribs without making a mess at all which was an impressive feat to himself. He then leaned onto the table, "Sorry I didn't think you wanted me to talk while having food in my mouth... And it was rather delicious." He states as he finishes his coffee then clears his throat, "If I were to make a choice between Merchant or Artisan. I would say choose Artisan personally, it takes a delicate touch and by looking at your hands that would be right up your alley. And you have a nice and bubbly personality, but a merchant needs more of a hard demeanor and a firm mentality. But having talked to you for a little bit, I enjoy the bubbly person I am talking to." He compliments her and tells it to her exactly how he thinks

He then rests back on the booth as he listens to her and smiles with sincere gratitude, "Thank you very much. And yeah, I would say I do-" He stops for a minute putting the necklace that dangled around his neck and read â™¥ M, he grips it tight before letting it drop back down and dangle around his neck, "But no she is not an Artisan. Her friend made this for her... which she then gave to me. I am truly indebted to her." His smile gets bigger when he says that.

Chieri wiped her index finger along the empty plate, collecting remnants of chocolate syrup upon her finger.  "Was it worth it....hmmmm...." She said, pretending to think about her answer. "Yes. Yes it was!" 

Chieri gave a small nod toward SSendom, "You're right - it's silly..but it is one of my pet peeves... having people chew with their mouth open. It's just so...." Chieri visibly shivered as she poked her tongue out, demonstrating how disgusting she thought the action was. "Gross."  

Chieri smiled softly. "Yes. That's what I was thinking. I'd be able to make pretty things for people - and I'd be able to help them." She reached out to the Vine necklace, wrapping her arm around it and clasping it. "It'd make me feel happy and warm."

Ssendom mentioned that his partner wasn't an Alchemist, "Aww. I was hoping she could help me. Do you know anyone who could help me with my quest?"

Ssendom nodded as he agreed that people who talked and ate having their food visible for people to see was not the most pleasant sight to behold, "It's very un-gentleman like, I personally like to hold myself to higher standards than most people. But I know I do things that others would definitely look down upon." He confessed to her. He stretched and yawned as he was pleasantly happy with the food he ate, "I need to make that, but better."

"Yeah Artisan's can make some of the prettiest things this game has yet scene, though everyone had something decorative they can share with this world. And to be honest there needs to be more people who do decorative things for this world, people need reasons to be happy being here versus what they're feeling thus far." He began to spout as he stared out the window and into the bright blue sky of the first floor in the Town of Beginnings, "If only everyone could stare at the sky and realize there is still something beautiful to witness here." He continued then stared back at Chieri, "Teayre might be someone to talk to about being an Artisan. She's the only good one I know of."

Chieri tilted her head to the side, "You do things other people would frown upon?" She asked, "Like what? You don't seem like someone who would do anything unsavory or deviou- oh thank you." Chieri paused; thanking the NPC who took away her plate, she turned her eyes back to Ssendom, offering him a warm smile. "-or devious." she said, finishing her sentence. 

Chieri began playing around with a spare fork which was left behind on the table, listening to the man before her. She thought about his words, and how not many seemed to want to make visibly appealing things. "That is such a shame..." Chieri mused. "I don't mind if items aren't useful as long as they put smiles on peoples faces, that will do me just fine - oh and as long as I don't accidentally turn my finger into a necklace." Chieri added with a laugh.

Her laugh fell silent, as she watched Ssendom glance out the window. His once serene expression turning into a more wistful one. His eyes  danced to and fro as he watched people pass by. Chieri shifted in her seat. Feeling awkward with the sudden change in atmosphere. "Uhm.... I think, all those people need is a small reminder - that not everything is bad. That there are things that are beautiful, serene and things that can warm our hearts."

He turned his head after listening to Chieri respond to him, "Well... I tend to lose a bit of control in combat, though my mindset is still the same. Some tend to be weirded out by how I act and tend to keep away from me. I tend to be reckless, so when I am in a party I have to not act like myself. I wouldn't exactly call it another personality, it's just what feels right to me in the midst of fighting monsters." He explains to her in a completely honest fashion, he aimed his eyes to stare at hers to emphasize that he wasn't lying either.

He nodded at her agreeing with what she said, "People need to remember why they came here and why they want to leave here. To go to a place they want to have fun and enjoy, somewhere to forget about their worries-" He stopped and smiled at her to try and move the mood back into a good one, "If anything you can do it here in this world, you can see many different worlds. Enjoy things you never could in the real world, for now this world is just a temporary residence. And with the sword on my back and my strength in my arms, I'll make sure those that cannot fight in the front lines will see our normal world once again." He sounded invigorated and determined but overall he sounded completely confident in his speech hoping to uplift Chieri's spirit.

• 3 months later...

Zelrius appeared out of literally no where, fully equipped in his uniques. he spoke out loud to Dom upon catching sight of him. "Tristan and I are coming to get you, we have stuffs to do." His vocie was filled with it's natural arrogance as the boy spoke from under the Hydra Skull he always wore. The boy really did adore the item and even more so the vibe it gave off. With his words having been said, he turned and left the pair of people. "Don't keep me waiting too long, I am really hoping this gets done faster. Than you can come back and talk to your girlfriend there buddo." 

Zelrius appeared out of literally no where, fully equipped in his uniques. he spoke out loud to Dom upon catching sight of him. "Tristan and I are coming to get you, we have stuffs to do." His vocie was filled with it's natural arrogance as the boy spoke from under the Hydra Skull he always wore. The boy really did adore the item and even more so the vibe it gave off. With his words having been said, he turned and left the pair of people. "Don't keep me waiting too long, I am really hoping this gets done faster. Than you can come back and talk to your girlfriend there buddo."